What's the best technology to prove flat earthers that space and satellites are real?

What's the best technology to prove flat earthers that space and satellites are real?

Attached: final_configuration_of_iss.jpg (4288x2848, 1.66M)

gentoo

A tape measure

you fell for it
there are no flat earthers

Just put them out of their misery

seriously? I could swear some of them are for real

Attached: large.png (1117x1024, 887K)

takes too long and low success rate. I was thinking more something like a laser range meter or microwaves

I worked with one. We even worked in aviation, of all places. Don't bother. This is more a form of propaganda, from god knows who, than anything else. You don't use science to undo effective propaganda and a belief system, you cleanse it with fire.

inb4 russian campaign to find the most persuadable targets within a nation state.

send one of these flat earthers fags to the ISS.

Gps and triangulation

When they get back to earth, and describe the globe shape of the planet, the retort will be "they really just took him to a secret facility and brainwashed him, don't believe his lies! Flat earth 4eva!"

There are mirrors on the moon for laser rangefinding.

was it Lydia Ouwersloot?

Good luck.
Many of those "flat earthers" are just people practicing their rhetoric and debating skills.
And they do it by defending this thing and strengthening their "coming up with believable bullshit" skill.

Yeah but that just proves the moon is there, not that artificial satellites exist or that the earth is round. Plus it's probably easier to bounce off a laser from the iss or other shit in low earth orbit, since the moon requires research grade telescope sites and thousands of dollars for a capable laser.
they'll say it's earth-based

cattle prod + gas chamber

Attached: 2f6[1].png (624x951, 666K)

that's rough man

more effective than argument

Firing Squads(TM)

Not your safe space, flattard.

The best technology is common sense. I.e. don't. If the Ancient Greek resolution of watching ships disappear on the horizon isn't enough to make someone believe then they'll find their little "skeptical" sophist argument for anything you prevent them.