So i found an old iphone on the bus someone left by accident i'm trying to get in it so i can tell who it belongs to...

so i found an old iphone on the bus someone left by accident i'm trying to get in it so i can tell who it belongs to can anyone help me unlock it???

Attached: 61QQxACX2vL._SY550_.jpg (272x550, 30K)

give it back tyrone

obligatory "give it back, tyrone"
just dont bother with ithings, only take what can be factory reset through boot menu, like any phone running android

RETURN

Attached: 1.jpg (500x384, 36K)

Attached: 1470082460875.jpg (1263x942, 223K)

TONIGHT OP WILL BE VISITED BY 3 RAPISTS, EACH WORSE THAN THE LAST.

Give it back Jamal, that's how you do it newfags

return it to its rightful owner, Douglass

user what the fuck are you doing with my phone give it back

return the gadget from whence it came, marcus

Without unlocking the phone you can ask Siri "whose phone is this" and she will tell you. No unlocking needed for you to return it Mohammed

Give it to the bus company instead of trying to meddle with it perhaps?

Turn it in to lost and found.

Don't tell me you turned it on...
They are coming for you! THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!
RUUUUUN!

I am unequivocally convinced this act of kindness are your intentions.

if you can find a copy of graykey you can unlock it :^)

fpbp

>i found an old iphone
soiPhones slow down to crawl when the newer generation is released. The owner probably just tossed it away because it was an unusable brick. Just make a cool youtube video where you break it. Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: 1505867439371.jpg (1198x836, 249K)

>hates apple
>nvm, give it back xD
Jow Forums is retarded, OP needs to do everything in his power to takedown apple

>says Jow Forums is retarded
>he himself is Jow Forums
you are retarded, you need to do everything to exterminate your existence

If they're on an old iOS you can bypass it with a "glitch" but since you to dumb to DYOR, give it back tyrone.

OP is a fag, so he will like it

give it back, jason johnson

if you're truly interested in finding the owner, then you can contact apple and give them the number off the back of the phone. they will then be able to contact the owner and facilitate getting it to them.

This.