HM Aeron

Is paying more than 1200$ for an office chair worth it? Or is this just another meme?

Attached: 2195348-gallery5.jpg (2880x2160, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

workbrands.com/en/herman-miller-refurbished-herman-miller-aeron-chai.html
workbrands.com/en/vitra-refurbished-vitra-meda-2-black.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying chairs new
you can get aerons used for $300~ user

Where should I look? I'm from Europe and other than from eBay, there are no places to buy them, and I'm kinda suspect about eBay anyway

Looks very comfy.

2ndhnd.com

>buying chairs with thousands of farts and kilograms of skinflakes from strangers in them

got mine for 300 on craigslist 5 years ago.
still looks like the day i bought it.
well worth it. comfortable and durable.
if you get the receipt and original paperwork they come with a 12 yr warranty.
look for classified boards that are popular in your country or fb marketplace. i had to monitor craigslist for 2 months to find one. used rss feeds and google alerts to automate a trigger when someone posted it.

Yes Herman Miller Aeron chairs are completely worth to buy brand new at full price

I'll break it in the same time I'll break a $100 chair. I'd rather buy 12:1.

Would you like to be held down by homeless men and to be forced to watch a drunk fat wino rape your wife and daughter (taking her virginity) and giving them both aids?
Would you also like to be held by knife point to have said bum cum leak on your face as he climaxes in your daughter's ass?

Be smart son buy ikea

Unironically this. Bought pic related and have never enjoyed a chair more. I sit on a rather expensive chair at work and honestly I like my Ikea slightly better - at a fraction of the price. They will be discontinued soon, though, unfortunately.

Attached: volmar.jpg (500x500, 11K)

>fears rape
>offers Ikea as solution
does not check out at all

No. The reason why these shitty plasticky chairs cost so much is because they have to keep the aggressive marketing campaigns going on. You don't want to run out of made up shill stories about how the chair made them cum buckets as soon as they sat on it, don't you?

This is the desk of someone who has never worked.

$1200 seems a bit high. No matter how much you pay they're GONNA wear out eventually. Thin mesh, mnemonics, and soft plastic. This isn't a chair that you're going to be giving to your grandchildren.

ikr, not only is it pretentious, who tf uses iPad to get an actual work done

Whenever I sit on a real computer I have can do much better stuff than work
>t. average office drone

I've heard they usually last for at least 10 years if not more, and if it's even that long, I'll be happy if all the promises of ergonomics are true.

Hey, you can, actually, buy semi-used chairs that are/were auctioned off of the bankrupt offices and stuff. also, a light scrub with a sponge and a wet tissue are going to clean it normally

Just be sure to find the type either B or C. They are the most durable of three, though the C is too wide, imo

Is that fuck telling us his daylight dreams or is that some kind of hot new maymay?
What does this have to do with office chairs?

Attached: 15459824226.gif (197x239, 3.62M)

Sorry you got rapped

Recently bought one brand new (I'm tall and the tall version is harder to find used) and I'm very happy with it. I use a HM Celle at work, and the improvement in airflow/support from the Aeron mesh back/seat is something you notice right away.

That said, it's fucking expensive for a chair, and you're paying substantial chunk of the cost for the brand/prestige, so I'm sure there's better value to be had elsewhere.

Seriously though, I spend a ton of time in my chair, and for me it was worth it just to avoid worrying about whether it would be comfortable and durable long-term.

I bought one brand new on sale somewhere with the upgraded lower back support kit for something like $850 about 10 years ago. Keep looking/waiting a bit if you want one new, since $1200 is just way too steep. Is this just from wanting the chrome finish or some special fabric color/weave pattern?

I just live in EU, and everything here is way more expensive, I think the fully loaded Aeron was something like 2000 Eur.

I have this as well, in my home I have to use my computer on a dinner chair, and it sucks, I can't sit in that chair for more than an hour before I have to go to my bed, so I'd rather spend the 1200 on a chair than to fuck up my back from sitting on my notebook on a bed.

I bought 5 used at 50 each lol. Flipped em for 250

>kilograms
bongs need to leave. this is an American board

I brought mine here workbrands.com/en/herman-miller-refurbished-herman-miller-aeron-chai.html

Vitra Meda looks more elegant
workbrands.com/en/vitra-refurbished-vitra-meda-2-black.html

high class Italian design

Got my first aeron used for 250, it has served me so good, nothing broke yet, some tear and wear, but nothing mabor, going 20y atleast.

Got second one for home usage after moving the first one to work, 250 used, the new model is a bit meh, but not bad.

Get a used one, they give them 10y warrenty for a reason, they last really really well.