History of Everything and more

ITT we unkike our history, and discover our ancient knowledge.

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
fitting the alignment of angkor wat and the pyramids of 12,5k years ago, as well as the comet that struck earth 12,9k years ago

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods

Attached: bucket.jpg (925x801, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/category/mesopotamia/
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Leo_and_the_Sphinx
yahoo.com/news/archaeologists-discover-ancient-sphinx-egypt-111609878.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records
youtube.com/watch?v=LHDSmKvs9Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=ngS6NywXirM
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6008131/Great-Pyramid-Giza-focus-electromagnetic-energy-hidden-chambers.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
phys.org/news/2018-09-nanoparticle-superstructures-pyramid-shaped-blocks.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
youtube.com/watch?v=T1W_iB1y9n8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
cds.cern.ch/record/516434/files/0109012.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies#Historical_records_and_associated_texts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patupaiarehe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
discord
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=smQoJGDkHfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Cenote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Dorado
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
youtube.com/watch?v=0-K7_H27Wq4
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
keyway.ca/htm2003/20031223.htm
ebible.com/questions/83-what-time-of-day-was-the-ninth-hour
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Suns
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
westernseminary.edu/transformedblog/2016/01/12/the-existence-and-location-of-sodom/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 10yGvspbQaVJRK6qZlYdIuBD6_YLPHURZ.jpg (540x790, 129K)

Attached: minimal-facts-of-jesuss-resurrection-godsbreathnet.png (960x720, 1M)

is that the talmud?

Visit here for more, Nimrod (Marduk)-exposing OP. ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/category/mesopotamia/

pic related is baalbek/heliopolis in lebanon like the other. these rocks had to be moved, lifted and neatly stacked upon each other. how did they do that?
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real. If it works at all it probably just needs the right finetuning, the right frequencies, volume, distance and rythm to increase the effect greatly.
I also believe this technology/knowledge to be from the (fallen) angels which we used to build the pyramids and other stuff

thats accurate regarding the edomites living in Judah which are those that now call them jews. however the black cube links allah more to saturn as i see it than the moon.

Attached: baalbek helio.jpg (736x615, 115K)

According to Graham Hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think a great cataclysm, which probably was the rain of fire the aztecs say came before the flood, happened shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Turns out there was an "extraordenary biomass-burning episode" 12.800 years ago, likely due to the impact of a comet which just came out recently, fitting the 12.500 years Hancock talks about almost perfectly
Which also fits Göbekli Tepes depiction of the comet 12.900 years ago quite perfectly

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History.
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuracy

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
Tthis video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

Attached: pyramid.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

I always enjoy these..its different..and youre devoted to these threads.

>inb4 nigger, shill, jew dicklips, and faggot.

Just curious..what do you think of gloucester island? Or aka oak island op? I want to believe..but idk.

WE. WUZ. FABULOUS.

Attached: Manbag.jpg (213x277, 13K)

I keep getting suggested this stuff on youtube, not sure why though, I've never really watched anything about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Leo_and_the_Sphinx
>A date of 10,500 BC is chosen because they maintain this is the only time in the precession of the equinoxes when the astrological age was Leo and when that constellation rose directly east of the Sphinx at the vernal equinox.
makes sense that the huge lion they build faces leo in the age of leo, and not taurus which is the age in which it was officially build and would have faced taurus at that time.

Furthermore there are indications of water erosions, hinting that the sphinx stood under water for some time even though the area is pretty dry for the last couple thousands years.
the 10.500 BC date also fits the alignment of the pyramids and angkor wat as well as the time göbekli tepe speaks of a comet crashing to earth which is now supported by mainstream science that a comet hit the earth causing an "Extraordinary Biomass-Burning Episode and Impact Winter"

Also what is that hatch on the back for? where does it lead?

Also they recently found a second sphinx
yahoo.com/news/archaeologists-discover-ancient-sphinx-egypt-111609878.html
Which may give credibillity to Edgar Cayce, some alleged psychic that predicted another sphinx being found and also that there is some chamber of ancient knowledge under the first Sphinx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hall_of_Records

always glad when someone likes my threads. but i think i never heard about those island. a google search just now also didnt turn up anything interesting. wikipedia mentions the rumors of some treassure on there. i heard of some area in the US where templars allegedly arrived way before columbus and hid valuable stuff, so maybe i did actually hear about oak island already and forgot the name, but never dug any further into it. so long story short, i dont have anything on it.

