/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a legit 32gb micro sd card • USB 3-VGA adapter for SDR usage, power supply and cables • user got some (case/bay?) • Bluetooth keyboard • Japanese guy got some shoepad • user is concerned about Laptop Battery For Apple Macbook Air Black • user got Retro FC 168 IN 1 • grow light • Some vaginal kit • Xeon CPU • ugreen's mDP to HDMI • N64 controller adapter • 1111 Drawing table • USB mic Previous thread

Attached: 1544472852979.png (723x725, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i29H5u6a2DQ
aliexpress.com/item//32839680827.html
aliexpress.com/item//32892202826.html
m.es.aliexpress.com/item/32963767890.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32963767890&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=9617amp-hY6PakjsVy4G9IHcK5t19w1544780547628
aliexpress.com/item/spanish-inquisition/32963767890.html
aliexpress.com/item/russian-roulette/32911065847.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lolis

*chinese shopping

who /shark sd/ here?

me
256gb shark on my benjie t6

Received my zishan player today (VERY fast shipping for chinks) and did some very short A/B testing across from the Astell & Kern ak70. Testing was done using 3.5mm out and tin t2s, mostly 16/44.1 flac and one album at 320kbps mp3.
We all know that obviously the ak70 has a more pleasing interface and UI, but this is only a sound comparison. I also had issues with getting music onto the zishan since I couldn't simply pop in my 256gb SD card and I'll need to look into what is required for that later.
First impressions are that the ak70 is much more bass-heavy and the zishan more neutral, consistent throughout all songs. Second impression is that when listening to songs with quick notes, I can hear detail better on the zishan! Nice. Zishan also seems to win on soundstage/imaging, but I'm generally not a good judge of this and testing that using IEMs is probably harder. The only real victory for the ak70 is that it delivers a stronger punch with lower midrange, especially percussion.

cont. 1/2

Attached: DSC_0273.jpg (2304x1536, 588K)

Is there anything in terms of M.2 SSDs?

kingdian

cont. 2/2
And now to discuss the cons. It appears my device is up to date with the latest firmware (0.4) so the issues I talk about are probably still unresolved.
The "floder" typo is annoying, but there are worse issues. Namely the fact that album art disappears if you ever adjust the volume. As neat as the active graphs are, I'm an album art person and this is unacceptable for me.
I will also probably have to format my 256gb micro sd card in a certain way so that the player will be able to parse it without shutting itself down. I also got a random shutdown when seeking to the end of a song--it just refused to play and shut itself down, acting as if my 4gb sd card had ejected itself. It is also worth mentioning there is no gapless playback support.
The gist is that if you can deal with the design idiosyncracies of the zishan player (and there are quite a few) the device delivers amazing sound performance that beats out players more than 3x its price range. Once most of these issues are sorted out with a fw update, I'm probably going to end up selling the ak70 since I basically only used it for working out.

Attached: DSC_0290.jpg (1536x2304, 723K)

Everything working fine?
How's the Benjie t6? I'm curious to get one.

I've seen a lot of people buying PVC shoes here in Venezuela for less than $1 a pair. Is this a normal price?

Yeah.
>How's the Benjie t6?
Smol and comfy.
I use Rockbox on mine though and that means losing the Buetooth and DSD playback capability, however I'll take that over using the shitty stock firmware any day.

Attached: 1544484494668.jpg (400x357, 109K)

Cheapest headphones to get the full enjoyment out of FLAC songs? I have some bluetooth headphones (Good ol MPOW) and while I love them I can't tell the difference between a .mp3 file and a FLAC file.

All I know is that my friend has the Audio Technicia M40X and he says the difference between mp3 and flac is night and day.

Attached: 1488718424435.png (400x237, 66K)

tin t2
you need a good dac inside your phone/pmp/computer/whatever as well

>he actually believed zishan user

Redpill me on them. SD cards here are ridiculously expensive.

Tin Audio T2 or TRN-V80, like said you'll need a good dac to perceive the difference.

they're cheap
they work fine
they have a shark
what else do you want
faget

Out of all the chink shit sites, which ones accept PayPal? I don't have access to an international bank account.

gaybest
ebay

Well it does sound better than an ak70 so I'd say it worked out

Well. that's why I was asking too, for the same reason.
Just waiting for a 64gb one to arrive in a month or so.

Nice. Welcome to the Club. Let it burn in after a few days and the mids should be on par.

