Nano master race reporting in

Nano master race reporting in.

Attached: nanodickbutt.png (1255x742, 83K)

>not mcedit
Yikes.

Nano is the patrician choice.

>mcedit
Minecraft world editor?

So many options and you pick this garbage.

mg master race

The "I'm too retarded to learn vim/emacs but I still want to look 1337 using a terminal editor" editor

cope

The "I actually want to do shit instead of being a try hard faggot terminal editor" editor.
>fixd

Yeah bro. You faggoyz use emacks and vin but us mast0r haxx0rz are out here writing every line of code on minecraft signs and then taking photos of our monitors, and sending them to your basement slave to type it out.

based and redpilled

is retarded, but vi and emacs have their purpose

Command line editors are for queers. NEdit master race reporting in.

Attached: nedit.gif (843x548, 17K)

Yep you can also install fantastic syntax highlighting in nano. No doubt it is by far the best and fastest editor

Micro editor best editor

>xer doesn't use purely cat sed grep awk xargs combinations in various pipe chains to edit his source files

what a pleb

nano is fucking useless I'd rather use windows notepad
just learn vim like a normal person, it's not hard and literally takes a few hours, and then maybe a few days to build muscle memory
it's so good and comfy and you'll never want to use anything else

If you're using a terminal editor and find nano insufficient, you' shouldn't be using a terminal editor

>few hours

Attached: angt4d.jpg (620x465, 35K)

as a vs code user who generally keeps multiple tabs open tiled in various ways, say, data model on top left, sql table schema top right, class code bottom left, and bash term in bottom right, with each tile of the square having closely related things, what's the equivalent workflow in vim + x unix distro? on osx i'd imagine iterm but i really want to know how vim users rapidly navigate massive source trees with a need to keep many files open.

every time i walk up to a co-worker who uses vim and say open (a), (b), and (c) and lets mentally walk the call stack, it's takes them an eternity when a, b, and c are deeply nested files in subfolders. in a non-cli style editor, the file-tree navigation + tabbed/tiled experience makes vim not worth the time.

how do you work fast in vim with large source trees where you need to keep many files open without getting carpal tunnel?

plugins you nigger
you're co-workers are also niggers

I didnt read any of that. I stopped at VS. I did the captcha before typing this. You'r opinion is worthless & no one cares about VS. Kys. VS is only any good for its win debugger.

farmanager

Attached: 8QUEENS_SCRIPTBASIC.png (556x504, 21K)

nobody gonna bring up the fucking reddit meme in the OP image???

jesus you redditors need to leave

It's called having a window manager.