Attached: sphinx shaft.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

gods wuz astronauts and sheeit

Hello fellow ancient interest user
Do you know the book Arctic Home In The Vedas?

And do you think they will find more like Arkaim?

my theory on pyramids aside from encoding knowledge
i always heard they are tombs and help the pharaos to get to the stars after they died. however they never were used as tombs as far as we can tell, but i still believe they were meant to sent the pharaos to the stars. with the remote viewing docs we see how the CIA tried to astral project/remote view and use it to gather knowledge.
i believe the pyramids are meant to help tune into the astral realm where the pharaos then can talk with the gods/stars/whatever and gather knowledge. kind of like sensory deprivation tanks help with meditation and relaxation the pyramids likely served a similar purpose, and possibly tuned into the stars they are aligned with specifically.
in the case of those boxes in your video it may serve the same purpose without tuning into something, like orion.
seeing how the whole area seems to be tuned into the stars/sky/heavens maybe it was meant to tune into the heavens in general and make a connection to the gods in that way instead of just focusing on orion

youtube.com/watch?v=LHDSmKvs9Tc
could be the same without being attuned to the stars. again, how were those moved and put in those small places?

Dont know about that, and had to google arkaim just now. the concentric circles it was build with is similar to how atlantis was described, and they found a structure fitting that description in africa too (Richat structure/Eye of the Sahara) which has people believe its atlantis. personally i think this is an interesting take on the position of atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=ngS6NywXirM
but who can tell for sure?

Attached: Star map Egypt.jpg (724x960, 92K)

Also it turns out the pyramids arent really 4 sided, but have a slight edge, making them 8 sided which appearently only becomes visible when the light falls onto it directly right which is shortly before the spring equinox, likely to signal that its time to sow seeds.

there also fairly recently were these news here
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6008131/Great-Pyramid-Giza-focus-electromagnetic-energy-hidden-chambers.html
which indicates that the pyramids likely had some kind of energysource or even still have maybe, just one we dont detect/know about or the focus actually helps focusing the spiritual energy too enabling you to astral project or whatever. Also could relate back to focusing spiritual energy.

it should be noted that in the stargate docs from the CIA they also use binaural beats to get the subjects into the state to remote view, they use frequencies and vibrations, which fits the special tuning of the pyramids chambers and hallways which likely then were designed to produce the right frequencies.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
page 11
>contrary to what everyone knows is so, it may not be the brain that produces conciousness- - but rather conciousness that creates the appearence of the brain
this implies on one side that determinism is bullshit as our thoughts and mind isnt just a reaction to outside stimula and enables free will because of it. it also implies that the conciousness is not coming from the brain itself, that its something outside the brain and heavily implies the existence of something soullike not bound to the body

Attached: pyramid spring.png (352x220, 196K)

Many cultures have tales of tall red haired builders. Kiribati has a red haired chief and his wife, Hawaii, Micronesia says the culture that founded nan madol was a pair of red haired brothers
South American Indians had blonde and ginger gods. How they would gave gotten there is by following migration routes down through south east Asia. It must have been easier to cross the Pacific in the past as there are australoid remains found in South America on the Pacific coastal area.

Was it as simple as a people whose civilisation was smashed having to move to areas with stone age natives and deciding to improve it a bit. As we would if we were forced to go live on an Island with a primitive tribe of grass skirt wearers

I think that places like gobleki tepi were built after the earlier civilisation too. I think that it's part of where the great ancient Indian culture was germinated

Phys.org links for normie non believers

Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic
energyttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-great-pyramid-giza-focus.amp

>the scientists plan to use the results to reproduce similar effects at the nanoscale. "Choosing a material with suitable electromagnetic properties, we can obtain pyramidal nanoparticles with a promise for practical application in nanosensors and effective solar cells,"

3 months later

New nanoparticle superstructures made from pyramid-shaped building blocks

phys.org/news/2018-09-nanoparticle-superstructures-pyramid-shaped-blocks.html

Just watch videos from Sylvia Ivanova, she has many mistakes but is trying to compile a history. And we all know who the (((parasites))) are

Yes, the stories of people with fair skin and usually blue eyes and blonde hair coming along and ruling is prevelant through out the ancient world and it seems always to be connected with the swastika
The white race, the caucasoids I believe are the actual chosen people, the Israelites They are prophecized to rule everywhere.

