*ahem*

*ahem*

FUCK AMD!

I'm replacing my 1600 with a 9700K and I can not be happier.

Attached: ryzenlogo-100698897-large.jpg (700x460, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/13561/amd-previews-epyc-rome-processor-up-to-64-zen-2-cores
anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86
tezzaron.com/
tezzaron.com/ourvision/our-technology-for-non-technical-folks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you know already?

Good for you user. AMD should choke on their multishit poo and die.

Based poo bro

k
enjoy your obsolete stutterfire

>Replaced a $160 cpu with a $400 cpu

Woah! Is it faster??

Enjoy your $400 housefire

Next year when AMD announces their 7nm desktop cpus you'll be regretting this. Guarantee it.

LOL! Screenshotting this for future funposting.

>Not waiting until next year when new CPU's come out and other prices drop
Kek

Attached: 152283.jpg (385x266, 15K)

I have 1600x.i was smart enough to get a cpu that won't need OC.

But I'm sure you will be happy with a cpu that costs 3 times as much and offers 10% more fps.

Have you noticed how indiantel shitters went full shitposting after Zen 2 leaks?

Attached: riptel.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

shitting amd threads 20 days before ces

like a fucking clockwork

CES wont even be about consumer Zen2, so it's not like you're actually getting anything at CES to fight back against intel shills.

If anything, it'll just be more fuel for the fire since you dumb cunts are actually expecting some sort of consumer Zen2 announcement.

You even have AMDrones saying Zen2 will be launching within 4 months, what a joke.

But pajeet, you can't afford anything better than core 2 duo

what are you talking about ces WILL be for consumer grade stuff

Someone on /pcbg/ was trying to tell me Zen2 was 3 months away

It is

Lmao, no, no it wont, they haven't done their Rome announcement yet, why the fuck would they announce a CONSUMER part BEFORE their SEVER part which launches first? Of course the server segment which launches before the consumer segment will be announced first.

pretending the CES event is anything other than Rome is pure AMDrone fantasy
Lol, that's never happening.

>Lmao, no, no it wont, they haven't done their Rome announcement ye

what the fuck are you even talking about
LOL
they literally did a D.D talk about rome not even a month ago

DELID THIS

Attached: RYZE UP.jpg (1000x714, 258K)

>9700K
that's alot of Kelvins you got there user

why not announce it all, they have the world watching.

*Threadripper knocks the door*

Attached: thread_destroyed.gif (400x300, 2.4M)

you know what CES stands for, right

They haven't done anything like a deep dive, they had Lisa hold a Rome CPU in her hand, and spoke briefly with some marketing slides, no deep dive.

CES with be deep dive with Rome, maybe some SKUs without final specs.

>buys a 200$ CPU from amd
>I DON'T LIKE, this company bad
>buys a 400$ CPU from intel
>this company good

Attached: 1513772089728.jpg (1000x1331, 827K)

i wont even bother responding back to you

they already did a deep dive on everything expect the i/o chip which is moot anyway
they already annc all the changes rome will have

To be fair, the only thing spending more money with AMD would get him is more cores, and since the vast majority of non-professional applications use 4-8 cores, an 8 core 9700k is going to be better than pretty much anything he'd get from AMD, unless he was doing something like rendering or encoding that could use up all 16 threads from a 2700x.

>already did a deep dive
Lets see it.

Oh you mean the marketing event they did last month where they barely talked anything technical? THAT'S the "deep dive" you're pretending happened?
anandtech.com/show/13561/amd-previews-epyc-rome-processor-up-to-64-zen-2-cores

you see, THIS is a deep dive

anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86

multiple pages, dozens of slides, tons of highly technical information.

>and since the vast majority of non-professional applications use 4-8 cores
its funny that last 2 years people have been saying that majority of applications don't use more than 4 cores
I wonder what we'll be saying in 2 more years.

Attached: 1519520503376.webm (720x404, 1.8M)

>2016 info
>renamed old lakes into something new
>literally zero new info about emib and 3d stack that we didnt knew about
>literally a damage control event before ces

It hasn't been 2 years people have been saying that, it's been almost a decade.

We've been on quad core for a LONG time. I expect we'll be on 8 core for a long time as well, unless the new gaming consoles put 16 threaded CPUs in their next realeses

>9700K
Boy, just go grab at least like a 7600K if you want to be on Team Intard. At least then you won't have to deal with more than blazing hot temperatures.

Lmao, you're so full of shit, this post is damage control, if you think that's 2016 info, go ahead and link me the 2016 tech dive that gives me the exact same info. I'll wait, I assume the search will take you awhile seeing as you're full of shit.

>just grab a 4 core instead of an 8 core.

are you mentally ill or just pretending to be retarded for the (you)'s?

>tech dive
there wasnt a single tech dive because skylake hasnt changed AT ALL moron

but go ahead prove us that a developers talk about a server chip ISNT a deep drive

remember how amd launched zen?

in the last 2 years at the reveal of AMD's massive jump in cores, majority of people would discount it by saying you don't need more than 4 cores, until Intel released their mainstream 4+ core systems.

Now people are saying we won't need more than 6 or 8 cores because Intel caught up.

any hypothetical scenario where you buy intel makes you retarded by definition

but intel hasnt caught up
their cpu's are literally what the fx series was
MOAR COARS MOAR HEATZ MOAR POWERZ
in 1.5 years amd went from being the hottest shit around to reversing climate change

>just circumcise my shit up

>Now people are saying we won't need more than 6 or 8 cores because Intel caught up.
No, they're saying it because it's an actual fact, just fucking look at benchmarks across the board, the vast majority of things aren't scaling past 4 cores, and the ones that do, rarely if ever scale past 8 cores.

