How much dirt does google have on you, Jow Forums?

How much dirt does google have on you, Jow Forums?

takeout.google.com/settings/takeout/downloads

Attached: Capture.png (820x408, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nz5CJi7gZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use DuckDuckGo

Attached: file.png (695x349, 24K)

you gotta create the archive, disable google photos from the takeout so you can cut out an hour or two from the creation

Nothing to hide.

Attached: 680000.png (664x236, 10K)

It's asking me to sign in.

probably too much...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-14_21-31-57.png (632x555, 32K)

You can navigate to the page itself, just search google takeout and don't a brainlet like and and actually create a goddamn archive, they have more information than you expect.

How and why do you have 17TB stored in your gmail?

It's still asking me to sign in.

rclone, and I'm sort of a hoarder. I just send everything to my drive with rclone and since it's unlimited (gsuite) and encrypted, it's a nice hobby.

>Please note that archives may take a long time (hours or possibly days) to create
I don't think you're thread is gonna work out so well OP

then sign in, its your account data

Don't wanna.

What if I have a large YouTube channel?
>400gb of happy wheels lets plays

They had a little over 5GB on me before I turned everything off. Location History.json is particularly scary, over 33MB of this

I still need to get off gmail but otherwise I'm goolag free.

Attached: location-history-dot-json.png (439x483, 15K)

if Jow Forums is as privacy conscious as they say they are, it should take only like a half hour to generate theirs. mine took two hours to generate because I use google photos and i forgot to untick that box.

untick youtube then

I don't use Google and mine still hasn't finished since the thread started.

then don't if you don't want to know what they know about you

patience, its a lot of data, wait an hour or two and report back

If I sign in they'll know that I want to know what they know about me!

>DuckDuckGo
Actually worse

nothing to hide user :^)

44MB. More than i thought.

It doesn't seem to include Youtube videos. It only has my subscritions. I think that's another section.

My current account. Most of this is "Getting Started.pdf" in Google Drive.

Attached: Capture.png (624x151, 7K)

Old account. (banned on Youtube)

Attached: Capture.png (628x157, 7K)

I hate using google but my openmailbox account got fucked when they disappeared, idk which service I can trust to stay open. Kinda fucks certain things up to lose access to important email addresses.

Still waiting on my account thats over 10 years old.

You really like to suck Google's cock

real Jow Forumsentooman

Thats gonna take a while then, start a new thread when the tb of info on you finished archiving

Didn't know about this, interesting. It only took ~5min to make the zip file which besides youtube and a few email addresses doesn't have anything or wrong info. Wrong name, birthdate (way off), etc. A bunch of empty files basically for the google botnet that they let people know they have.

Attached: botnet.png (701x345, 37K)

Google drive fucked up during the archive process, so it's probably higher than this

Attached: Capture.png (675x243, 9K)

mine is incomplete but here. is 500mb a lot?

Attached: file.png (720x381, 37K)

nah. had the account since gmail was invite only. but only used it when i had to interact with normies or sign up for google play.

Attached: 10 years.png (623x139, 5K)

>having ever had a google account
Jow Forums really is all bark and no bite.

Yes, I only had 18mb mainly because way too much youtube history and spam emails. Its even saying I have three books but I think those are just defaults. You need to download and check what's in it.

if I continually send giant files then delete them to my gmail, think they'll purge my old data or just move it off to a backup and off the hot servers? I used gmail for years and don't want all my emails on their servers any more, though I know theres no hope for the meta data profile ever being deleted.

Attached: nooggers.jpg (602x365, 94K)

Try searx instead. It's a crapload of search engines without the tracking and its open-source.

Okay, guys. That's about all the feedback we need today. Thanks for the cooperation.

G

Attached: scrot_2018-12-14-18:07:52_1366x768.png (1366x768, 65K)

brainleto

creato your archivo

No, I can't, it asks me for giving mail adress and to register

Why do you think i stopped using google

use your jewgle account if you have one

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-15 Sign in - Google Accounts.png (448x500, 15K)

what the actual fuck man, and I only use this account for youtube.

Attached: scrot_2018-12-14-18:21:01_1366x768.png (1366x768, 70K)

Much less than expected. Almost all of the size comes from a backup of a single project file on drive.

Attached: junk.png (1901x875, 34K)

lol it took 2 secs

Attached: 84575.png (733x349, 24K)

It's not terrible. I had to uncheck for the 55mb one:
>YouTube (Who knows how they fucking compress it now, and I did streaming on YT)
>Gmail (0.82 GB)
>Google Drive (0.03 GB)

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (717x606, 105K)

320mb. I've had this account since gmail started. How did op get 237gigs?

I have my computer backed up into google drive

A-user...

