NEET Stuff

I need a device that will tell me if my dad's car in the garage or not. I only leave my room when he is not at home, but he has started parking his car in the garage so I can't tell if he's home just by looking out the window anymore.

Attached: bd-old2.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujfeCqEPFko
youtu.be/Q5igxfJ8lWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does he have a smart phone? Just use nirsoft wireless network watcher and profile his devices for when they connect to the wifi....

Attached: 1388116372285.gif (700x704, 295K)

This is incredibly depressing, what the hell are you doing man?

If you're a neet and don't even talk to your parents, you should just suicide.

You're an able bodied bastard that doesn't want to feel shame, you're a degenerate.

Get a job, a girlfriend and enjoy life outside of those walls.

youd never understand

idk where you are right now, user, but it gets better. There's nothing wrong with keeping to yourself to maintain what little sanity you have left. I hope you find a solution that works for you.

you mean, like a camera or something?

Not him but while a getting a job sounds like I good idea I'd rather stay single.

Invest in a camera, hide it well monitor it remotely.

This is good too.

Don't lie to him, user. It never gets better, only worse.

Attached: 1544391383394.jpg (900x720, 120K)

Do this OP

Could have scoliosis like I do. OP has that going for him at least. I can't walk but at least I get NEETbux out of it.

I'm personally waiting out for the singularity, wbu?

IS HE PARKING IN THE GARAGE ON PURPOSE NOW TO PLAY HEAD GAMES WITH HIS FAGGOT SON

BASED BOOMERDAD

BY THIS SORRY STATE YOU ONLY HAVE 2 REAL OPTIONS TO RECLAIM YOUR BALLS, GO FULL OEDIPUS KILL YOUR DAD AND FUCK YOUR MOM
OR THE PUSSY OPTION MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY CHANGE YOUR NAME AND START NEW

Attached: 1530279936286.jpg (1000x861, 180K)

Escapism is not healthy, user.

>I'd rather stay single
That's what rejects say. As if you have a choice.

Can confirm, 33 and it NEVER GETS BETTER.

I have scoliosis but all it did was make me several inches shorter than I should be

You have mentally cucked yourself. Only thing preventing yourself from improving your situation is yourself.
Take a look at yourself from the third person view, imagine it was some other person and you were to advise him. What should this guy who is locked in his room do? What should this guy not do?

Look, either your dad is a monster (unlikely considering he's supporting you) and you should dead him, or he cares about you and genuinely wants a good relationship with you. Get your shit together OP, family is everything.

If you have health insurance get some CBT. It literally cures NEETness.

yo bro I got scoliosis too and that doesn't give him an excuse to be a pussy faggot

Jesus Fucking H. Christ!

Cheap webcam with motion detection.Leave an old phone propped up at the back of the carport - ip based, share the address here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ujfeCqEPFko

Akshully quite good lateral thinking.

waiting for climate change to kill us all
gonna happen hundreds of years before the singularity would happen

The end of the human race as the result of climate will happen, but not in your lifetime. You're literally wasting your time, do something faggot.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but it looks like you guys have a bad case of Sugma

Attached: 35601a9519f082fcad9e7e950c63c3eba194a3c5b8347a5023e15087fb3f3db9.jpg (609x664, 248K)

Shutup fag

Yo this is big gay. Just lift weights u dumb nig

You have a mental illness and your behavior is abnormal. Get help and repair your relationships before it's too late. You will regret it in years to come.

Attached: 1529753335497.png (2400x4000, 1.1M)

Dude i'm literally the same. I only leave when he's not home

you and every 'muh dad sob' on here will forget about their daddy syndrome when daddy is dead

Put a motion detector at the roof of the garage so that when the door opens and closes you get a notification on your phone.
Easy as.

I’m genuinely sorry for what you are going through. I hope it gets better/easier for you.

This animefag is right.

Thank god they're never likely to breed eh? Or if they do at least they'll bail early and we can have some more
>raised by a single mum
manchildren instead...

Attached: DrvIrlFXgAE4iXs.jpg (960x1200, 111K)

>get a job
>lift weights
>talk to girls
>lmao just like get *clap* a *clap * life *clap* nigga
take your epic dude bro advice back where it belongs you retarded normies

Attached: 1542332461878.png (310x315, 382K)

>spends his entire life leeching off others
>wonders why nobody likes him
uh oh

>get *clap* a *clap * life *clap* nigga
what's with the claps? is this the american way to motivate someone?

And you fuck off back to Jow Forums if you don't like what people here tell you.

Attached: 1478730356118.jpg (840x544, 57K)

Jow Forums is the normie containment board

Attached: 1530286222917.jpg (369x387, 35K)

yeah when i see war veterans i tell them im in the same boat as them with their crippling ptsd and missing limbs since i have a terrible case of slight bend in my spine

Attached: 1544070947647.jpg (203x240, 7K)

>>normies
yikes

A network attached camera would do just fine. You could get a raspberry pi, a wifi module, and a cheap camera and that'd be the easiest way to set it up. Although it'd be pretty obvious so you could use some kind of other sensor.

