The greatest musician to ever live was Indian

>the greatest musician to ever live was Indian
how this make u feel whitey?

Attached: freddie-mercury.jpg (529x529, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrIzs6v1HOA
youtube.com/watch?v=tmCU_QtSzWI
youtube.com/watch?v=gpXgOHouAPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? You're the only one that sounds angry about it.
"Whitey"

>the greatest musician to ever
by what standard?

>greatest musician
What musical instruments did Mr. Mercury play.

Attached: image.jpg (696x480, 48K)

Skin flute

why do you think whites have a problem with non whites having talents?

Attached: 1542017387409.png (553x550, 577K)

Fucking N O I C E !

Born
Farrokh Bulsara
5 September 1946
Stone Town, Sultanate of Zanzibar
(now Tanzania)

>the gayest musician to ever live was Indian
>how this make u feel whitey?

goooooood

Just shows that if you stop pooing on the street you have a chance of becoming successful.

Too bad most Indians are too retarded to understand that. Wagon wheel...more like a Taxi wheel.

>As a young boy in India, Mercury received formal piano training up to the age of nine. Later on, while living in London, he learned guitar.
>Mercury played the piano in many of Queen's most popular songs, including "Killer Queen", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy", "We Are the Champions", "Somebody To Love", and "Don't Stop Me Now". He used concert grand pianos and, occasionally, other keyboard instruments such as the harpsichord. From 1980 onward, he also made frequent use of synthesisers in the studio

Maybe his first day on Jow Forums

>Indians are homosexuals and die early
Feels good man

THAE ISE RIEIGHT!
INDEEN EXCELLENCE!

Looks pretty white to me.

Attached: 1507158892172.gif (300x201, 835K)

Definitely one of the greatest singers, he definitely isn't a talented musician.

Greatest musician? Lol no.
Greatest frontman for a rock band? Absolutely.

Are you retarded? Zanzibar is not Indian.
Also he was Parsi (Iranian) and Zoroastrian, which is the pre-Islamic religion of the old Iranians of which only few exist today. (most of them were Islamised)

>Farrokh Bulsara
the degeneracy is explained!

he hated india though

that feeling when dark skin master race only see
teeth when talking to anons

Funny, I don't remember him being a member of Led Zeppelin

no accuracy or nuance allowed on Jow Forums

I can't stand the fruit.
He's in hell, btw.

Attached: faruk.gif (206x176, 370K)

because those kind of people constantly look for something niggers are good at so they can admire them and to stop looking at them Sub Humanly. Its a form of sympathy and pity for the nigger condition.

Its like cheering for the one nigger that hits a Golf Ball or runs for President. aka Nigger Woods and Obongo

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)

That's not Thom Yorke...what are you doing?

Bazinga!
We did it Leddit

thats like saying Normans that lived in England for ages arent English
source

You forgot most important thing you idiot. He was GAY !

Attached: large.jpg (750x749, 162K)

David Bowie, Jimmy Page, and Morrissey are all British, Krishna.

As for Mercury, he’s descended from ancient Aryan Persian Zoroastrians who fled Islam, which is why he can effectively pass as white in spite of his family’s country of origin.

>the greatest musician to ever live

Queen is just generic pleb band for boomers

>Greatest frontman for a rock band

Attached: diamond-david-lee-roth.jpg (1000x1200, 130K)

Which in reality they get cheered on anyway because of their Asian (Tiger) and Jewish (Obongo) halves.

He must have been Indian because he played shit music.

Try listening to Hindi music for a few hours . White is the catalyst of his success.

piano, and he was born in Zanzibar so not Indian
the Op is a useless faggot

umm akshually, he was Persian.
>A Parsi refers to a member of the Zoroastrian community who migrated to India (mainly; including present day Pakistan) from Persia during the Arab invasion of 636–651 AD; one of two (the other being Iranis) mainly located in India, with a few in Pakistan. According to the Qissa-i Sanjan, Parsis migrated from Greater Iran to Gujarat, where they were given refuge, between the 8th and 10th century AD to avoid persecution following the Muslim conquest of Persia.

Its a well known fact that he actually wasn't gay, he just fucked all the women and when he ran out had no choice but to try to fuck all the men.

>die from grid
>greatest anything

anyway wasnt he from a persian background.

>kek

the mercury offspring are plotting to take over the world

>be gay
>die of aids

And he wasn't that good

>youtube.com/watch?v=zrIzs6v1HOA
Fry faggot!

Better than you anyway

>Born in Africa
>Lived in India

I can see why he got AIDS now. He was genetically closer to a monkey.

The greatest musician ever lived was Mozart
And of course OP is just a shitskin faggot zoomer affected by the hollywood movie

he wasn't even indian
op is a faggot

TRUE, BOS LEE BOS LEE BOP, TITTY BOP.

