Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
youtube.com/watch?v=X9ywgxbGEZ8
youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzyg
youtube.com/watch?v=AUR5icPWxgI
belizeadventure.ca/destinations/ambergris-caye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a prime example of why right wing libertarianism is a joke

A great man but unfortunately the government put chemicals in his drinking water that made him paranoid.

b&rp

Yeah, that probably didn't have anything to do with all the bath salts he shoved up his asshole.

A charismatic infosec legend.

Not in, like, a good way though.

I mean that doesn't say he's actually good at anything, not completely full of shit, even remotely sane, or ... as someone else put it recently, John McAfee has never been convicted of murder, but not in the same way you or I have never been convicted of murder.

I think he's an awesome man.

I mean, he shills shitcoins now, and they're eating that shit up. He talks a good game. He's even amusing sometimes. But he's totally bananas.

I don't know anything about the man but fuck McAfee Antivirus for being a naggy and uninstallable piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

He better get ready to eat his own cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9ywgxbGEZ8

Why the fuck do you or anyone else care what "g" thinks, you weak willed NEET.

He’s a lot of fun and even though he’s missing some screws he’s always interesting

>a prime example of why right wing libertarianism is a joke

Nothing more to add here.
This is what McAfee is.
A joke, that went smart --> rich --> poor --> joke over the course of 30 years.

Attached: 1529801406211.jpg (620x349, 198K)

Murderer

>Murderer
>Psychopath
>Sociopath
I refuse to use any technology that this POS has ever been associated with.

Attached: redpill.jpg (800x619, 147K)

Hes probably legitimately mentally ill at this point. Technically incompetent, rambles and just spews buzzword babble when interviewed about anything tech related.

You Commie faggots are hilarious. Theres nothing right wing about this drug addict race mixer who espouses Leftist talking points. Kill yourself, kid.

He's a really amazing joke though, cocaine fueled software rock star with basically nothing good to his name.

Then why are you even here? software is extremely full of pathologicals and everyone loves murderers that blatantly get away with it.

For me, it's Norton Cleansweep

>wintard
stopped giving a shit right there

actually pretty blue pilled

>Hes probably legitimately mentally ill at this point. Technically incompetent, rambles and just spews buzzword babble when interviewed about anything tech related.
I bet he will be the next democrat president of the US.

wtf i hate the Reiser4 file system now

wow totally epic one bro, posting this zinger to the front page of Jow Forumsthe_donald right now

Given the other options, i think he would unironically be better than any other choice, and he does smell like a good "HER" sealer, just like obama and trump were.

Look, a friend.

Dwayne The Rock Johnson

how is he a right wing libertarian?

how is he a murderer? story?

man, I wish I could have hair like his at that age.

watch the dateline episode it's pretty good

He was a drug king pin in Belize or some shit and killed some based banana merchant

He should decide soon if he wants to eat his dick fried or grilled.

Jow Forumstards ITT just mad that none of them could figure out the XOR swap in less than five minutes

Attached: 1511874457135.jpg (640x480, 303K)

he ran for president as libertarian, he's about as libertarian as it gets.

Also he was in a very public fight with some neighbor and then neighbor got murdered and he had to flee the country in disguise cause (corrupt?) police manhunt.

didn't know that he ran as president, kek.
the libertarian party is a complete joke tho, full of incompetent faggots. real libertarians don't waste their time on that pile of shit.
as for the murder, I'm gonna look into this. but if Jow Forums is right, fuck that guy. i hope he ODs or some shit

he's the Walter Kurtz of silicon valley

>create unhackable wallet
>get hacked immediately

based and crazypilled

Fucking kek

Said neighbor was found beaten and tazed to death after having poisoned McAfee's dogs

How can one life be so hilariously fucking bizarre

Funny you would bring up shit eating

A crazy shit Ester who once wanted to be president of the United States of America

also iirc he got stabbed by his hooker/girlfriend in the carribean or something

Should be rotting in jail.

He would literally shit on teenage girls from the local town in Belize. He paid them big money (for a shithole town in Belize), and manipulated them, very predatory.
He then hired basically a private army of security and took over the village where he lived. He allegedly drugged and raped a researcher who was working for him. He had a bunch of aggressive dogs that would bark and howl at all hours, and refused to do anything about them. His neighbor poisoned his dogs, and then his neighbor turned up dead with witnesses seeing some of his right hand men go into the house.

He managed to flee back to the US before the authority in Belize could take him into custody. That said, the "FBI" equivalent in Belize only convicts people based on testimony, because they're so backwards they don't even utilize fingerprints, let alone any other forensics.

well they also don't convict rich people who pay protection money, which is what the real problem was I think.

>He then hired basically a private army of security and took over the village where he lived
that's sick.
>He would literally shit on teenage girls from the local town in Belize.
again, I see no problem.
Faggots today are so averse the the natural harem-owning despot urge within the human soul, not, I would bet, because they really believe it's wrong, but just because they can't.

Based as fuck, he's my new idol.

>growing up there wasn't easy, with his alcoholic father frequently beating him and the committing suicide
Kek

lmao do you not see the problem with a dude being the dictator of a village, where he can murder people with imputiny?

>the libertarian dream

I mean did he murder anyone else? The one murder he probly committed was certainly not free.