>upload a lot of files to drive
>hurr look at all the data google has on me

its just my what.cd music collection to be specific

Old shit is no longer consumed by their front-facing API is going to be in long term storage. Most likely a robotic tape deck system with a queue of jobs to get to. Could take days.

About 50GB of encrypted files.

Minus the music backups it's still pretty fuckin big at 3xx megs

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-182636.png (2160x3840, 670K)

>How much dirt does google say they have on you, Jow Forums?
fixed

Why would I create an archive to merely prove how many GBs I occupy? #JEJKd

fuck off with this shitty meme

Am I fucked guys?
If I go on Google maps history I can see where I went every day for the last three years or so

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-010304.jpg (1080x2280, 488K)

what is this garbage?

Attached: garbage.png (794x644, 54K)

So how do you guys have all this data stored for you? Did you not ungoogle your phones and switch to a more RYF browser?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nz5CJi7gZc

At least 100 phones frp bypassed. I just deleted 80 devices.

Not him but I have the same problem of being asked to sign in. Saying "it's your account data" isn't very helpful since I don't have an account

Cock.li

OH YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT

MULTIPLE IN FACT

ALL SORTS OF SHADOW ACCOUNTS, AND ONCE THEY LINK THEM IT ALL HOOKS TO YOUR MAIN PROFILE

>sign in
Oops no google account.

Attached: 1534570677611.jpg (199x253, 8K)

8 GB? The hell kind of bloated system do they have if- , wait, this includes Drive. Well that's silly, I have a whole lot of per-file encrypted backups synced there, I don't really want to count that.

700MB. Want any of it? Well you'll have to provide as useful of a service as Google.

674MB of it is email
20MB of browser history
19MB of search activity
5MB of Youtube viewing history
What the hell why is index.html 4MB? Oh, it has a list of all the 30,000 encrypted filenames in my Drive
No location history. A bunch of other random crap.

What do you know, Google has exactly what I've given it.

thanks /g. I got 75.9 GB of stuff in there, now archived and deleleted. fuck google.

holy shit they parse your order confirmations from your gmail...

they have every newegg, amazon etc order of mine going back 5 years.

Attached: anger.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Yeah "Deleted."

Google couldn't delete it if they wanted to, it's stored on a write-once Tape deck along side thousands of other user's data. At best it's de-indexed.

is there a way to forge order conf emails and flood their shit? fuck these niggers but I shouldn't have been so lazy.

Are you kidding? That shit is like a couple dozen bytes in size. The best you could hope for is come close to doubling your allotted email size. Just fill a bunch of dummy account drives with a bunch of garbage data. Google won't care. Drop in the bucket.

Click create new archive ya dingus

>uses DuckDuckGo
>not using DuckDuckGo
>not using Google
>not using Bing
>not using uses
>not getting a useful use
>not not bata tat tat tat
*Ahem*, DuckDuckgo tracks its users searches in ways that seem friendly but the fact it does, well how does that sit with you? DuckDuckgo, the Trojan Steed. Bata ta ta ta ta badda bat bompt bata.

at least it would fuck with their profile of me...

forge a bunch of orders of watermelons and fried chickens

use ddg,gg/lite/?q=site:youtube.com+%s as keyword in firefox

Huh? I check and they're mostly stuff I uploaded to my drive, I uploaded some anime series, and I sometimes upload stuff to my channel.

Giant is relative.
Giant for you is probably minuscule for Google.

Jow Forums is /b/tards pretending their stepdads computer is theirs.

the only thing in there was this g+ poll vote

Attached: asdfawrhesdjhawresfgvstehnsrtjsehgsdfg.png (885x393, 74K)

page 10 save rave

which one did you vote for?

3gb apparently

Attached: 1544854797.png (726x374, 23K)

Fucking google.

Attached: Capture.png (896x326, 17K)

Two metric fuck-tons.
I dont use any google services, but I have an android phone. Game over from the start.

I don't use my google account in my browser. I use it only to sign into IMAP with my email client.

My watch history is a 14MB HTML file wtf. That's a lot.

>normies

>image for ants
As if icloud is any better.

How in the fuck does Google have information on what I've ordered on Amazon?

According to this, less than 3MB. I'm guessing literally all of it is my youtube history.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-15 03-28-58.png (1366x768, 133K)

You don't need a Google account to use an Android phone.

HE THINKS NOT USING A GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON HIS ANDROID PHONE MEANS HE ESCAPED THE BOTNET

GUIDS MACS IMEI ALL SORTS OF IDENTIFIERS LOGGING EVERYTHING TO A PROFILE

Or, you can also use a FOSS rom. That way, it's no more botnet than a dumbphone.

>not using throwaway google accounts with fake names for youtube and a fully degoogled phone.
They know about your little secret.

they parse the shipment confirmation mails to provide you with tracking info in the google now app

Yeah and it completely fails to search sometimes. I'm not using unreliable crap.