What's the difference between st and urxvtd regarding resource usage and startup time?

What's the difference between st and urxvtd regarding resource usage and startup time?

Attached: 2000px-Suckless_logo.svg.png (2000x1304, 13K)

it don't matter

>not using alacritty

>startup time
Nibba, if both of them don't start immediately when called you should consider throwing out your toaster.
st is nice when patched for scrolling but I would recommend going for urxvtd for convenience.

But tilda is nicer than both.

>st is nice when patched for scrolling
You literally don't need scrolling

>If Apple designed a vt

Apple always bloats their software

Apple always misses useful features and tell you don't need them or that it's a feature not to have features

Just use a terminal multiplexer if you need scrolling

I literally don't care about your opinion and want to be able to scroll back up.

What did he mean by this?

Don't play dumb

Ok, you know what? tmux is a piece of shit, I'm not going to memorize those keybinds and it's pointless too, every recent non-minimal Linux install comes with a terminal that supports tabs and even when I'm in the mood to rice a machine I won't be fucked to torture myself with a terminal that has a minimal feature set.
I don't need to plaster my desktop in terminals for 1337 h4X0R points, tilda does everything I want.

If I'm confined to a console my preference would be dvtm, that's actually useful.

>You want features? Well use a different product then! T: Apple

>scrolling
that's what more is for, do you even gnu

Yeah, I'm going to pipe everything into a fucking pager, lmao.

The difference is that neither of those aren't Termite.

>vte

>gpu accelerated terminal

Attached: laughing_aqua.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

since bottleneck is Xorg and otbaining pty, no startup happens in one render frame

>everything
how often do you need scroll back

is that a serious question?