NPR and CNN have text-only versions of their websites

>NPR and CNN have text-only versions of their websites
>Fox News does not
>Brietbart does not
why don't right-wing webdevs care about efficiency?

Attached: 1527281248050.png (1128x2156, 74K)

Because they lack in cognitive ability.

Whay do you expect from cuckservatives?

right-wingers can't read

No point in having text for a demographic that can only understand pictures and sound bites.

>web dev
>literal soicucks
>kike propaganda

>>Fox News does not
>>Brietbart does not
Just disable CSS and images

Because CNN and npr are run by blatant zionists and the textual component is where most of the semantic trickery and memetic power is located rather than in context and presentation so removing it is tantamount to castrating their effectiveness

Look at the zionist publications in pre war Germany and Vienna and it's the same shit. I'm not even calling this a conspiracy it's just a blatant historical parallel

Wait when you hear about propaganda posters, it's going to blow your mind

fucking thiss so fucking much pede.

big mood on BD

Not really unless you're trying to red pill me on how most leftist rhetoric is straight out of the leninist book of tricks. Occasio Cortez is openly a wannabe leon trotsky

What's this "leninist book of tricks", I want to buy it for Christmas

>CNN have text-only versions of their website
yeah and it's out dated and has barely any news

Because right wing just outsources since righties are too retarded to actually do development themselves

"Left Wing Communism, an Infantile Disorder" Lenin, Vladimir, 1920

What about the drudge report?

>Left Wing Communism
There is right wing communism now?

>having a transcript when your content relies on fearmongering, twisting data and misinformation

That’s asking to be fact checked. Can’t have that.

>breitbart
>news
Choose one and only one.

But that's just a critique of left communists. Are there actual good tricks in it? Everyone knows left communism sucks
Well yeah, there's right and left inside communism too
>Left communism is the range of Marxist viewpoints held by the left wing of communism, which criticizes the political ideas and practices espoused—particularly following the series of revolutions which brought the First World War to an end—by Bolsheviks and by social democrats.

>soicuck
>braphogs
choose one