It's still amazing though that a group of Iranians never converted to Islam and sticked with Zoroastrianism, which is one of the oldest religions in the world (at least 4000 years)
It predates even Judaism by far, even though jews claim their religion is older without having any proof though.
It's as if today a group of old Egyptians survived who still followed their old religion.

>flamboyant homosexual
lmfao gtfo of here with that gay shit

youtube.com/watch?v=tmCU_QtSzWI
>not gay or whatever the fuck it was

You spelled gayest wrong.

Attached: giphy-55.gif (400x300, 446K)

I WANT TO, PEE PEE

>implying this faggot and his band were ever relevant to actual music

This faggot had daily orgies with 30+ gaymens. he had fucking employees just for running around fetching gays for his orgies wherever he went.

Gavin McInnes knew a lot of gays in NY. He says that kind of thing is perfectly normal for them.

>they're just like straight people

Queen were just fucking awful bombastic noise.
such an overrated band.

Wasn't the shitskin homo just a frontman anyway?

He wasn't a street shitting Pajeet, he was a Parsi, a non-Muslim Iranian.

Based and Redpilled.

An interesting case of a Jew who isn’t really Jewish. Just a white party boy effectively.

The music itself was good, reactionary twat.

You're one of those NPCs who say a 9/10 girl is butt ugly when some troll tricks you into thinking (you don't check sources) she's a shitlib.

Yes he was, the lightness and awesomeness is purely devine, his abilty to voice pure emotions through his music is unsurpassed.

He was part of an Iranian community who fled Iran when it fell to Islam. As far as I'm aware, he wasn't Indian in any way beyond living within their territory.

MAMA

>just a frontman
He was a renowned backdoor man

" just killed a bam, stuck my gun inside his arse, fired my cannon now hes passed"

Fuck off, Eddie Van Halen is the greatest front man to ever exist.

jew sure about that?

And played IN shit, which led to him catching fag flue.

>The music itself was good
Imagine actually thinking this.

how about jon bon jobbies?

He was catholic you cunt. The Roths were jews.

>bon jobless

gay

he has a supicious looking shnozzle my man

It's a miracle.
youtube.com/watch?v=gpXgOHouAPE

nope

He was a much better person than you, kid.

Yeah, they were actually Zoroastrians iirc. Very rare individuals, as most of them were killed by fucking Muslims.

Parsis are a high IQ very successful ethnic group, yes, of Iranian Zoroastrian origin, that has always kept itself separate from the mainstream population. There has not been a lot in intermarriage.

Based and Redpilled

i think hes a submarine jew with a rather large periscope

That's pretty rich coming from a pansy Brit. kek

>toothy faggot

Nah

*a lot OF

This might be the shittiest, most useless bait I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying something. All fields.

probably game a mean blowjob with them choppahs

Yet the love of his life, to whom he left almost everything he owned, was a woman. He called her his wife and she was with him when he died. Go figure. The gay mafia doesn't like the new film because amazingly, the makers didn't want to cut her out of his life. They were a couple for years in his 20s and only broke it off because he didn't want to cheat on her with men and knew he would. They still loved each other. Kind of sad really but a good thing she dodged the AIDS bullet. She's still alive actually, and almost never talks about him.

He was a faggot, who cares. Stop celebrating faggotry and put it back in the closet where it belongs.

Kek'd

Raised in Britain
Changed his name to more european one
Never referred as 'indian', only as 'british'
Never brought up his ancestry and/or beliefs

If you sum all of this - he clearly wanted to stay away from anything 'indian'.

Isn't he just proof that cultural relativism is ridiculous and that Western countries afford anyone the opportunity to further themselves? Nowhere is better to live that Northern Europe (this definitely includes America). If he was stuck in his home country, he would have been forced into a shit job.

Jow Forums kills me its the epitomy of degenerate thinking , but its funny as fuck also

He gets a pass because his achievements are more worthy additions to the human legacy than most people's offspring are, see; Alexander The Great.

True but truckloads of terrorists and race haters need to begone

3 chords on the guitar.

He was Persian you numb skull " His parents, Bomi (1908–2003) and Jer Bulsara (1922–2016), were Parsis (that means Persian) " Persian =/= Indian . .en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury

I'll live forever and be here on earth for all eternity, while you and all the faggots and kikes will fry beneath.

>by what standard?
Reddit says so

He was Muslim

"listens to bohemian rhapsody, declares it a masterpiece."

>the gayest musician to ever live
Zoomers don't know Liberace

Attached: ht_michael_douglas_as_liberace_kb_130524_wmain.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Jesus Christ, this is the most zoomer thread I've ever witnessed.