> floder
1 star. Chinaman has Poor Englis. Seek Full refund.
> album art
year i havent figured the format / res yet to get it play nice. I would of sperged about it but i like the spectrogram
>probably have to format my 256gb micro sd card in a certain way
yeah i didnt have problems with my 64gb card but when i got my 256gb and filled it up either there are some long names and characters spazzing it out or the file caching is shitting itself. It also might be a exfat vs fat32 thing. I just tend to "shuffle all" and dont run into that ugliness that often.

I have big plans to poke around the firmware when im a bit more settled. Its only firmware and considering its chink UI and firmware its pretty remarkable it wasnt alot worse ;)

Attached: IMG_6966.jpg (3264x2448, 2.66M)

Thanks, do I really need a good DAC to make the most out of it? Isn't my motherboard good enough?

>Burn in

boomer audiofool

he actually ordered it before i got mine and became a namefag.

I rec it, he recs and badguygoodaudioreview recs it

youtube.com/watch?v=i29H5u6a2DQ

> Zishan DSD status: Rec'ced
> (You) status: Rekt

depends. Get the IEM's first. If the output is noisy get an amp. If its still noisy get a dac and pair it to the amp.
Then there is output impedance (should be low if not get amp) And power. DAC's eliminate noise. Its their main selling point.

I didn't get fooled into a 300$ meme vapeplayer so I Im doing pretty good

It's $100 you bellend.

It costs like $100 you faglord
I sort of want to order one but i'm unsure about the chink software inside that thing.

The hardware is confirmed good shit by me at least, but keep your ear to the ground and wait for a solid firmware update before ordering.

>hardware is good
Yeah i'm aware of that. My main concern is with the software side.
100% of the times I've used a DAP without rockbox there's something janky/not working/some basic feature i use unavailable/stupid navigation or some other random issue.

In your case it's better to wait then. Personally, if I can just get my 256gb card to be read on the thing I'll be satisfied even with the other small niggles.

Anyhows enough audio. Fools. DIY Powerbank Update: in response to So it turns out i did have 4 x 18650 from 2 old powerbanks with toast controllers in storage. Add another from current 2 cell cheapo bank and i have 6. Just perfect for this $4 case.

Attached: IMG_6996.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

So it just clicks together and its really solid. I like the design of this cheap ass case.

Attached: IMG_6998.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

So all this effort was to create a full chink lightning system.

"12000" lumen 3 LED headlamp = AU $12
6 x 18650 USB powebank = AU $4
Batteries = Old and Free = AU $0

I havent measured the full capacity of the bank yet but i got more than an hour on Highest brightness and wasnt flat and believe me that lamp sucks some juice.

Attached: IMG_6999.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

It really depends, if your motherboard sounds "good" you may want stick with it, but you can always get something better. IEMs are really sensitive meaning you'll get a lot of hiss and some noise with the wrong apparatus, the purpose of the dac is to lower the noise floor to somewhat comfortable, you barely hear it.

chink router came. will post pros and cons

Attached: 1544765507250635.jpg (1728x2304, 99K)

PROS:
Its openWRT!
2.4 + 5ghz ac/b/g/n
gigabit ports.

Cons:
no mumimo

just search for wr1200js

based

The openWRT comes preinstalled?

yep. just choose the firmware you want, seller offers three firmwares i think.
openwrt, padavan and asus's firmware.
if you dont trust it, you can build one and flash it over.

I just received my Benjie 'T6' now, and it looks good and all but guess fucking what: NOICE
Also to the BJ-T6 user who tried to explain how to rockbox it, I tried to upgrade it to Rocker 1.2 with the update.upt file, and everytime it just says UPDATE FAILED, any workaround? or please provide with the necessary links?

try this
forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51653.msg243162.html#msg243162

and heres the modded firmware, rename it to update.upt
my.mixtape.moe/jsrcwt.upt

r u sure thats safe

>letting chinese government to spy on you

>letting mutt government to spy on you

It keeps telling me FAILED.
Well, there goes nothing, back to phone.

Samsung SD from chinks are almost the same price as the sharks, but for me they had way better R/W speeds.

>my sandisk ultra 128gb sd card was 310 HRK
>shark sd 128gb is 330-350HRK
seen cheaper mixza cards but those had less than perfect reviews

Attached: 008653D9-A0BC-4C61-B974-F1F0159B002C.png (377x467, 278K)

But does your sandisk have shark?

The Samsung or the sharks? Which has better r/w?

what about this one
my.mixtape.moe/mqnuyv.upt

Take a wild fucking guess.