The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created an early civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians and chinese mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Also Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet
youtube.com/watch?v=T1W_iB1y9n8
which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: noone knows what its like.jpg (800x300, 227K)

>The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created an early civilization

Do you have a source? That sounds pretty cool.

Why do I get the feeling OP has probably been kicked out of for shitposting to much and is now trying his shit here?

Attached: 1491137921279.jpg (300x299, 18K)

The original inhabitants of the island of Japan were blonde with blue eyes. They were wiped out by the early Asians

> we unkike our history
Fell for the space jew meme.

based and bogpilled

anyways, seen anything balkan related? oldest european civilization and shit

turns out baalbek, the temple dedicated to Baal, (which i believe is just another name of satan) has a big hexagon (you know, like on saturns northpole) in its structure in the front. turns out that if you connect the south western with the northeastern corner of the pentagram, and elongate the lines towards south west it matches quite perfectly the northeastern and southwestern corner of the great pyramid according to this
archive.org/details/SecretsInPlainSightVolume2
at around 30:20
connecting the northwestern and south eastern corner of the same pyramid, and elongate it to the northwest that one will lead you precisely to the pyramid shaped arena in memphis showing that not only the ancients builded absolutely precice across couple hundred kilometer, but also that (((they))) know about such things

makes me think. but about the quantum mechanics in the pyramids they appearently knew for some time already
cds.cern.ch/record/516434/files/0109012.pdf
>Note that the Earth inerton eld is also the principal mover that launched rather fantastic quantum chemical physical processes in Egypt pyramids (Krasnoholovets, 2001b), power plants of the ancients that has recently been proved by Dunn (1998)
this is from 2001.
i assume that also plays into the seal of solomon symbolism or the mercaba (a 3D seal of solomon basically) which symbolize the polar opposites through the opposed orientation (pointing up and down) just like the article states that orientation of the pyramid shapes influences its propabilities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies#Historical_records_and_associated_texts
i think there were some other account of similar looking people around specifically stating the ruleship. cant find it right now, will report back when i find it

Attached: baalbek pyramid.jpg (1792x868, 473K)

This thread needs to be moved to /x/ - Pseudohistory

Bump for based GermAnon

Because it's easier to put someone and their ideas in a category that instantly dismiss their ideas or research, than you actually reading what he has wrote and making up your own mind or doing counter research.

This is highly compelling.

>making up your own mind or doing counter research.
I don't need to "counter research"
I study history as my primary passion
OP is like a condensation of every conspiracy theory ever created by humanity. So much bullshit to fit inside one human.

These threads belong on /x/.

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

This is where its interesting for Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 9K)

Appeal to authority fallacy.
You're still dismissing it out of hand.

I'll have a look for one for you. But the central Asians that spread the wheel and bronze smelting to other cultures were Caucasians. Google Arkaim too
Scythians who came much later ranged over similar areas were red haired. They were described as such by the Chinese and Greeks. Their skulls with red hair attached were at the british museum Scythians show. Though they were pc and the 2d visuals made them look like modern Siberian chinks. Go look at their art it looks like a mash up of Chinese/eastern art and elements of Scandinavian looking stuff.considering their range it's not surprising.

Google tarim basin mummies and tocharians in western China

Ainu people in Japan were Caucasian mixed people and all but wiped out by more Asian maps.

Sumerian statues feature prominent eyes and they're always blue.
Buddha, from northern India , is often portrayed with blue eyes

The maoris think the first people in NZ were tall pale red haired people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patupaiarehe

It really burns my britches when people say Jesus couldn't have been white. Based on the timeline he was more likely to have been
All these Asiatic brown people were later includes.

Ask yourself why has Caucasian history become /x/ fodder?

You study history as your primary passion but you believe you don't need to do counter research to hypothesis put forward...

There are numerous examples in history of events stated as fact, only later to be revealed as false. e.g. RMS Lusitania incident and Gulf of Tonkin incident, these two incidents as you surely know, if your primary passion is History, led to full scale wars, one being a world war, but later revealed to have been perpetrated by the allied states, thus changing the narrative that the enemy instigated these events.

These alone are two examples of historical revisionism, that 40-50 years ago you would have used the same argument of I don't need to "counter-research", open your mind up to the possibility that established History isn't always right or has true intentions.

>I study history as my primary passion
The synagogue curriculum is quite rich.
Did you finish foreskin vampirism class?

