Youtube blocklist

Whats yours, Jow Forums?

Attached: firefox_2018-12-13_22-47-50.png (1019x881, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13040-youtube-hide-watched-videos
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/29422-disable-youtube-channel-user-home-page-video-autoplay/code
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How I do that?

I use uBlock Origin's cosmetic filtering to block/delete the comments and related videos sections completely and only watch channels I know from memory or hear from word of mouth. So, so much better for your sanity.

uBo rules:
www.youtube.com###related
www.youtube.com###comments

>he doesn't know how to manage his suggestions

Attached: Capture.png (1318x740, 1.1M)

Attached: tenor.gif (262x396, 295K)

None, I just don't watch videos I don't want to watch. I'm not autistic enough to get sent into a fit of anger by thumbnails of channels I don't like.

> He blocks Doug DeMuro
> He doesn't block Casey Neistat

kys please

Attached: ba69077f7cd334a9b836d18becb2ef6c3bcad6.jpg (700x933, 154K)

0.0.0.0 youtube.com

I tried doing that but it ended up leaving empty squares on the page

Why would I need a block list?

>Using goytube

This

He even blocks Cleetus McFarland, why tf

how do I create a youtube blocklist?

Doug Demuro is the worst automotive channel on YouTube by far. His reviews are nothing more than pointing out irrelevant cosmetic shit and quoting Wikipedia. I have seen better effort and production quality from high school indie films. Once I find out how to block channels, his will be the first to go.

You're a faggot.

Attached: 1542228855157.png (300x300, 143K)

and you're the faggot that ruined /o/ by avatarfagging his picture in every fucking thread

get a fucking life and stop worshiping e-celebs

His video shitting in the Mercedes airport shuttle did it for me, unless hes actually reviewing an interesting car I don't bother to watch his videos

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13040-youtube-hide-watched-videos
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/29422-disable-youtube-channel-user-home-page-video-autoplay/code

##ytd-channel-video-player-renderer

Is the last bit uBlock/uMatrix syntax? What does it to do?

Linustechtips
Bitwit
Jayztwocents
Paulshardware
Gamersnexus

uBlock, it hides the hugs auto-playing video when you go on someone's channel
the userscript is kinda sketchy though, it disables autoplaying videos on most channels but occasionally it still plays the audio

I used to have such an extension but clicking close on these in recommendations unironically just works.

Who hurt you user?

That second one doesn't work.

Why would you block comments? YouTube comments section is hilarious.

I didn't know about his channel until he came on /o/ to defend his video where he brought his R32 Skyline to a Nissan dealership to fix a dangling plastic skid plate. He went into some all caps frenzy calling us autistic losers and then went on twitter to make passive-agressive comments about Jow Forums. In the video, he expected the dealership to be all over the car since it was the first year you could legally import them but they didn't give a shit. All his videos are blatant clickbait and he isn't really into cars as an enthusiast and he sure as fuck isn't knowledgeable on them either. He just buys/reviews whatever is popular at the time or whatever will get people to notice him.

Yeah it doesn't work that well, if someone has a better one I'll gladly take it

>Fuck off Casey Neistat vlogs are comfy af

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>blocklist
Its called a blacklist you nigger

t. RegularCars

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11 Subscriptions - YouTube.png (175x158, 41K)

It'sAGundam
Classic WoW Moments
Flamingo
TechLead
Markiplier
Niccaman
eTeknix
Tipster
Bitwit
H3 Podcast Highlights
Safiya Nygaard
KristoferYee
randomfrankp
Cracked
圧倒的不審者の極み!
AdoredTV
TWITCH IS MY HOME
The Modern Rogue
BuzzFeedVideo
The Try Guys
Linus Tech Tips

These are the ones that popped up in my recommendations.

pretty much

How exactly do you implement channels to be blocked?

who else from india? like if u watchin video in 2018

>blocking bebe rexha
what the fuck user?

good on you for blocking the npc shitshow that is cinema sins though

Attached: 1544388248604.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

What's wrong with Linus?

Why?

Attached: DotDotBang _ DotDotBang Store _ Squishy, Stationery and Accessories Online Shop(3).jpg (90x89, 15K)

I don't care about his content and I can't stand seeing those clickbait thumbnails.

i used greasemonkey with youtube+ script, but they don't update it anymore.

how do i block video from india?

Some kind user drop us a bone; I'd love to filter out all the Buzzfeed/Kotaku/Vox/Huffington tier shit on YouTube.

That's true. He does clickbait.

Why? YouTube is pretty good at using data about watched videos for not putting shit into your recommendations.

>thinks ignorance is bliss

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>No vsause on that list
Michael show yourself

I think you need an account and then you just click on the suggested videos and choose "don't show from this account"
can't check myself because I'm stuck on the toilet putting president back into the white house

>using suggestions
if it's worth watching I'm subscribed to it

(You)

>HEY, VSAUCE, MICHAEL, HERE,
What did vsauce mean by this?

Hmm, are there any blocking/filtering solutions which don't require being logged in?
I started browsing YouTube through IceCat with uBlock after they started serving me double ads on videos, it's made the site tolerable again.
I no longer need to skip past two ads just to watch a trailer.

I don't bother with youtube anymore. Everything is fucking trash now

>blocking cleetus
Go fuck yourself