Using headphones in your own house

>using headphones in your own house
>not having surround sound speakers and a decent AV receiver
>not consuming your media on a big screen while chilling on the couch surrounded by great sounding audio
there is no excuse for this shit

Attached: 1520203292938.jpg (600x374, 61K)

I live in an apartment
can't have the neighbors get disturbed with loud stuff

pic looks like a showroom
where are all the wires

like those fake ass music videos where none of the instruments are plugged in

I live in an apartment too. but I have this setup and I don't need to have the volume that loud that it would disturb them. the speakers are all around me and the quality is really good so everything is clear even at very low volume at midnight.

you can have your side and rear speakers connect wirelessly, also you can route cables under the carpet.

>own house
Lmao the goy actually thinks that he owns his house

Let's be honest it's all bullshit. For a TV, if the sound is tinny due to it being a flatscreen with tiny speakers, you can get a cheap soundbar that will give perfectly serviceable audio. Again, for a desktop computer, a basic pair of stereo speakers is all you need.

All this audiophile bullshit is pure wankery, autism and basically a dumb hobby where the most difficult skill you need to learn is how to buy overpriced equipment. You hate me for saying it but it's the truth.

You can't power them wirelessly

>not having a cute girl to watch it with

Attached: 1542223521184.jpg (4096x2664, 981K)

>surround
found the boomer

i sure don't want to have your cheaply made (but expensively sold) tinny toys surrounding me
give me a good, real two channel system and let's be done

Mental illness seek help.

t. manchild.

>not having a kinetic transducer bolted to your chair/seat

plebian amateurs

Attached: BK4-4_1__66526.1499542743.jpg (1280x1280, 682K)

most things don't support it.

bolt it to your dick

>flatscreen

>surround sound speakers
I see you fell for the meme.

Huh, it just needs an audio signal, what support do you need?

based

Attached: 1520442705221.gif (640x480, 422K)

>soundbar

probably under the mat I would imagine.

I only use speakers when doing a workout or cleaning up around my home. When I'm actively moving around my home I don't care about the small ambient sounds around me mixing in with whatever is coming out of the speaker.
I use headphones in every other situation. I want to hear the music/movie with no background sounds mixed in.

Attached: 1530126804209.jpg (509x501, 115K)

The plain truth is that with headphones you can spend a couple hundred dollars on a pair of cans and a DAC amp and be set, without even knowing what you're doing beyond plugging things into fitting holes.

With speakers you're spending thousands just to get out of barely bearable territory, and then your room layout or you not having a clue what you're doing with your room acoustics can still pretty much ruin everything. It's more expensive and more complicated. Plus it's often not an option in apartments or when you have family unless you never want to exceed conversation volume on anything.

Attached: 1523708467422.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Been thinking about getting (likely wireless) speakers for every room in my apartment which controlled by one (or more) raspberry pis, and have sensors which will detect where I am and sort of have the music follow me around. Playlists would likely be tied to the time of day and/or mood, mostly automatic.

Not sure how to go about this though.

>girl
but user those have cooties

checked

Attached: 1442216155300.jpg (142x250, 5K)

Headphones + VR headset is superior.

It's just like sitting in a movie theater, but you can masturbate without people pretending not to notice yet clearly showing disgust.