Minus Tech Niggs

>Unfunny jokes every time
>Rude as fuck when he has guests
>23 sponsors per video
Is he the most obnoxious faggot in the tech side of TooToob? I think he's only topped by Pajeets with heavy curry accent.
Every time I tell YouTube to fuck off and that I'm not interested in his channel and it still keeps appearing in my home screen every time I open it.

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 41K)

Be nice to Linus he invented Linux so you should he thankful

But I don't use that piece of shit.

Wtf do you not like Linux or something what's wrong with you.

You watch tech channels.
His tech channel is one of the biggest, hence you will watch his videos.
You can't prove me wrong.

Attached: google-servers.jpg (1200x701, 440K)

I only "watch them" because the shitty youtube recommendation system immediately gravitates to his videos after two or three autoplays. It's fucking bullshit.

I want a Chinese wife.

(You) (Sage)
>Unfunny jokes every time
Only if you're a salty interweb kid
>Rude as fuck when he has guests
You're a crybaby and you think that everyone bullies you, that you're better than everyone, and that one day you'll be rich as fuck and everyone suddenly will love you but you'll tell them to go to hell, am I right? Because only a person with such a special snowflake mentality can think that Linus is rude with people
>23 sponsors per video
2 ads per video in the worst case scenario, if it's a sponsored video they don't even put ads

>mfw the one time where linus casually blew the fuck out of some coworker who wanted to do a review he had no expertise in

Attached: 1516361075289.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

youtubers are shit for 13yo turds

>listening to effeminate faggots with earrings

He does reviews of weird shit like SD card SSD, laptop RAM adapters and chinese videocars, for proper reviews there are proper channels, he is an entertainer, nothing more.

It seems you're projecting

Correct, we're working as intended.
Also we know your fetishes and we will recommend something from time to time that reminds you of em.

Attached: google datacentre.jpg (964x641, 148K)

He makes more money than you'll ever make.
He owns his own business.

(You) (Sage)
It seems you're retarded

Fuck off.

APOLOGI- wait wrong thread

Attached: APOLOGIZE.jpg (331x463, 35K)

I just don't like his clickbait thumbnails. Whenever I see his face with a goofy expression holding a processor or something, with the title in caps, it actually just makes me want to ignore it instead of click it.

Attached: 81808efd.jpg (638x960, 97K)

Pretty sure he addressed this, saying it brings more views, so they keep doing it.

Attached: HEYGUYS.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

>He makes more money than you'll ever make
Good for him. Personally, I only care about having enough money that I can pay off all my bills and have a few McBucks left over for a few creature comforts every month.
>He owns his own business
This in itself isn't necessarily hard to do. You yourself could make one; all you need to do, if you're American, is take 100 bucks down to your city hall, register a company under a LLC, and have the major newspapers in your area print out a notice about it. There's monthly taxes but depending on where you live it's hardly a lot, especially if your selling SOMETHING. Getting a trademark is almost as easy and cheap, too.