Buyer's remorse thread

>buyer's remorse thread

regret getting an iPhone XS, should have stuck with my galaxy s8.

Attached: 0mgXsib.jpg (960x634, 35K)

Then fucking sell it and go back to the S8. What sort of problem is that?

Bought an Alienware Alpha R1 some years ago. Big mistake, that was; coulda built a better machine w/ modularity at the same price

I sold the s8 already and too lazy to sell a phone again with everyone trying to low ball you and no shows.

Now it makes sense.

My mining rig

Attached: IMG_20180224_190058_Copy.jpg (2320x1740, 1.3M)

Have you at least made any tangible money on it before the bubble popped?

How much for a 1070?

Why the fuck would you buy anything made by Apple?

I regret getting a new phone.
My Galaxy S4 died this week, I went and bought a Redmi 5.
There's nothing wrong with the phone per se, it's just that I fucking hate smartphones and I think I should have just bought a dumphone instead. I am so sick of smartphones you can't even imagine.

AHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA EAT SHIT FAGGOT

bumping just to let some more people have a kek at this

so how stupid were you exactly? do you at least have some sort of tally for how much you spent on equipment and electricity and how much you were able to mine and convert to actual money and not pedocoins?

I was nearly regretting buying a T460 to replace my X230 until I installed Debian on it instead of the Windows 10 it came with. Now I freaking love it.

I got a free 1800x and some cl12 ram, so I bought a crosshair 6 and I think my old 4690k was better and more stable. Really don't want to tear it apart to put in my old system.

As new as the iPhone is, you can sell it through one of those services like gazelle and make enough to go buy a S8

I'm too autistic to do that

I'm on a Galaxy S4 and I hate it. I honestly wish I could have a XS.

>spending more than $50 on a phone

>everyone trying to low ball

Gotta pay the price for being a lazy fuck if you won't sell it yourself.

regret buying a headphone amplifier, sounds no better than realtek onboard

>Comparing an S4 to an s8

Plus just flash a custom ROM and make the S4 an ok phone

Just bought an "angle" for a dishwasher, turns out it doesn't fit the faucet. It only comes with 10M and 18M connections, but the hole is G1/2'' - which is not what it said in the description. Then I looked again and saw that my model was an exception. $40 I will never see again :/

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1515671589580.gif (500x491, 376K)

Based

Bought hd600 without original pads.

Deserved. And I'm not even a gay mur.

Thinkpad W530. Shit build quality and multitude of issues throughout its lifespan until finally the motherboard gave up.

>Buy a Nokia 6.1 because Nokia memes
Worst phone I have ever used. Not only was it buggy as fuck and soft locked constantly until a few updates ago, its already gotta be RMA'd after 3 months of babying it. Came with a line on the screen too but I didn't care because its only noticeable on white.

Let Nokia stay as a meme and don't buy their shit.

Attached: cant be doin with this.png (700x700, 103K)

OH NONONONO

bought a gaming laptop in 2012
>super heavy
>battery lasts barely an hour in power save mode
>gimped hardware because it runs off of a 150W power supply
>dual fans for authentic jet take off sound
>no upgrade path
>keyboard broke after 2 years
>internal cable connecting the screen became loose
>pain in the ass to open up
never again
it's basically stationary anyway so there wasn't even much of a difference when I replaced it with a desktop.

Better build a machine learning thingy with it.

Attached: IMG-20181205-WA0001.jpg (1102x1600, 206K)

Topkek

wait for ryzen 3 to come out, sell em both and get a proc that's good both in single and multi threadig