Hey Jow Forumsuys, not Luke here. Friendly reminder NOT to share Luke's content on 4channel

Hey Jow Forumsuys, not Luke here. Friendly reminder NOT to share Luke's content on 4channel
lukesmith.xyz/blog/note-to-newfriends--don-t-share-my-content-on-Jow Forums-.html
Thanks!

Attached: uniboomer.jpg (862x586, 58K)

That's my wife...

Let's be honest, most Luke threads are him posting them.

DUDE LMAO USE FREE SOFTWARE
USE PARABOLA LINUX CUZ ITS ALL FREE SOFTWARE
AND DITCH YOUR PHONE CUZ BOTNET
BTW I UPLOAD VIDEOS TO A GOOGLE PLATFORM

That was such a embarrassing to read, he should really delete it.

>Remember that everyone who matters on Jow Forums already watches my channel.
HAHAHA, Luke is a solid 5 years behind Jow Forums. In 9 months he will install DWM, then bspwm, then he will go back to floating FVWM and wmaker set ups in 2 years.
Everything he's learned is from Jow Forums so it's not correct to assume that people would want his weird cringy "tutorials" on things people have shown off here for years

Attached: BETTER THAN YOU COM MENOS BLUSH.png (150x150, 60K)

but you just did...

I think he already went through a bspwm phase

>this evokes stronger and stronger feelings of jealousy among Jow Forums users.

Attached: [PuyaSubs!] Himouto Umaru - chan R - 07 [1080p][0D1E8764] (00:11:00.119) 0001.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

holy fuck that was the most faggy thing I've read all day

Also, does this guy realize he's beginning to go unhinged? Luke jokes about Ted but he's no joke going down that same path, which is concerning.

Literally who?

see those
Let me spoon-feed yall. This is not a Luke veneration thread, this is a shitpost thread. You're supposed to to do it to prove him wrong with lots of friendly messages -but instead y'all are proving him right in the most tasteless way possible.

You mean 'whom'

I love luke

please be my bf

All this reverse-riemann-4D-chess is confusing me

Attached: 1533833564282.jpg (400x450, 89K)

>not using void
>his distro is in the top 100 on distrowatch
Just use Wangblows mate

What's the quick rundown on this?

I dab on Jow Forums, *dab*, *dab*, *dab*.

>PhD student and lecturer
>increasingly distasteful of other people, boomers, zoomers, millennials alike
>luddite
>wants to build a cabin in the woods

>yall
Back to twitter, nigger.

He's not smart enough to be Uncle Ted tier. The best he can hope for is Ted Bundy.

>You see,
>You see,
>You see,
god what an insufferable faggot

The king of midwits.

>As I've become more popular, this evokes stronger and stronger feelings of jealousy among Jow Forums users
stay jelly
t. not luke

I'm a cringey fan of Luke. God I wanna suck his cock :/

>Contrary to popular believe I dislike technology
>Buys 3 ThinkPads

Isnt "y'all" a redneck thing

t. non native speaker

No, it's a trendy nigger/wigger internet speak now. But the vast majority of "black" culture is just ripped directly from southern French settlers. All of their early music, like blues, all of their slang, and all of their food that isn't derived from slave food.

4, actually

Zoomer is an old person trying to act young.

How come Jow Forums has a different definition of zoomer?

You’re fucking retarded. Y’all is a southern thing. Go to any restaurant or public establishment with a group in Texas and you’re bound to hear “y’all” repeated over and over again.

I didn't deny that, but it's now more of a twitter nigger/wigger thing so everyone should stop using it. I already said that niggers stole it from French settlers.

Isn't he Mexican?

he says it 3 times in 7 paragraphs bro how is that insufferable, grow up

I thought he was Arabic.

You two have been browsing Jow Forums too much. He's clearly white.

>those eyes
>that poor facial hair growth
>those oddly spaced out eyes
>that weak jaw and recessed chin
He's clearly a mutt. Probably Asian or Indian mixed.

Take your eyes off the screen and go to a mirror. You have no right to critique someone else's face when your own face looks like THAT.

Hi Luke.

Hey Jow Forumsuys, small penis here. Friendly reminder NOT to mention Luke's small junk as he's a little sensitive.

Attached: wp_ss_20181215_0001.png (589x590, 192K)

He said Jow Forums, not 4channel
It's perfectly fine to share his content here