GREAT DEALS DOESN'T EXIST-

Attached: 1529158098002.png (174x286, 33K)

>buying new cars
ayy

Why would I buy this when I can get a perfectly good Civic for $5000.

>Civic for $5000
weren't they $2000 before cash for clunkers?

Why would you buy a perfectly good Civic for 5000$ when I can get a perfectly good Celica for 1000$

>one sentence
>makes mistake
>mfw

Why when I can buy an integra type-r (jap ver headlights) for 10k?

Why would you buy a car unless you plan on working for Uber or Lyft?

Why buy new car when you can buy land, make underground weed plant in container, and build quadcopters with m60's at both sides to protect your land from the government.

But Camus said government authority isn't real authority so I shouldn't have to defend myself at all. What are they gonna do, violate the NAP and libertarian ethic over a few kilos of cocaine and a harem of preteen sex contractors?

Buying a new car is the most shabbos goy move you can make. I fucking laugh when I hear someone say "Man, I killed the salesman. I got an amazing deal.". No bud, you think you got a good deal, which is what the salesman wanted. In reality you spent a years income on a pickup truck that will lose most of its value in a few years. You could have had almost the same vehicle for half the price if you just bought a used one from three years ago.

>posts mfw
>doesn't include hfw
Fail.

They might. They might not. Either way i'd still build them. If you got like 20 of them you can send them to some radical muslims to eradicate the cities they live in.

7th gen civics (2001-2005) can be had for less than $3k, they don't have quite the same ricer tax as the previous gens.
Manual ones are a lot of fun too, even if you keep everything stock.
Be warned though, interior quality is the worst of any civic generation.

Because thats worst gen civic
Enjoy your headgasket failure

>drive it off the dealership lot
>it's worth 12000$ now
lmao at buying new cars ever

>he can't replace his own head gasket
You're the type of person who writes off a car when the timing belt, clutch and tires all need a replacement at the same time.

Prius is gay. Get a truck

/bread

The only way you can possibly justify having a new car is if you lease it, and get the lease during a special, so that the manufacturer takes the depreciation hit and you don't. Otherwise you're retarded.

Remember when you could get used cars for $1000 all day long and then King Nigger & Co decided to obliterate the used car market by buying up hundreds of thousands of perfectly working cars and destroying them?

Most people who own pick ups don't need the cargo space more than once or twice a year, it's not worth the markup over an equally priced luxury car and massive drop in fuel economy.
Rental trucks are cheaper and most places that sell large products also deliver them to your house.
Do you need the additional clearance height afforded by a pick up? Most likely not.
If you don't make money with your truck you don't need one.

That was 20 years ago and inflation happened
Now they're $2000

King Nigger's Cash for Clunkers didn't happen in 1998 you retarded faggot.

>tfw one of the best things about owning a pickup is how it makes urbanites and euros seethe for some reason

If you think like this, you're never going to be satisfied because all your poor, broke ass will ever think is "I could have saved more money if I had just waited longer so I could get a better deal!" instead of "I need to find a way to make more money so I can get what I want at any price I want."

If that satisfaction alone is worth paying twice as much for gas as everyone else, then keep on doing it lmao

I dont use my truck often for truck stuff but when i do i am happy i have it. Truck are just comfy the sit high and have plenty of room inside. Im tall so getting down into a sedan isnt my preference

Buying a truck doesn't mean the gas station has the ability to charge more for gasoline. Now if you slack jawed retard meant "buy twice as MUCH gasoline" you'd still be wrong but at least you'd make sense.