Attached: ah.gif (250x200, 1.48M)

it's about the age of Aquarius and the Water Bearer

Attached: water bearer.jpg (660x612, 54K)

>It really burns my britches when people say Jesus couldn't have been white.
Jesus is the son of god, I think trying to claim him as of a race is incorrect as he isn't a man but God's only begotten son.

Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

Also I believe that the swastika is a symbol used by this civilization living inside the hollow earth which possibly are angelic (I believe them to be what we call the Nordic Ays, the Pleiadians or tall whites as opposed to the reptillians and grey ayys who likely are demons and fallen angels) and that at some points they come out and guide humanity on the surface. Atlantis and Hyperborrea I believe to be an outpost of those that existed in 2 different points of time in different locations. If its not the angels themselves then they might be a splittergroup of the aryan/real israelites that spreadded across the earth and brought their symbol of God

In general I think its a symbol for the sun and thus God. The biblical year, which is absed on the movement around/of the sun has 360 days, like the 4 rightangles make 360 degrees. some also say its meant to mark the northern polar star and the seasons, but the seasons are again based on the sun making me think thats the symbolism at work.
also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

Attached: Oronce Fine Map.jpg (1800x1237, 808K)

...this one of hyperborrea. remember, the northpole, just as the southpole is rumored to have an opening

>Buddha, from northern India , is often portrayed with blue eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
number 29.

Attached: Hyperborea.jpg (750x701, 208K)

now this map supposedly shows the inner earth and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it) which they seized after WW2. Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

however to note here is that it shows asgard, the land of the nordic gods to be inside the earth

Attached: hollowearth map 1.jpg (2246x1131, 667K)

Look up the atai ice princess mummy too

Notice the reconstruction of any possible Caucasian is made to look like a retarded mutt.
If white people were this far East in the iron age. I'm sure they were in earlier times. Especially since they were nomadic and had the wheel

PEACE & LOVE OP, missed your threads :)

Attached: o.jpg (988x1000, 53K)

Attached: 072.png (904x692, 60K)

The Jomon and Ainu weren't blonde. But they had large sunken eyes which is a European-like trait and some had light colored eyes though. That's about it. Japanese are a mix of them, Ryukyuans in the southern islands, and Yayoi (said to be from China via the Korean peninsula).

>lawofone.info
Has a lot on world history

It's not about him being the son of God that irks me more that people are so fucking dumb they don't know anything about population movements. He's just the mist famous person from there at the time

Bless this bread

Attached: m3ikhe2grn911.jpg (480x360, 18K)

What I need to add here is that I think that the poos belong to one of the tribes too, mainly due to their european features. I would suggest the tribe of Dan as they were heavy into the golden calf worship and the poos worship the cow to this day. The darker skin might actually be from the corruption due to the cowworship, but who knows?

The Japs I tend to believe too, to be one of the tribes based on some symbolism (pic related) and their aryan mindset (would also give reason to the allience hitler had with japs). heard people then say that the original japs, the Ainus would be those. Cant honestly tell though but wouldnt suprise me either and since they likely mixed at this point ainus and japs are likely the same

issue is this. Jesus was the same ethnicity as the chosen people. If God would have the kikes as their chosen people its a pretty different case when he chose and created the aryans instead as which God would choose a bunch of materialistic lying rats as his seed? In that sense, the association of the kikes being the chosen people does matter as it turns people away from God. It also implies its a completely foreign to us religion rather than our original. Spiritualy ethnicity does not matter as long as you try your best to be good and believe in christ, but the other stuff leads to people rejecting the faith

Attached: Japan israel.png (500x566, 163K)

Well. Do you ever wonder if current conflict areas are an international gold rush on ancient sites?
Gobleki tepi is in southern turkey near Syrian borders. I bet there's loads more in Syria and Kurdish co trolled areas
I bet there's amazing things in Yemen
I bet it's why Iraq has been so fucked
Why they're keen to get hold of Iran. That's one treasure trove waiting to be explored
Why Kashmir is so contested

It's a shame so many former hindu/ indo aryan culture countries are now Muslim. Well never get them on board. They won't even explore the Indus valley culture properly

