If pajeets are bad programmers then why does Windows work so well?

if pajeets are bad programmers then why does Windows work so well?

Attached: 879.jpg (640x793, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxXs0Yy5-0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying pajeets are bad programmers
>implying pajeets made windows
>implying windows works well
I don't know about the two first, but the last one is definitively delusional.

Windows 10 is built upon two and a half decades of legacy code made by white programmers.

The inside of windows architecture looks like a lobotomized surgeon replaced someone's insides with several buckets of spaghetti. I believe even about a decade ago the word was that nobody at microsoft actually knew how the underlying windows system worked anymore so people just kept adding shit on top of it. Also I don't really agree with your definition of "well" but it's definitely the most compatible at least.

>why does Windows work so well?
It doesn't

>linux inside
>binaries parsing text output from other binaries

Microsoft used to had the biggest QA team with several facilities back in the day testing their products, but they since shrank it down and lately they decided that they don't need it anymore and their releases of W10 updates have been constantly rolled back because they cause serious problems.

hahhahahaahahah

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

fpbp

It doesn't. It runs like absolute garbage,.Windows 10 is completely unusable on mildly old or weak hardware.

If Windows doesn't work perfectly then why does all of my important work software, like Fallout 76 and The Elder Scrolls Part 5: Skyrim, run so fast?

It doesn't, you just have low standards. I used manjaro of all distros for a day and it's much faster and much more efficient than windows, imagine if I was using an actual minimalistic distro.

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

fpbp

why you retardeds still thinks Pajeets are good programmers? they're shit, only 1% of them are actually good. They're just a fucking plague that are being pushed to every single major company becasue muh diversity. Just because they invaded every social media with billions of shitty tutorials doesn't mean shieeet. the problem is that top tier programmers are not helping anyone like pajeets does.

Attached: 1544291969964.png (500x513, 58K)

Don't bring your Discord memes here.

Not gonna lie, I believed the Jow Forums memes too but you're absolutely right. I'm a software solutions director at Microsoft, and the Indians we have are indispensable.

programming is just copying what someone else did. All the exploratory work in programming is done by whites, the copy pasta is pajeets.
They are a country of plagiarizers

the legacy code underpinning everything was written by normal white men in the 90's

Had a kek

Attached: 1543774262045.gif (155x173, 948K)

it just werkz on most machines
not saying its a good OS
im just saying at least it werks

>Windows
>work
youtu.be/sxXs0Yy5-0Y

And as Windows 10 has progressed its gotten progressively worse.

It doesn't. Stop deluding yourself.

You can't even use a drawing tablet properly without installing drivers first, that's definitely not what I call "just werks"

Remember as well there are 1 billion Indians, so to smaller more developed populations like most first world countries we get all the good ones because they can actually make money there, so we get a disproportional view of them as while we receive a large number of skilled Indians compared to our populations overall there producing less skilled people % wise.

>implying anything in Windows is as well-crafted as a unix cli tool

ridiculousfish.com/blog/posts/old-age-and-treachery.html