If anyone can just get their life together if they decide no matter what their circumstances, does that mean that upbringing, family and past have no effect on anything?

"Just pull yourself together dude" only works for middle class.

t. normie

He often doesn't carry his smart phone with him.

>Get your shit together OP, family is everything.

Stop projecting your own life onto others.

this might work, but it would need to look like it's part of the garage door opener or something.

>If you're a neet and don't even talk to your parents, you should just suicide.
>
>You're an able bodied bastard that doesn't want to feel shame, you're a degenerate.
Why? My parents are subhumans who should never have reproduced

Family is everything.

youtu.be/Q5igxfJ8lWo

>this much of a victim complex
Thats right, never take responsibility for yourself and externalize all of your faults

Proximity sensor

I remember when I was 18 and wanted to be against the grain...then I grew up

Attached: Jm3yXLza_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

After having a harsh breakup and getting fired off the last job I went into depression for 3 years, depleted my savings and didn't get a new job because my mother helped me until I recovered, which could be never if I came into my senses and realized how unfair I was to her.

NEETs are what they are because someone gives them food and a roof. You should thank your parents for keeping a parasite like you.

> which could be never until I came into my senses and realized how unfair I was to her.

>Why? My parents are subhumans who should never have reproduced

This

drill + fiber optic scope

NEETs are parasites because their parents raised them to be parasites. The parents deserve to suffer for their shitty parenting.

Attached: birthday3.jpg (1632x1232, 280K)

You autistic faggot get a fucking job

Nice victimhood mindset you have there, literally nigger tier

connect one end to the garage and the other end to your room

Attached: do.jpg (225x225, 10K)

fuck off normalfaggot

Resumes never get responded to once you have multiple years of NEET gap on them

Attached: intothetrash.png (450x477, 189K)

>what is internet freelancing

>Resumes never get responded to once you have multiple years of NEET gap on them
What about a temp agency or a minimum wage job like caring/cleaning/factory work/warehouse work?

>a minimum wage job like caring/cleaning/factory work/warehouse work?

I have a STEM degree

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1451104996648.jpg (3264x1840, 824K)

Some people just don't like 3dpd user, and are in fact absolutely disgusted by them.

Those go to women, even warehouses are getting lift limits and new machinery making men obsolete. It's all women doing those entry level jobs.

get a old smartphone
run some ip camera software
put it in the garage
watch the stream from your computer

Attached: 1544558244352.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

It's true even if you're going for a minimum wage job, you faggot. It's worse even, because no burger flipping place wants to hire some 20-30 year old social reject.

>because no burger flipping place
I never mentioned a specific job like that, although a lot of jobs require interpersonal skills so you just have to go for the absolute shit tier jobs with high turnovers which people can't handle and aren't picky about who they higher
So like factory work or caring for mentally challenged people who regularly hit the staff and scream at them, or a cleaning job.

Attached: anon-grew-up.jpg (1341x820, 115K)

What happened to America?

Attached: Homecoming Marine, October 13,1945 Norman Rockwell.jpg (931x1024, 203K)

i want to buy a nvidia gf

Not having basic standards of living doesn't make you different. Being a virgin doesn't make you different. I think you're taking counterfeit red pills, user.

Yes indeed boomer, (((what happened)))?

move into the garage that way he cant park there and you can see if hes home by if his car is parked outside like before

Microcontroller Bluetooth enbabled + Motion sensor. Have it send a notification to your smartphone or computer upon detection of movement. You could program it yourself in C or C++, or I could do it for you for $2000.

>just kill me already

Attached: 89723649823.png (235x202, 99K)

>parents feed you, clothe you, give you a roof, pay for your expenses
>muhhh parents are bad because they hurt my feefees

i guess you're kinda right though, they should have given you the belt

boomers were unironically (unironically) the best generation of parents ever

microcontroller + motion sensor = 30$
no c required

>living off your parents money, no real plan in life, just sitting in your childhood room and playing video games rest of your life
>acting like you're somehow not a completely worthless parasite and the absolute definition of loser
Literally how do you people rationalize this shit??

>Literally how do you people rationalize this shit??
Maybe he invested in crypto during the bullrun of 2017 or gets a free apartment from the government

I'm not a NEET and relatively wealthy, but I support most of these points. The current system around the world IS unfair and barbaric relative to what could be, and I support UBI and UHC both as safety nets and alternatives to employment, and welfare queen memes or other fascist value judgments can't begin to change my mind.

Attached: Nicole Waterson reaction 24.png (687x717, 516K)

>I'm not a NEET and relatively wealthy,
Ah so you aren't subhuman or a failure of a man