Windows 10 takes up 400gigs of my drive

>windows 10 takes up 400gigs of my drive.
>want to shrink it (only need it for work)but can't
>need a third party application to do something I could do with ease in the past.
How is this even allowed?
Also a what would be a good application to shrink this shit so I can add my distro.

Attached: 62BCE162-F687-4B0E-83AE-C4412CFBB0BB.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>windows 10 takes up 400gigs of my drive
how do you even begin to fuck up this hard?

Attached: 1486462640452.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

It came like this out the box on the laptop.

>doesn't format drive as soon as he buys a new pc/laptop
Sell it and buy an ipad, you're too dumb for computers.

well either Pajeet had a particularly mischievous morning when he was putting it together, and threw in 20 installations instead of one, or you're full of shit

>How is this even allowed?
Well you ARE a brainlet.

I have my W10 installed on a 120GB SSD, it's only using about half of it.

Yet I have a job and you're unemployed.

Attached: B554FC07-399C-4CCA-BB93-717CC692376F.png (1144x888, 337K)

I'm sure you're very good at cleaning toilets OP, but you're still too dumb for computers.

>windows 10 takes 400gb
You mean the partition is 400gb?

Yes
Fucking dell

Sounds like you are just incompetent

OP's retardation aside, Does shrinking a volume move the page file and hiberfile? Those could prevent it. If they are in the way.

well in all fairness, that's just future-proofing, since 10 actually tends to become an absolute unit in few months

>How is this even allowed?
It's not allowed, get lynched for not formatting and installing your system on your own you braindead consumer

Suck my dick dildo hokey
U mother a whore

just resize the partition dumass

Won't let me do it

It’s proprietary software, so it’s really not “your” partition, it’s microsoft’s and they don’t want anyone fucking with their computer. Too bad OP.

Eddie Izzard is looking rough these days

Make sure you are administrator because i've never had a problem doing this, but I dropped windick 2 years ago so microshit might of pulled some more bullshit

>only

Use a GNU/Linux distribution with Wine.
If that doesn't work, then use a Virtual Machine.

its so sad this is true

theres a file that windblows create 200 Mib away the last 'regular' file. thats why you cant resize it.
i dont rembember now but thats how i managed to shrunk win10 partiton that came with my dell laptop

its like this
- : empty disk
+: used disk

hard drive: ++++-----------------------+------