You see that bucket depiction often with a pinecone which is still used. This pine cone is also often next to 2 animals on both sides like snakes or in this case birds. It also usually is, when held up by someone, held at the height of the head.
I believe the pine cone to be the pinial gland, positioned in the middle of the 2 hemispheres, between the 2 animals and as such symbolizes conciousness, the mind, spirit, the third eye, creativity and fantasy which you can use to see whatever you want and go where ever you want, wether it be physically by making your body go somewhere, spiritually via astral projection/remote viewing or just in fantasy itself making you visit completly different worlds.
Furthermore the Cone has the Phi ration encoded in it which is encoded through all of nature giving kind of a blueprint of this reality in on itself and as such could be a symbol for God and the divine and also symbolizing enlightenment which you achive through the aformentioned aspects, the knowledge of an intelligent force designing what is.
Its also usually, when held by a person, held at the height of the head making me think thats another hint towards its relation to the head/brain.
Also it was mentioned that pinetrees are green the entire year and thus could be a symbol of immortallity like the immortal conciousness/soul
Buddhists believe reincarnation takes 49 days which happens to be the same amount of time the pineal gland takes to develop and become visible after conception. The Pineal Gland very well may be the seat of the soul, or a reciever for the soul.

So bucket=knowledge and information
Pinecone=wisdom, enlightenment and understanding, as well as possibly spirituallity and the soul

i dont think its about trying to discover, but trying to cover up though.

Attached: vatican pinecone.jpg (556x418, 310K)

The pineal gland has some significance at least in egypt as well. Pic related the eye of ra (the right eye usually as opposed to the eye of horus which is the left one).
here you see it resembling the pineal gland or at least the mid of the 2 hemispheres. In this case each eye probably resembles a certain hemisphere while im not sure if its meant to be the one you look onto (right eye, ra, left hemisphere) or meant from the side you look onto (right eye, right hemisphere)
the third eye is furthermore also relevant in many cultures, and always its at the forehead.
your left and right eye may enable you to see, but the third one, your mind, enables you to understand. and as such this is probably what it resembles

I also made a Discord since my Nazi UFO threads got shut down. Main theme is still that, but we expended to other subjects too. If you want to catch up with me:
discord gg/cedXh3
people on there are pretty autistic but also knowledgable

Alternatively maybe my Blog which has one bit about everything i will post in this thread, but also on my other threads
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/

Attached: Pineal eye of ra.png (1074x626, 564K)

This depiction of the 2 animals surrounding something, mostly in symmetry, is found in some other symbolism as well, like the Godself Icon in pic related or possibly relating to the same or similar meaning

It reminds me of Zeus throwing his lightning bolts, and electricity is the very energy that animates your body and in that sense can be seen as a source for the magical and spiritual and probably is one of the reasons the most powerful god is often associated with this and also relating back to the focusing of energy of the pyramid () which fits this guys idea on the buckets/bags
youtube.com/watch?v=smQoJGDkHfo
He thinks its some kind of battery which is why its always held off the ground so it doesnt lose energy. However this one is throwing me off. While Shiva is afaik a powerful deity he isnt associated with electricity or any of the like and neither are the others holding the bucket.
While Shiva is associated with deeper understanding its much less emphasized than on the other figures. I thought of it being the forbidden fruit as its hanging from a tree in this instance, but no idea.

I pretty much came to believe that modern technology is just rationalized magic.
imagine the circuits in a computer or any gadget like a sigil, the magic energy flowing through it being the electricity (which is the same energy that animates your body through the nervous system). processors even use quartz crystals to function.

scrying mirrors are traditionally black surfaces, obsidian stones for example relating back the black cube and sun i guess (will get to those things later on)
while modern TVs, phones and monitors all have such black reflective surfaces when turned off.
technology seems to be just rationalized magic.

Attached: Godself.jpg (610x666, 78K)

swastika comes from the North Pole

>once you see it

Attached: 1606_Mercator_Hondius_Map_of_the_Arctic_(First_Map_of_the_North_Pole)_-_Geographicus_-_NorthPole-mer (1280x1203, 521K)

>technology seems to be just rationalized magic.
Magic is technology that we don't understand.

>David's star
>But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
>Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon

Attached: 154.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Absolutely, I remember reading interesting stories about Iraq :) Always another layer to the real truth

Do you think this is my first fake history thread?
I've thoroughly demolished OP several times and he never learns.

Watch how easy it is.
His image in is bullshit and not even Vinca symbols.
Then take this quote.
>given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans
The irony here being that:
A. The Vinca script has yet to be deciphered as a coherent language
B. It existed predating Proto Indo European invasions into the area of Greece
C. So did the culture of the people in both the fictional history depiction of Israel and in reality

Attached: pub_sibiu_cat_lg.jpg (500x645, 85K)

>you don't need to do counter research
Why would I need to counter research things I know aren't true.
Says the fag who believes the Jewish creation myth, the irony is palpable.

