How can one company be so based?

How can one company be so based?

Attached: 1544368793618.png (788x799, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2018/12/13/iphone-import-ban/
nytimes.com/2015/02/10/business/international/qualcomm-fine-china-antitrust-investigation.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this all because chinkwei bitch got arrested?

based
based and redpilled

9to5mac.com/2018/12/13/iphone-import-ban/

>alleging that Apple infringed up to 16 of its patents, and that three of the infringements were sufficient to justify an import ban
>However, JudgeThomas Pender ruled that ‘public interest factors’ meant that an import ban wouldnot be an appropriate remedyfor the infringement.

Disgusting country. And the motivation to cover the corruption is just plain wrong. To treat Apple in this exceptional way is just what you expect. But it's still difficult to get used to.
>The ITC said on Wednesday it would review whether the one patent was indeed infringed and also whether it was right to not grant Qualcomm relief.
Hopefully justice.

Imagine that, Americans forced to buy smartphones that "text green".

I bet you're anti-patent and anti-copyright too

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

>public interest factors
any specific examples?

the only reason the chinese tech industry is a thing is because they have been stealing western IP for decades with no repercussions. The fact we even entertain these chinese companies in court is a joke and it's no wonder Qualcomm is going to be the only one to come to market with 5G.

Qualcomm isn't Chinese and has been fined by Chinese regulators multiple times

nytimes.com/2015/02/10/business/international/qualcomm-fine-china-antitrust-investigation.html

Yeah this shit should of been shut down years ago. But all of these large corporations that wouldn’t let anything happened because it would have hurt their bottom line are Starting to regret it now I’m sure. The Chinese government really pisses me off, but so do the western ones that let it come to this.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530200737036.png (1193x701, 127K)

The public wants to be spied on or buy inferior phones consistently.
An import ban would imply that phones without a remidy would be banned. That's all this is. This would not be a ban for iPhone TM permanently or anything.
There would also be a large exchange of money.
>anti-patent
There's a lot of silly patents. Especially in software. But not in general no. I think patents are great. Even in software they're less harm than good.
Of course it depends on if we're in a Disney situation or not.
>copyright
You mean I'd have no respect for IP? No. If anything this would prove the opposite. How could someone justify a patent breach being punished if they don't even respect copyright?
This is just silly.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm
At least read a Wikipedia summary before you think you know a company.
I'm almost ready to call you out for being Jow Forums trash. Sufficient paranoia about China to pretend an American company is infiltrated by the Chinese in this manner could only come from the truly diagnosed paranoid people or there.

No, the Qualcomm/Apple legal battle is years old. This isn't that big of a deal though unfortunately, China has a flipped over social outlook on Apple products compared to the US. iPhones are poorfag gear there, so the sales aren't that amazing. It'll cost them some profits but it won't be company breaking.

Cringe

Attached: 154243334678823.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

The only valid form is patents for physical items or processes. Patents for software makes no sense, since software is written word essentially. It's only allowed because judges are old fucks who don't understand computers. Copyright can be okay, but it has been hijacked and should have never been extended to last as long as it does.

Well I’ve been diagnosed paranoid but shrink thinks it’s part of OCD

based

Why do iOS updates always brick iPhones?

Attached: 1540496416950.png (931x846, 415K)

>it won't be company breaking
>20% of revenue and 50% of profit lost isn't company breaking

yikes

Based.

Hope you enjoy the next recession, because that's where we're headed. You got your 3 years experience since the last one, didn't you? Because you're gonna need it.

wew wcpo

>only American phone manufacturer worth mentioning
>can't even make an original design

They don't. It's just like every other OS update. Minor problems occur across minor amounts of users due to how they use or abuse the device. Sometimes fuck ups happen though.

>Qualcomm
>based
Ha. I hate Apple as much as the next guy, and this is some lulzy karma for the Samsung lawsuit fiasco a few years ago, especially considering that they got sued on design patents.
However, nobody has deliberately held back innovation in the mobile space more than Qualcomm. From using their bullshit patents to troll Samsung, Intel and Ericsson out of the 4G and 5G space, to stealing GPL code, pretending to give a shit about open source by throwing barely working code on CodeAurora Forum, and re-re-releasing the Snapdragon 800 3 years in a row (sup Intel) resulting in Apple taking the mobile performance crown far and away from Androids.

Fuck Apple, and fuck Qualcomm.

>t. Itoddler

Where is our satania poster ???

We're all Satania posters Jow Forumsentoomen.

It makes their case more likely. Chinese courts enforce what the state wants, which is a good thing in the long run. China is going to rule the world one day because they are not bogged down by democracy, rule of law and all that jazz.

Attached: oh no.jpg (750x563, 47K)

oof