/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

comf edition

>Not sure what public trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed) (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed) (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed) (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

news:
* newfags arent on cabal
* gold stars are for jews
* thevault ceased invites

Attached: comfy nigga ptg.png (592x592, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

proxyrarbg.org/torrent/ranx8e9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old thread

If I go for Remuxes over encodes, but GP over remuxes, that’s the best strat for conserving space while maintaining quality as a poorfag? If GPS are still noticeably worse I’m guessing other encodes are just dogshit

Yes, don't waste time with trash.

>recwars 2

Attached: 1454031932974.jpg (674x960, 53K)

Thanks

>If I go for Remuxes over encodes, but GP over remuxes, that’s the best strat for conserving space while maintaining quality as a poorfag?
is your goal is to archive the best release of movies you care about, then yes, that's an adequate strategy.

if you're simply trying to only download formats that will be seedable as long as you want to keep the video, then no. any hdb internal would suffice. remuxes would a waste of space in that case.

either go for total quality (get on hdb) or just get hdb or even ahd internals (if that's all u can access) and be content. you need to be an autist to truly care.

learning about the differences between editions (eg alternate cut, director's cut, etc) is more important. getting the extended isn't always the best choice

>GPS are still noticeably worse
They aren't. Most of the time they'll be transparent, on screen they will look identical to a remux. Sometimes they will be better than the remux, and rarely will they look worse.

>learning about the differences between editions (eg alternate cut, director's cut, etc) is more important. getting the extended isn't always the best choice
Also this, don't blindly choose directors extended 20th anniversary xxxxxxx unrated edition as they are sometimes the worst release.

>he is not on RED

what's your excuse dorks

Attached: your average ptg user.jpg (750x913, 188K)

I'm on OOPS

i am everyone that is cabal

including the curry cabal?

Cheapest 2tb HDD? Need to store all my shitty encodes offline

How is TheGeeks? Looking for IT training materials. CBTnuggets, etc.

I miss google it user :^(

>who is bclaude
Not a mad guy, not a bad guy, nor a good guy nor a gay.
>A mental one.

Any user gonna show me some pics of what bclaude did?

hi

You guys still watch GPs from PTP? lol hahahaha

Have you realised its joke?

IPT,HDT,Xspeeds,Filelist is what everybody needs . No need to suck cabal dicks, really, believe me.

Attached: ptp.png (996x609, 299K)

I'm good for the differences. I don't have HDB, only PTP, hence the GP question.

Just get GP or any encode you like. If you plan on joining HDB evetually you might want to get HDB internals if possible so you can cross seed them. Remuxes are almost never worth the space.

When did the PTP thread disappear of GGn?
Damn it's getting harder to get there.

Few weeks ago, they're currently only recruiting on RED.

Your combo is ok for series, but not enough for movies.

I doubt I get there, at this rate I’ll be lucky to hit BTN

am in IPT & Filelist. Can probably get in to HDT from Filelist invites, but I kind of want to get in to HDBits or at least BTN

tch

Attached: 2018-12-14-004001_113x30_scrot.png (113x30, 2K)

Enough for movies too.

not true

i still can see the thread on OT bombshell forum

How to build buffer on GGn?

cross seed from general trackers for new 2018 games
you are welcome cunt

>from bottom to top
Far from enough. You need more than those

Doesn't work.

find a tracker with fast pre , like revTT or DH , they get the games faster than GGn then cross seed , it does work.

this might be shocking news for you but different people have different tastes in movies

rev up ratiomaster and seed for gold

>IPT
No
>HDT,Xspeeds
Literally who
>Filelist
Now you're getting somewhere, but why did you stop? Continue until you get to a good tracker.

How many anime series does AB have?

wow it's fucking nothing

Attached: nothing.png (1307x219, 133K)

What items can be traded for lots of buffer on GGn?

Fuck off, back to momas basement

Animebytes PogChamp

She won't let me in, she said Friday is a day for her and Mr Nibbles.

>mfw filelist unlimited here

Attached: 00pepe.gif (300x577, 279K)

Attached: based.png (385x452, 68K)

seconding this

This is why you don't download obscure movies from public trackers

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x184, 32K)

still better than MTV :^)

>Publicfag
Just neck yourself

topkek

I'm not a publicfag I just occasionally grab shit from public to seed on private trackers when I'm buffer building. In this case it's a waste of time.

Whatcha grabbin?

worst OP tbqh

just got a seedbox, how do I get upload on AB

Download horriblesubs and similar shit on public trackers. Seed it as soon as it makes it to ab even if you're not the one to originally upload it.