MaGIk is real. Especially the meme kind. Egyptians were always at it

Yes, there is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles

In case of the star of david we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: Baalbek hexagram.jpg (2144x1424, 1.58M)

Nice pic user.
Here is a pic from the Celtic gundestrap cauldron

Attached: gettyimages-152206234-1024x1024.jpg (852x1024, 844K)

Another gundestrap cauldron.

Attached: detail-du-chaudron-de-gundestrup-de4m4d.jpg (1300x1153, 298K)

Das rite chilrens. We wuz mayans n sheeit.

Dem Jooos came n stole our specshul powahs n now we gettin replaced.

Sheeeeit

Attached: 172929838338 23 (1).gif (360x441, 2.71M)

Indus valley seal

Attached: Shiva_Pashupati.jpg (920x926, 1.4M)

MEME
E
M
E

Attached: Frog-headed-goddess-Heqet.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>possibly Star of Remphan
You're verily a heretic disregarding the word of God. Check yourself
Also Jesus died at the ninth hour.
>And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
>And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
Im not even going to bother reading most of your shit, you seem like anything but a christian.
>kaballah
If you're a heretic i don't think you qualify for any of Gods promises.
Repent!

schlomo in pic related later appeared in another thread again, said he asked his rabbi who just stated that its a nothingburger and that there is nothing to it seemingly not wanting to talk further about it.

also regarding pic related:
the hebrew alphabet doesnt have any vowels, so both paradise and pardes would both be written the same (prds) giving another connection

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Cenote
The Sacred Cenote (Spanish: cenote sagrado, American Spanish: [ˌsenote saˈɣɾaðo], "sacred well"; alternatively known as the "Well of Sacrifice") refers to a noted cenote at the pre-Columbian Maya archaeological site of Chichen Itza, in the northern Yucatán Peninsula
>According to post-Conquest sources (Maya and Spanish), pre-Columbian Maya sacrificed objects and human beings into the cenote as a form of worship to the Maya rain god Chaac
throwing stuff in a hole to worship their gods which leads me back to subterranian worlds too. also think of wishing wells, where you throw a coin into a whole of the earth to gain favor of the gods which seems to be a more casual version of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Dorado
>as an initiation rite, covered himself with gold dust and submerged in Lake Guatavita

Or a more recent one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
>After she learned to speak English, the girl explained that she and her brother had come from Saint Martin's Land, a subterranean world inhabited by green people.

or is it that technology is magic we do understand?

Attached: Pardes.png (1773x1061, 482K)

Watch again how easy this is:
The Seal of Solomon has no direct link with Moloch/Remphan. As the story goes he was given a signet ring by Michael the archangle with the symbol that came to be known as the seal of Solomon, which he then used to bind these demons to his will and build the temple for God.

It was not until his final wife, well after the telling of his many encounters with demons and ineffable faith to resist their temptations, that he gave a place for her demons inside his temple, thus condemning his soul and leading him to lament that he was a fool and warning all else after.

You should really learn the basic story first because you seem to have never actually read anything that wasn't off some weirdos web page.

This will be my last post since the low IQ negroid animals who believe this German retards posts didn't even have the integrity to acknowledge, And because this brainlet thread is in the trash where it belongs.

anyone got any redpilled history

Attached: 1532063013907.png (746x600, 17K)

Top banana! Thanks user.

Dinosaurs lived during the same time as humans did. And the bible does talk about them, just calls them behemoth.
And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
It is claimed they are faked, but the explenation is that ONE guy faked all of the over 16 thousand of those discovered stones while also new ones are discovered all the time

Marco Polos description of dragons
forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

Attached: Dinosaur cavepaint.jpg (500x375, 72K)

regarding fossils
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them like the one in the bible or the countless other floodmyths across the world, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

soft dinosaur tissue discovered on dinosaur bones
youtube.com/watch?v=0-K7_H27Wq4

pic related was recently discovered
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/
65 million years my ass

>You're verily a heretic disregarding the word of God. Check yourself
how so?

