How can a fucking IGPU cause memory bsods every 5 minutes

Even the last amounts of pleasure are taken from me, this fucking faggot of a pc crashes every 5 minutes and the browser every minute and it seems to be all because I'm using the igpu. I had no such problems when I had a dedicated one but this bitch of an igpu completely destroyed my ram and I had to buy new and even then I still get crashes and bsods every single minute. I will be lucky to even make this post on one take. On the bsods its say memory managment or iqrl less or not equal which of course when searched on about gives you fucking common sense """"answers"""" that even someone with negative iq will know. I simply don't understand how this fucking happens all the caps on the motherboard seem fine so I simply dont fucking know where it goes so wrong.

Attached: 1438352671889s.jpg (242x250, 10K)

install gentoo

Shit drivers.

Where do I get better drivers for this fucking jew incel igpu, is their official site not good enough. Even files seems to get corrupted, what the fucking fuck.

Gentoo.

Ram problem.

go to C:\Windows\Minidump and upload the most recent file

I bought a completely new ram and like I said already, I had no problem when I was using a dedicated GPU.

did you instal intel management engine and drivers BEFORE the GPU?

because if you didn't you better do that now.

It denies me access, will have to wait a bit to work around that even though I'm logged as the administrator.

go to "event veiwer"
and screenshot the first one the critical section (that implies you open it too)

When I open it it says MMC has detected an error in snap-in and it closes.

based answer

right click on the file -> properties -> security -> advanced and then where it says "owner" hit change and type your username in the textbox, close that window and then hit "change permissions", select either users or administrators, hit edit, and then hit "full control"

then you have a ram stick problem

turn off the system and wait 5 minuites then open up the system and pullout all the memory
add one memory stick then turn on the machine
go to event viewer

if you can use event view then just turn off the machine an add another memory module

keep doing this until you get the error again

you should get one of two results

1. a mad memory stick (needs replacement)

2. you didn't click in the ram problaby and now the problem is fixed

make sure its in correctly and that your not too rough
they should all click in gentley

How do you pronounce "BSOD"?

Attached: 1474495834663.jpg (600x720, 79K)

Bee sod

your ram is fucked, boot a memetest86 usb to find out how exactly

Its a brand new ram after the other one died because of the same fucking problem.

sounds like your ram slots are fucked, then.

Are you over looking anything op?

Try resetting to default values and see if that fixez stuff

Auto correct. Meant to say over clocking

>what is bad memory
you faggots shouldn't have access to general purpose computing. ipads and shartphones are devices made for your low iq class

guess what retard: from 5 brand new ram modules ordered from amazon 2 had a shitload of memory errors. if you buy ram and assume it's fine you are a retard who deserves every "BSOD" (winfaggot kys) he gets. run that fucking memtest and return your faulty ram you hapless child

bee ass oh dee

thank you for being helpful

Acronyms are rarely pronounced phonetically.

You either pronounce it as "Install Gentoo" or rtfm

>hurr my peecee is so stupid
The real problem is in front of the computer

Don't do that, it contains your passwords and other shit.