White people gonna white

Yes it is alleged that he had other locals "removed", but the neighbor he killed that made everyone notice was an American.

nobody's forcing them to live there

>There's only commies and libertarians in the world
brainlet

>nobody's forcing them to live there
Confirmed for having no idea how the world outside your sheltered existence works.

He thinks he's a ((((tough guy)))), his only credit for being a ((((tough guy)))) is killing his neighbor for poisening his visioius attack dogs that were preventing him from walking down the beach. He goes on the run after killing his neighbor and then uploads a pic of himself being on the run, gets caught when the pic traces his location and then fakes a heart attack.

Just once Id like to have this guy meet REAL tough guys just so he get get his legs broken or better yet get killed for trying to act like a wannabe ((((tough guy))))

good argument, reddit. They're poor as shit. They can pick up and leave with practically 0 penalty. All they need is their smartphone and a cord with which to charge it. Welcome to the 21st century.

>What does Jow Forums think about him?
Literally my role model.

>Trump want's to build a wall between us and the finest tunnel builders in the world

He's a paranoid schizophrenic addict, and not limited in addiction to alcohol, or even heroin.

I'll fuggin punch u in the face if i ever see you

One does not simply go cold turkey from perfectly shaven pussy.

sure you would pussy ass, Id love to see you try

I think he paid them to shit on him, no?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.19.05 AM.png (2106x1104, 3.47M)

age of consent there is 16 so whats the problem?
> He paid them big money (for a shithole town in Belize), and manipulated them, very predatory.
he was stimulating the economy
>He had a bunch of aggressive dogs
animal lover, again, nothing wrong here
> His neighbor poisoned his dogs, and then his neighbor turned up dead
yeah the guy killed his dog, he had it coming, have you not seen john wick?

you sound jelly desu

>he had it coming
cringe

So, is he gonna eat his dick or not?

No he paid to shit on them, he's all about that power trip.

>gets assblasted and calls McAfee a "toughguy"
>acts like a toughguy
>on a Tibetan throat singing newsgroup
>on the internet
its fuggin pottery

Attached: 1418547321258.png (301x389, 114K)

His actions with his teenage prostitutes weren't illegal, but certainly unethical and spoke volumes about him as a person.

Also:
>your pack of dangerous, unruly dogs terrorizing local village
>refuse to do anything about it
>get ass-mangled when someone takes care of the problem
>literally kill a man over dogs that you didn't care enough about to train or otherwise take care of

It wasn't about the animals, he was just enraged that someone dare defy him in his little kingdom. That time, though, he made the mistake of killing an American, and consequently lost his banana empire.

>certainly unethical
says you, prude. Fuck off, this has always been a libertarian site.

mandatory
youtu.be/bKgf5PaBzyg

well here are some girls saying that he wanted them to shit in his mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=AUR5icPWxgI

it obviously wasn't just a power thing. he was just really into poopy stuff

>this has always been a libertarian site
meh idk about all that

He cashed out by selling his pretty decent antivirus (which was then turned into a horrifying bloatware piece of trash). Instead of moving on and making other cool stuff, he indulged his superiority complex and used his money to live like a fucking King in third world shitholes while consuming hallucinogens and various other harmful drugs. Local powers tolerated him because he lined their pockets or contributed to the locals. By now, he's so removed from coding, I doubt he is even capable of doing anything interesting (plus he probably damaged his brain after all the shit he did).

>By now, he's so removed from coding, I doubt he is even capable of doing anything interesting

you think McAfee could solve fizzbuzz?

>and consequently lost his banana empire
he didnt own an 'empire' or anything except a beach house in Ambergris Caye island which is an upscale residential area mostly occupied by foreign retirees
belizeadventure.ca/destinations/ambergris-caye/

Belize attracts a lot of foriegn home buyers because its an english speaking country

>lmao bro paying to shit on children is totally awesome, you're just a prude xD
Behold, the modern libertarian. This site has never been libertarian, just edgy kids like yourself who want to be allowed do whatever they want - not realizing that would apply to much more powerful entities too, who would take full advantage of you.

>hallucinogens and various other harmful drugs
kys

This desu

Was a legend in pump and dump crypto scheme.

From what I'm reading in this thread he sounds like a fucking baller holy shit

It's not like shitting on someone hurts them, especially if they were paid enough. If someone wanted to pay me a few thousand to take a shit on me, I'd seriously consider it.

>who would take full advantage of you
wrong, i'd ensure that i'd be the one in power. You see, i have a little something called self-esteem where I don't always insert myself in the submissive/receiving position.

prove it

He had a fucking compound with tons of drugs, armed guard, his teenage prostitute harem, etc, and owned the local police, allowing him to do whatever he wanted that didn't attract too much attention.
For him, it was his own personal kingdom.

I'm no stranger to drugs, but snorting unlimited a-PVP and other research chems like he does will reduce your cognitive capacity.
He doesn't just drop acid now and then.

>with tons of drugs
you mean bath salts, yeah he was a real kingpin

>i'd ensure that i'd be the one in power
Oh, you're just a delusional internet tough guy. I don't see this conversation going anywhere.

Newshit missed the good times in December

sixteen year olds aren't little kids. get over it.

>everyone who isn't a self-deprecating wreck is a tough guy
calm down and drink your onions

Attached: hansen_2.jpg (540x400, 42K)

it aint that hard to get real drugs if you've got money. I'm sure he had some shit.

Fuck off Hansen, 16 is legal where I live.

He's a lovable lunatic.

The poor man's Paul Calder Le Roux