Honestly, why aren’t there many black coders?

Honestly, why aren’t there many black coders?

Attached: F7DE5E61-E92B-4C28-BC2E-0767282F6718.jpg (220x326, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jackcrenshaw.com/#comment-36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they don't have the requisite autism

Too busy glowing in the dark

Honestly, why aren’t there many chimpanzee coders?

Attached: why.jpg (850x681, 111K)

black people like jobs where they can be loud and abrasive.

Computers have too high a learning curve for most African Americans. I don't have the image on hand, but I'm reminded of that newspaper article where someone interviewed a black guy and said computers were intentionally made hard to learn by whites and chinese, and they should be easier to operate like the TV.

>Rakim Oakland is all black people

The women in movie related were driven to succeed because they didn't have jews telling them their highest goal in life should be to twerk and crap out babies for welfare gibs.

>most African Americans.
Oh good, so the ones living in Africa are fine.

average IQ for blacks is low and to code you need a 95IQ

Attached: LynnAfricanIQs.png (538x257, 25K)

Do you really need to ask this?

Attached: 1527127471610.gif (700x704, 295K)

Well they're fucking dumb, duh

Attached: computers-are-racist.jpg (450x200, 68K)

jackcrenshaw.com/#comment-36
>Someone else here pointed out that the black actors in the movie are portraying real people, while the “white guys” are all “composite figures” with fictitious names. There’s a reason for that: the real white guys refused to let themselves be portrayed the way the producers wanted to. That should tell you what’s going on.

Because they have trouble to pass high school.

Attached: racism 2.png (768x511, 17K)

When I took college algebra in a 50/50 black to other class exactly one black woman passed while almost the entire other non black students passed. It's that simple.

>~12% of US population is black; ~8% of programmers are black; ~15 point difference in mean IQ between black and white.
It looks like they as a group are exactly where the should be for stupid population based quotas.

Many in poor communities that dont use them. Wouldn't see a kid there start making websites at 10. Most of the people I've worked with had coding classes in high school. Never had that at any of the schools in my area.
T. mexifag

>black people like jobs
They don't like jobs at all.

That depends. In the past they got 100% employment rate and worked for free.

I don't think they liked them. They literally had to be whipped to get them up in the morning, fucking lazy fucks.

The required math classes are racist.

Because niggers aren't people. Stop holding them to human standards.

Attached: 1539215028917.png (1144x888, 337K)

Unironically, you're right. Centuries of ex-slaves being cared for, paid for, etc. have made them dumb and useless. Your average African detests their intercontinental cousins, for a long, long list of reasons.

>Your average African detests their intercontinental cousins
It's called jealousy.

But you're wrong though, the average afroamerican is way better off than the average subsaharan african.

Attached: katherine-johnson.jpg (2000x1344, 2.13M)

>chick on the left
I want

Low IQ

WE WUZ COMPUTER NERDS AND SHEIT

Do you have any experience working with black coders?

A 2010–2011 survey of Computer Science degrees awarded in US institutions found that of the 1,456 PhDs awarded in the period, 16 (1.2%) were awarded to Blacks. In 2013, of the 1,563 computer science PhDs awarded, 19 were to Blacks.

Someone post that black bong kid that was described as a genious for building His own computer

Attached: 1351613503746.jpg (475x360, 43K)

OP are you white?

They end up stealing the computer

Same percentage despite all the encouragement, anti-white university climate and affirmative action. Maybe they just don't like it?

>anti-white university climate
Not in STEM and Ivy League universities, these are usually in liberal arts colleges.

>Too busy glowing in the dark

Shut the fuck up you autistic twat.

Attached: CIANIGGERS.jpg (640x480, 53K)

It's not as bad but they are anti-white too.

There are, they're just writing spam mailers on 90s garbage PCs in africa.

>Not in Ivy League