>Also Jesus died at the ninth hour.
keyway.ca/htm2003/20031223.htm
ebible.com/questions/83-what-time-of-day-was-the-ninth-hour

since the day started at 6am 3pm was the ninth hour

Attached: nodosaur.jpg (1900x1268, 324K)

The user that said were related to poos

If the very dark ones are the first ones out of Africa and are related to moircronesians and abbos, I'm starting to wonder if cheddar man was a dravidian type
I believe he may have been dark skinned but I don't buy the ((( re construction)))

>how so?
By asserting yourself above God as you keep on doing.
This is why your claims and "sources" are so off, no wonder you're a kabalist scum.
Kabalah=gnosticism=Satanism. All the traits of the original lies of Satan in the garden of Eden are evident in the devil doctrine which you practice with absolutely no regard for Gods testimony.
There is no way for you to fool one standing in the light of the gospel but you yourself are subject to the power of Satan and the bondage of deceit.
>At that time Jesus declared, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
Im going with God, spew as much of Satans heresies as you like, you have been warned of the wrath to come.

Attached: kikeman11.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Were having a really good thread but the same point in every one, someone comes along to derail it.
Hmmm

Im the salt.

Does your discord link work ? For some reason its expired

Gotta love how OP and his cult of dicksuckers blatantly ignore getting called on their shit.

on a side note, flat earth is not biblical
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
the infamous "circle of the earth" verse is just a mistranslation. the word used is "חוּג" or "chug/khûg" which translates to
>class, group activity ; group, circle (of people) ; (geography) tropic, sphere
>sphere

and while we are at it, the earth being 6000 years old also isnt biblical, its merely when the story of Adam and Eve starts.
In pic related for example it shows that what is translated as "The world was formless and empty" that it actually said "became formless and empty" indicating there happened something before Adam and Eve to make it so. When later then Cain is cursed to wander the land, he fears being killed by OTHERS, even though he is the first born of Adam and Eve meaning there have to be other people around already.
I believe what happened was that the fallen angels (like anunaki) created humans already, the darker races. Then God eventually came along and made people in his image which came to be the line of Noah, Shem, later Abraham, the Israelites which actually are the whites(Will get to that). Thus the mark put on Cain turned his skin dark (will get to Cain being the first Nigger too) to make him appear more like those that are around already.
The Bible merely focuses on this bloodline and thus leaves out stuff happening before it, not saying there never was anything before.
Then eventually the flood happened due to all the degeneracy.

what exactly of what i wrote is against the bible, or is asserting myself above God?

Attached: genesis became.png (1280x1024, 150K)

there were likely a bunch of cycles we went through believing the old tales. the bible alone implies a time before adam and eve, then the time from adam and eve to the flood, and then from the flood to today even though im not sure if the flood really counts as a beginning of a new cycle or merely got the ongoing one on track. i like to think there will be 5 cycles total, like how in alchemi the world is made up off the 4 elements plus spirit, each cycle working through one of those points which if the aztecs are right about the 5 suns means we are in the last one right now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Suns
>Nahui-Ocelotl (Jaguar Sun) - Inhabitants were giants who were devoured by jaguars. The world was destroyed.
>Nahui-Ehécatl (Wind Sun) - Inhabitants were transformed into monkeys. This world was destroyed by hurricanes.
>Nahui-Quiahuitl (Rain Sun) - Inhabitants were destroyed by rain of fire. Only birds survived (or inhabitants survived by becoming birds).
>Nahui-Atl (Water Sun) - This world was flooded turning the inhabitants into fish. A couple escaped but were transformed into dogs.
>Nahui-Ollin (Earthquake Sun) - We are the inhabitants of this world. This world will be destroyed by earthquakes (or one large earthquake).
note here is the last cataclysm that happened through water, like the flood and the other 4 elements, water, fire, earth and wind also brought destruction. the Jaguar sun may be the spirit as that was the only case something was destroyed by something alive, something with a spirit. however personally i believe the spirit is what we are working through right now, but well.

However, assuming the biblical timeline is accurate, the flood wasnt the cataclysm 12,5k years ago structures across the world seem to hint at (Göbekli tepe, pyramids, sphinx, angkor wat)seem to hint at as it would be roughly 3k years ago. However the cataclysm before the flood was a rain of fire which fits the comet narrative quite perfectly

messed up the copy paste
discord gg/QnUUJ5

Glean the interesting bits you mong.
Googling seemingly outlandish claims is how you learn

It's extremely bizzare how these petroglyphs will often have up to 8000 years between them, and yet they all have similar characteristics (spirals antennae, similar artistic style) despite the miles and millennia apart from these localities.