I got a 256gb Samsung and it's been good the fast few weeks. I did a basic benchmark on my Debian MacBook Air and it was up to speed

The samnsung wins and it seems cheaper in the larger capacities too.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

not that user, but it seems the cells are connected in parallel so it should be no problem even if hey have different capacity/ir

Hey, it worked, barely. Here's the thing, it didn't recognize the sdcard, I had to reinsert it so it could update. And noice is still present, and nocie in this thing is really unbearable, not sure if Rockbox will fix this in any way, I hope it does, if not then a shame, faulty batch and probably no refund. What exactly did you do? I tried repackaging with the modified VERSION.TXT as the thread mentioned.

I just modified the version in the upt file, that seems to be an issue with newer batches or something, old models just werked like mine. Maybe has some correlation with some units having noise issues? dunno.
Also now that you managed to update the stock firmware flash which has the rockbox bootloader, you should see a boot menu after turning it on if the flashing was successful.
It's okay user you only need to do this shit once lel, updating rockbox is just copy/paste a folder

>noice
To combat noise the cheap way you can get attenuator adapter.
aliexpress.com/item//32839680827.html
aliexpress.com/item//32892202826.html

Bought 5 of these. Hope they don't chink me

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-101600_AliExpress.png (1080x2246, 941K)

whoops, it failed again, This thing is really annoying if it's just a one time process.
I'll look into that, but to salvage this lil' device probably not, will try anyway.

try my.mixtape.moe/wwmouy.upt

>want to buy cool chink shit with chink characters on em
>these probably fail even quicker than kingdians
its not fair bros

Attached: 754941812988658976.jpg (800x800, 254K)

>2$
the fuck?

link?

why would you want chongs in your ssd

i just flashed latest openwrt snapshot. installed luci with ssl. wat now.

It's made of asbestos fibers the chinks are shipping out of their country.

it looks cool ;_;

Now it really worked out, thank you so much bearing with me, I'll try to upload pics after some testing by saturday. But the nooooice... still there, damn I'll try to find any of those adapters locally, not willing to wait another month.

Attached: fi.jpg (400x400, 69K)

Buy stickers with chink letters on them and plaster everything with them.

m.es.aliexpress.com/item/32963767890.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32963767890&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=9617amp-hY6PakjsVy4G9IHcK5t19w1544780547628

mi negro

>m
>es
give a proper link faggot

No problem lad. It's a shame that your unit still has the noise issue though because i like my T6, shit's small and can hold plenty of crap with a 256gb shark.
Maybe try making a dispute for a partial refund?

>es
kys pablo

How do I do that if I'm on the phone and it keeps popping up in the app (gives s. Link)?

use browser to visit desktop website.

Attached: designated google maps.jpg (750x1217, 201K)

I'm a proud Spaniard, so you go kys nigger

The tracking on my package just says "Cleared Custom" for the last week, what's going on ?

why would you use non english if you can understand english?
i dumped my language years ago, worlds largest amount of content and information is in english, it might as well be language of the planet
its more consistent and convenient to just use it everywhere other than real life situations

Your local postal services are slacking.

kys pablo

here, brainlet phoneposter
aliexpress.com/item/spanish-inquisition/32963767890.html

Good for you man, it's a really cute device and would have loved to use it lots but not for now.
None of the dispute options give me a good opening for the noice problem, except -maybe- counterfeit.

aliexpress.com/item/russian-roulette/32911065847.html

1. I'm in class so I can only use my phone
2. My app is already in English, but when I try to share it, it gives me a s., so I went to the browser
3. The browser only shows a m.es.
Next time someone asks me for a link, I'm not going to answer

whats wrong with s link?

They would bitch about it

i wouldnt
and they did anyway

>buy chink shit for memes with your bros
>someone dies because chink shit
>it was a joke bro
>:^)

Last time I did that they bitched about it, so this time I wanted to be helpful. But fuck them, this place deserves to be trolled with the Chinese Shopping General guy

Kys mutt

Don't know man, no balance charging and 6 cells.

>seething brainlet phoneposter
When will Hiro put up a pay wall for mobile posters?

This
I remember this one time I was browsing the aliexpress app while not logged in and shared a link, and then some fucking moron reported me for sharing an affiliate link DESPITE ME NOT BEING FUCKING LOGGED IN SO THE EARNED MONEY GOES NOWHERE

i sure hope you are not mixing different capacity cells in a parallel setup. if you are, never charge that thing indoors. hopefully you will not have to thanks me later

This. Happened to me as well when phone posting from work. Who gives a shit about affiliate links anyway? Just enjoy your chink shit, Jesus.