Literally just autodl freeleech

>average seedcuck

no wonder why no one like them

What's to like or not like? You just cross seed shit until you have a decent buffer then coast off it. It doesn't take a lot of effort it's just a little bit tedious if you do it too much.

how do I autodl all new fl?

I do it by freeleech as keyword on rss downloader in qbt

Does anyone have a torrent link for Dead Souls? I lost my chance of watching it in theaters and I can't find it anywhere.

proxyrarbg.org/torrent/ranx8e9

Sorry, I was talking about the 2018's chinese documentary. Should've been more specific.

Attached: file.png (500x768, 321K)

waffles endured

It seems to not be released yet. Seeing the france culture logo always makes me happy though because it reminds me of FIP.

Decent, CBD is there

Is it possible to systematically miss categorize uploads on AB as 1080p to get as many seedboxes as possible to autosnatch and then change it after about a minute and pretend it was a mistake?

Probably yes but you shouldn't do it more than once. It's probably a bad idea now that you announced it here too. On what.cd I got away with a bunch of shit like that. I uploaded lots of huge pbthal flacs that were upgrades in lineage compared to the old ones he did before. I tried trumping the original torrents but instead mine got deleted because "you need to show some sort of proof they are actually better" like the improved lineage wasn't enough... But oh well I got to keep the upload credit.

you can get away with it once or twice but staff can see the logs and easily see what you are doing. at worst they will remove your upload privileges. and any users who autosnatches can report you as well if they notice.
that said
>needing to game fucking animebytes
christ user you can't be this bad at private trackers

it's not that I need the buffer, I just wanna fuck with the seed cucks

on animebytes? they won't even notice. pretty much anyone who uses a seedbox on the site has terabytes worth buffer since they only download freeleech. they won't even notice they were getting fucked with.

I was looking for requests to fill on redacted and saw that someone wants somethings that’s already on the site. He wrote the name of the album wrong so you can’t actually look it up with the correct name. Is it possible for me to fill this? The other user uploaded more than a month ago and hasn’t filled it.

Yes

the pedo cabal: AB/OT/RED

RED doesn't allow you to fill someone's request for them so you can just download the already uploaded torrent, knowingly reupload it despite being a dupe and fill it with that. doesn't matter if it gets deleted an hour later since you still correctly filled it in the eyes of the staff.
It's easy to abuse. so if you ever see a request for something already on the site just do that. i've done it a few times to users who don't fill their own request so they can get the buffer later if they need it. They can't do anything about it as long as you filled it correctly

Ok good to know. The original uploader has more than enough buffer and hasn’t logged in in a while so I won’t feel too bad doing this I guess

This is not true, I've filled requests with other people's uploads before. I can't remember if there was a grace period where you can't or something like that. But I went to their IRC channel and asked because I wanted to know and they told me it's fine.

>tfw no amount of RED buffer will get you a gf
I should have spent the $120 on a hooker, fuck

Attached: IMG_0867.jpg (504x478, 42K)

>he had to pay to get buffer

Never heard of smloadr? Sad.

By "RED doesn't allow you to fill someone's request for them" i meant in the sense that the original uploader doesn't get part of the bounty like on emp and ab). which they arguably should but they already rejected that suggestion.

grace period is an hour yeah. after that it's free game.

>Is it possible to systematically miss categorize uploads on AB as 1080p to get as many seedboxes as possible to autosnatch and then change it after about a minute and pretend it was a mistake?
Links and screenshots sent to staff. ;)

What happened to wdma/giraffesinspace? Did they shut down for good?

upload 1080p anime, you'll get a ton of autosnatchers

Is there any decent route into PTP at the moment? I'm in most other places.

>legend and decent route
>use your bitcoin.

>when you take the time (,from work) to do the math for really how much time BTN saved you by giving you 2500 bonus points
2.5714 minutes or 154.2857 seconds because when you're making over >1.4mil bp a day these bonuses really matter

If only btn rewarded us fucking snatches

AB is so comfy :3

>2500 bonus points
>snatches
2500 snatches

not without Aldys:(

Aldy invited pooloos from Reddit. AB is comfier without him.

>him
I alwas assumed Aldys looked like her avatar:{

opsfetch

RED is the only way

TL is adding a point system

seems shady af

Really? I don't listen to nearly enough music to want to put in work there.

nah. the only protection you have in regards to requests is the grace period that's an hour after you uploaded the torrent. If for some reason you couldn't find the request (person who made it gave it the wrong name for example) but another person did he can go ahead and fill the request using your upload after the grace period ended. doesn't matter if it gets deleted immediately after since a deleted torrent doesn't automatically unfill a request.

way to jpopsuki?