Attached: ancient aliens.png (893x1288, 1.28M)

You don't want to go down that road.
A tl;dr version is that in every culture around the world, their early civilizations started thanks to people with blonde hair and blue eyes coming from far away.

The Sumerians (Iraq) claimed that people with blonde hair and blue eyes came to them and jump started their civilization. There are statues from that era that have blue eyes and according to scientists "blue eyes were a sign from the gods" back then.
The Aztecs claimed that people with blonde hair and blue eyes came by ships that moved on their own and brought with them technology that they shared with the aztecs.
The chinese early civilization (like the greentext said) were ruled by people with blonde hair and blue eyes.
And Egypt of course, where there are blonde mummies and shit. According to scientists the blonde haired mummies came from the roman era, but that's speculations aswell.

This somehow relates to all major cultures around the world building their own versions of pyramids btw.

Either way, Hitler's research foundation created by Himmler tried to find out about the origins of the white people and according to some sketchy shit Israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will "spread across the earth and rule everywhere". Hitler possibly found out those that call themselves jews today aren't the jews of the bible.. but are "those who belong to the synagogue of satan, who claim to be jews but are liars instead."

As we all know, Hitler sent people all over the places he had captured and raided museums, libraries, secret storage facilities for art and artifacts, etc etc. Which includes the vatican where there are said to be tens of thousands of secrets to earth's history hidden away.
He even sent people to the north and south pole in search of something, which didn't make much sense since he had a losing war to fight in Europe. Why? Who the hell knows.

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.
>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.
>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites

This gives another connection to the bible
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished.
And where they believe Sodom to have been they found Trinite
westernseminary.edu/transformedblog/2016/01/12/the-existence-and-location-of-sodom/

So God nuked fags & degenerates

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought

Pic related, quoted from hindu scripts

Attached: Become death.jpg (512x417, 41K)

>what exactly of what i wrote is against the bible, or is asserting myself above God?
Read your previous posts. When you don't regard rebuke at the scriptures but prefer to spew shit out of your ass without providing any source beside the time that you deny scripture completely and start talking about luciferian doctrine being true.
I hope you come to your senses and pay attention to the scriptures because you're clearly on the highway to hell.
Also, kike.

>Googling seemingly outlandish claims is how you learn
You could at least say thank you to someone for dispelling OPs bullshit and expect him to adjust his information accordingly in his next cult brainwash thread since clearly you aren't good at actual research and needed someone to "google it" for you.

I wonder if it was depicting some property they'd discovered in natural materials they thought was magical

Did you ever see mercury spinning when it's had electromagnets attached to it's container?

There is no word for the color blue in any ancient language.

Whats the Russian pic about?

We have people being called loons and shills like Hancock, who talked about the connection of different monuments across the world that point back to 12,5k BC way before Göbekli Tepe did so officially
or
came out

On the other hand we have people like Zahi Hawass.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4NnCAZcxHg
remember the first guy was/is in charge of excavations in egypt, and pretty much blocks every attempt of any study and appearently never even heard about göbekli tepe. thats a guy that is seen as an authority on the subject. let that sink in

in one of hancocks documentaries, quest for the lost civilization he has a talk with zahi hawass where you see again that he pretty much denies any alternative theory without even considering it
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
43:55

Now i wonder who is more credible?

pic related is found across the world over and over again. no idea what its supposed to be though. heard people suggesting its a rudimentary depiction of atlantis, the world tree, the brain. but no idea really. just look up "labirynth petroglyph"

a joke

Attached: petroglyph.png (1023x575, 1.69M)

Then why the fuck did they paint their statues with blue eyes from 6-10k years ago?
The only knowledge we have of that claim is the fact that the Himba people in Namibia doesn't have a word for it because they couldn't even see the color blue. That's stricly limited to them though and doesn't include the rest of the world.

Zahi Hawass is the simulacrum of the bureaucratic byzantine Ottoman administrator, but at least he Names The Jew

I was researching old ancient aliens the other day. Some of the stuff in recent years has made them look less kooky for sure

Gobleki tepi made mugs of all the dogmatists didn't it

regarding aliens
The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Gobekli Tepe forced all of the archaeologists to basically admit that their knowledge was trash, since they long have maintained that Sumeria was the most ancient civilisation known to man, and yet Gobekli Tepe predates Sumeria by almost 6000 years

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)