I Screwed Up

I thought it will make Gentoo run faster but in windows what am I supposed to do with 63gig of free memory?

Attached: wasteofmoney.jpg (3328x1936, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romexsoftware.com/en-us/primo-cache/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you need to 64 GB of ram to watch a dude with makeup talking about america politics?

I want to fuck contrapoints.

Hate to shill paid products but youd get this functionality for free in linux
romexsoftware.com/en-us/primo-cache/

wow Linus looks good

Windows does have RAM caching. Certainly not as good or configurable as Linux's caching features, but just using the built-in cache is certainly better than using some meme third party solution.

i-is this a girl or a guy..

Attached: 1532687179717.jpg (400x406, 58K)

Benchmarks say otherwise brainlet

My main PC died but it had 64 GiB. I mostly used that rig for gaming, and modern games can take 8-12 GiB easily and then a few VMs and you're past 24. Your general tasks will move you past 32 which then validates your 64 purchase.

That said I'm doing OK now on my old rig with 24 GiB but I split the load to my laptop bed server with 32 GiB

that's a tranny known as "contrapoints"

transgirl, this was around when she had recently started transitioning though. She's a lot more feminine today.

Point me to a non-made up benchmark, faggot. Remember you're trying to shill the kind of software the likes of which should be kept at an absolute minimum quantity on your system, so it better be fucking amazing.

Use a temporary ramdisk that saves the data to the hard drive on shutdown and loads the data on boot.
It will be like having an even better SSD

>clover icon
>2012

What does this mean

What you just listed here, in fact, would use only 14 GiB at maximum. I do these kinds of things as well, but I never needed more than 14-15 GiB, so I put just 16GiB of RAM into my iron. (once I tried to use After Effects and that was the only thing that used up all my RAM)

this, unless you're running an ESXi cluster or something I can have 2 vms + photoshop + browser + games open just fine with 16 GB

Use caching software with a ramdisk?!?

It means he paid over $150 to shitpost, what a looser

better than working in the captcha mines giving your data to google

I know nothing I post will satisfy you, but have one comparison anyway

Attached: pixlr_20181216105408871.jpg (2048x839, 649K)

video game: easily 8 GiB if modern and kewl
VM: each windows 10 4GiB, some 8 Gib if forensic workstation
Chrome: each tab 4 GiB

make a 40gb ramdisk for vidya games
can you make ramdisks in windows?

ye easily it's not a plebOS

>wanting to fuck a centrist

stop being a queer and watching queers

Yeah I was about to say this girl looks like a man, but turns out it actually is a man. I always feel bad for biological females who are born with a manly jaw or something, but now that we know this is just a dude with mental illness I don't feel bad

Attached: ethnic-man.png (546x546, 817K)

Nice "technology" thread. Take it to /lgbt/

>wanting to fuck a hon
You seem like a chaser

>girl
>she
big lol

>shilling contrapoints instead of based passing trannies like blaire white

typical redditor

open more tabs

Who the fuck is that tranny?

>contrapoints
found your problem

user, have you considered that no amount of ram makes a man look like a woman

So fucking obvious its a guy. Try leaving the house once in a while user.

there are no ""passing"" trannies

leave Jow Forums

underrated

Nigga you screwed up when you subbed to contrapoints

>windows
>bought 64 (sixty four) Gb of ram for no other reason than to 'make his computer run faster'
>contrapoints
It's like pottery

Attached: 1530050305510.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

hope you like anal because there's no vagina

Its not anal its boypussy.

Attached: 978978979.jpg (600x648, 45K)

>those shoulders
Trap detected.

Run a few game servers off your local rig if you have a decent enough connection and the bandwidth, rent them out for some extra cash.

ContraPoints' the only lefty I enjoy watching.

that "woman" is a basketcase of contradictions, everything she says is self-contradictory, a true personification of sophistry and self-deceit

>centrist
Extremely based and redpilled

BASED contrapoints poster