Are you agaisnt homosexuality or do you support it?

I think it's a mental illness,it's functionali disorder and it's promoted by certain people in politics,so even when many people are against it wea re forced to accept it.What are your views?

Attached: (((Gay parade))).png (620x405, 347K)

my views are you should go back to Jow Forums

>I think it's a mental illness,it's functionali disorder

Attached: ߷.jpg (652x634, 21K)

i think it's a mental illness but sometimes i get horny and desperate enough to get my gay roommate to suck me off

maybe if they could keep it to themselves and act like normal human beings, id be ok with it
but clearly that is too much to ask

I don't really care about it.
I don't think it is really harmful in a properly running society if a small percentage are gay.
I might agree that the excessive promotion and normalization of it might be wrong and that homosexuality is "used" by certain establishments for bad agendas but that is a separate issue from gays existing and how we should treat them.
I am also a libertarian sort of thinker who believes in the right of people to live separately and form exclusive communities so ideally people who really wanted to live separately from those or any other type of people would be able to do so just as white nationalists would be able to have their ethnically tribal inclusive town of their own you know what I mean?
You could have a group of people who want to ban that act and they will live separately and make their own rules.
I don't think the majority want to take such actions though so they also have the right to live in their own communities and be as tolerant of it as they like.

Decentralization is the cure for all the worlds woes.
Stop trying to force everyone under the same umbrella and let them form consensual group identities and all will work good.

Attached: 1462114925631.jpg (606x427, 147K)

this

Attached: 1444032036595.jpg (750x1090, 187K)

>>>lgbt

>>>/reddit/
go back honey

No u. Jow Forums is an offshot of Jow Forums

I think that we don't know enough about it and people that pretend they do, no matter what side of the argument, are retarded.
When's the last serious scientific study that was done on the subject? Shit's like the fucking catholic church was with Galileo Galilei.

I don't care about peoples sexual preferences irl. Fuck who you want. Gayposters on Jow Forums are subhumans though. Also go back

build a bridge and shoot yourself in the head on the edge of it

rock yourself to death
also go back there

Attached: 1532997710861.jpg (750x1662, 806K)

Buhahaha
When is the anual Oslo parade?

>everyone who doesn't like my circlejerk is on the other side
leave it to the Jow Forumstards to have so little selfawareness they just keep proving why everyone tells them to fuck off

I think its gay

I am sure you are on the ''other side''.Btw Jow Forums gives free speech to everyone equally fi you haven't noticed,unlike le tumblr

jesus christ you guys are such boring, repetitive, unfunny fucks to talk to
like a broken fucking record

lol mad faggot is mad

I wish i was born gay to be honest

ITT: based belGAYium BTFOing brainlet poltards

your gay

Attached: 1514391316929.jpg (240x240, 6K)

>dpTG ID
>Double penetration The gay
Based

I've been had
Time to bail

Attached: 1529577352974.png (500x500, 267K)

Goodnight...oh wait... Haha ;)

How does it feel to suck a dick?

ay as long as gay shit isnt imposed on me i could care less what people do

now ur a nigger

hahaah wtf is a montenegro

Attached: BMB.png (250x250, 24K)

based

You are not a criminal anymore, user

i think we should allow fags to marry, and adopt, but charge taxes to them

Attached: beautiful wojack.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>I think it's a mental illness,it's functionali disorder
i used to think this way until they turn me into a fag myself