There are some niche games that will scale as far as you want, like StarCitizen, but that's the very rare minority.

>suggests a worse intel
>just don't buy intel
wew lad, I wonder who's team you bat for.

Get your head out of your ass, if you don't think Fovoros and hybrid x86 is a new thing with brand new detailed tech information, then you're out of your mind and have no idea what you're reading when you're reading tech dives.

>Consumer Electronics Show
>Not about Consumer products

Attached: mariah-weinschutz-gif2.gif (2560x1440, 1.88M)

good for you
next

>Those vanishing tables and legs

You might get some tech info, but you're out of your mind if you think it's a launch event.

Nobody said launch, they will be announced

>3D STACK IS A NEW THING

WHAT IS HBM
WHAT IS EMPIR
WHAT IS tezzaron.com/

also yeah no one has slapped arm cores on x86 before
i mean what is K12?

Did not say it would be a launch event. But they will definitely be talking about it to some degree.

>3D stack
>Heat travels upwards
>Layers insulate the heat
>Hotspots
>Literal housefires
Intel poo

Doubt it, it's still too early. Likely it'll be Zen2 Threadripper and Epyc. With consumer AM4 socket a few months later at another event.

lmao are you even keeping up with what was claimed?

Lol you could have dropped in a 2700x you utter moron

lmao, yeah, totally ignore the fact it's not standard stacking, they're doing total different approach where the active interposer IS essentially the PCH.

>So this Foveros ‘3D’ packaging just sounds like a silicon interposer, such as what we’ve seen on AMD’s Fiji or NVIDIA’s high-end datacenter GPUs. However Intel is going above what those products are doing by actually making the interposer part of the design. The interposer contains the through-silicon vias and traces required to bring power and data to the chips on top, but the interposer also carries the PCH or IO of the platform. It is, in effect, a fully working PCH, but with vias to allow chips to be connected on top.

>the idea is that a large interposer can have select functions on it and those can be removed from the chips above to save space. This also lets Intel use the different transistor types in different chips – the example we were given uses an interposer built on the 22FFL process node, with a 10nm set of CPUs on the top die. Above this, DRAM is provided in a POP package.

>Intel had a Foveros chip or two working in the demo area. These, Intel explained, were hybrid x86 designs that combined a single big Core with four smaller Atom cores on the same 10nm piece of silicon.

but yeah, lets just pretend it's identical and Intel is shit.

teehee works for me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (305x511, 84K)

again instead of being a blind penguin do some research
tezzaron.com/ourvision/our-technology-for-non-technical-folks/

intel's way is inferior to IC in every single possible level and this is a 14 years old tech

>the intel shill missed the get

Attached: intel pig.png (267x297, 59K)

for me too

Attached: yes.png (549x729, 149K)

Stutters are cause by low core count. And by low i mean 4, MAAAAAYBE 6. This has 8 and high frequency. Can't even AMDrone properly, you should bash him for the fire that it's gonna cause and because he overpayed for it.

oh no intel is creating yet another mobile cpu that literally no one will ever put that shit on their devices

>3d stacking is the same thing!!!

wewlad, i'll just stop trying now, your head is so far up your ass i'm shocked you can even think.

Enjoy your poomd, i'll enjoy my intel. Maybe some day you can grow up and realize both are good at their own things.

you literally have no idea about IC or the fact that quallcomm is providing pch and non pch version since 2015
at this stage why you are even replying? go educate your self before you respond

have you even fucking seen the 0,1% lows

3.6 base
4.9 single turbo
4.1 sustain all core

oh wow muh high frequency 4.1 ghz all core

Again, you're either pretending to be retarded here, or you're actually a fucking moron.

No one is saying 3D stacking is new, what we are saying is the way intel is implementing it IS new, that's indisputable, find ANY chip out there that did what the intel chip shown off the other day does.

No matter how much you want to shit on intel, this is brand new for their silicon, meaning you have ZERO idea how it will perform in the real world, and any comparisons to other 3D stacking is moot since intels approach isn't identical to for example, HBM which you keep bringing up like a fucking moron who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Attached: Foveros (1).jpg (3200x1800, 718K)

>CES
Rome was announced like... over a month ago

you are arguing that intel has a pch out of the box
i literally told you go fucking watch what quallcomm does
and you came up and answer back something totally irrelevant once more
>
No matter how much you want to shit on intel, this is brand new for their silicon
you are right its NEW just for intel and no one gives a single fuck because this isnt intented for desktop use in any way

>stock
xDDDD

I think it might be faster dude!

based

You mean fake as fuck "leaks"? The only leaks happening here is AMDrones wetting their pants after seeing those fakes

I guess it could be if you illegitimately get your hand on an engineering sample somehow. Tough luck running it without an updated bios, though.

> I'm replacing my 1600 with a 9700K and I can not be happier.
Well, they say ignorance is bliss.

9700k not 9600k, the i5 has 0.1% issues, in literally a couple games, Far cry 5 for example.

*Inteloo

Nah, this guy is too stupid to regret poor decisions.

Exhibit #1

>overclocking
oh boy, we have an arsonist here

I always choose AMD because I don't want a literal Isr*el inside my case.

>4.1 sustain all core
>
>oh wow muh high frequency 4.1 ghz all core
At stock 9700k is 4.6Ghz, 9900k is 4.7Ghz all core.

Attached: 2018-12-14 11_31_11.png (800x106, 7K)

gets annihilated by a much cheaper ryzen 2700x, but at least it has several unpatched security flaws included for free.

amdrones BTFO

THE MORE VULNERABILITIES THE BETTER

STOP KVETCHING GOY IT'S A FEATURE

Only con is that you need to clear your throat from all the cum, but that's not really an issue for such a faggot.
Also try to think of better bait.