Apple faces false advertising lawsuit for not showing the notch anywhere on their website by hiding it with a black...

>Apple faces false advertising lawsuit for not showing the notch anywhere on their website by hiding it with a black wallpaper in every photo of the phone
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544933076508.jpg (1080x1037, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/iphone-xs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Class action lawyers literally just look for things to complain about so they can file on your behalf, without your knowledge, and then force you to be part of the lawsuit by default. If you don't agree to their terms you forfeit any rewards. If you opt out, you forfeit any rewards. If you want part of the settlement you need to opt in.

Based got into the thread before a Satania poster

in b4 satania

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1534908881866.gif (540x540, 279K)

>then force you to be part of the lawsuit by default. If you don't agree to their terms you forfeit any rewards. If you opt out, you forfeit any rewards.

if you think you can get a better settlement yourself, there's nothing preventing you from opting out of the settlement and suing yourself. you're not forced into any settlement.

cringe

Attached: 154243334678823.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

based
absolutely based

You're missing the point. A lawyer with enough money and resources can find any technicality and use it to file a class action lawsuit on your behalf, without your knowledge. You get a letter in the mail saying you are now part of a lawsuit.

Why is Applel so embarrassed by their receding hair line?

Attached: 1526145495894.jpg (975x987, 197K)

My optimistic theory is that they are showing off the perfect blacks you get with OLED, which hides the notch.
That makes sense when you look at the XR which lacks OLED and consequently shows off the colors you can get the phone in instead, exposing the notch.
But then again, the X had OLED too, and they showed off that notch like a fucking trophy.
Perhaps Apple's embarrassed at the notch now that iPhone sales are slowing and other, less successful companies have proved better alternatives to the cutout exist.
Maybe this is a sign that Apple has something else in store for their next phone, but it's unlikely.
In any case, if you didn't know the XS had a notch just because it didn't quite make it visible in the advertisements you should probably buy your products with the help of your mother.
Reminds me of those new toy commercials that show kids controlling the toy with their ipad and they have to point out "tablet not included" haha

Based

Another lawsuit for Apple to win.

Attached: android.jpg (643x960, 395K)

>t. SEETHING ipajeet

>find any technicality
YOU missing the point. A class action lawsuit, against a Co. with pockets as deep as Applels (reminder: the same Applel collection of idealess cocksucking faggots who sue other cos for 500 million and 10 years over ROUNDED FUCKING CORNER 'PATENTS') has to have a case in the first place, otherwise, hes wasting his time and risking quite a fucking lot of money if Apple gets awarded feefees against them. And its not like nobody noticed APPLELS SHABBY ATTEMPTS at HIDING THEIR SHODDY CROTCH by MEANS OF DECEPTION aka LYING to THE PUBLIC, AGAIN. And IANAL, but was I this one, Id be going over the audio from that launch listening interestedly for the word 'bezel-less' - idk, maybe thats already part of it. BUT all these things were noted, commented and laughed at on here at the time - you cant claim, the lawyers inventing stuff, Apple weren't trying to hide stuff, and them selling overpriced shit to retards was never gonna come back and bite them on ass.

Lawyers just do this to get settlements. Everyone 'affected' by this will get maybe $10 in their bank accounts, and the majority of those who were claimed to be affected wont' ever find out or file a claim.

So in the end Apple will Settle, and the lawyers will take their 20% fee and run off with it.

>will get maybe $10
on $1200 phones? Make no mistake, I'd happily see everyone involved swallowed by an earthquake, lawyers first, just in case - but, were Apple to be found to have used false advertising/deceptive practices etc. - there must be some element of 'punishment' in the fine, call it justice, call it discouragement for others to attempt the same, etc. And $10 in $1200 would be none of that.

Wow, so by doing nothing on my part I can just get $10 for free? That's basically 2 free lunches eating out for me

There's websites online that list all kinds of Class Action lawsuits, go on there for an hour once or twice a week and you can get like 20-100 bucks flowing in every month.

These things are shit right, they're basically to make lawyers money because they actually get 20% + fees for the settlement in one lump sum, the people actually affected get a joke, but it is something.

I really hope they get them for the notch. It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw they were hidden by the black wallpapers.
Based

What's the problem with this?
He files suit. If he wins, I get money, if he loses, he loses money.

That's retarded tho.
> sued because of a fucking wallpaper

Advertising is serious business.

>hid the notch
How, the fuck did they hide it? If anything they advertised how great it was.

you're not getting shit don't be greedy like apple. So they lied, when has apple not lied?

apple.com/iphone-xs/

BASED

see

> scroll down
> second fucking image

Attached: wew.png (1620x952, 1.94M)

BASED

Yep. But there are a LOT of images on that page that use the Jupiter image to hide the notch.

BASED Apple shooting themselves on the foot

You have to opt in to get any rewards. By default the lawyer can win a case on your behalf and collect all the money.

Attached: HonestJoe.jpg (1620x952, 262K)

Attached: debiru.png (224x314, 61K)

the notch is clearly visible like 15 times on this page m'dude

Good for him, he's doing all the work anyway

What a stupid lawsuit. Why are Amerifats so litigious?

I like the notch.

they also have "celebrity lawyers" and shit, its hilarious

There she is

Attached: 1525311437322.png (415x415, 169K)

Bless you Satania poster.

>Stupid lawsuit
A granny got 3 million from McDonalds because she burned herself with their coffee

>to hide the notch.
It uses an OLED screen, doesn't it? Wallpapers with large black areas are literally the best choice.

This motherfucker again
I thought we told you to never come here again?

Based.

Blessed and truepilled

You don't think that lawsuit was fair enough?

baste girl

Based

She spilled the coffee herself

>coffee hot
>americlap drinks/spills coffee before letting it cool down a bit
It's shit like this that only happens in America, and it's shit like this that put the "hot contents" warning label on a cup of coffee.

it's the noose for you

I'll join the NPC mass and say "based"

I fucking hate you and every reactionary fag like you
That was not frivolous. They had been in trouble before for heating coffee to an absurd temperature and not insulating cups properly among other issues. They had already been in legal issue with it.
The woman burned herself so bad with it that it literally caused her to end up with countless medical bills from how bad the burns fucked her up. She asked mcdonalds for compensation. They denied. Something like that anyway, been a while since i read and i always forget how she actually ends up suing, but i think she initially sued for medical fees and the lawyer went for class action or something.
It was not frivalous. You have a country full of frivalous lawsuits, pick one for an example, not that one thats not frivalous.

Based

Based and redpilled

I think it wasn't about the money in this guy's case, I think he's more mad about having his name used in a statistic

Is there a notch slowjack?
Pls post.

Fuck off Ronald

>all phones have a notch
>Apple never said it didn't have a notch
>no realistic expectation that it wouldn't have a notch since there are no notch-less phones

Good luck

OK but even on Apple's website there are promotional images of the XS and XS Max that clearly display the notch and bezels.
And there's even a disclaimer that literally says, 'oh btw usable space is a tiny bit less because of the rounded corners and notch but you get the idea.'
This lawsuit is a waste of time and has no solid ground. "I bought an iPhone XS after only looking at one picture and now I'm suing :("

baste and crimsonpilled

this site design gives me fucking aids

based

About time

Based

Good luck trying to argue with them. Most people are way to far in to change anything.

No amount of insulation can help you if you fucking SPILL the coffee on yourself. No wonder your justice is a fucking joke, cases are decided by retarded juries like you

>Jow Forums defending an ambulance chaser lawsuit only because its against Apple
Well, Jow Forums is against recycling when Apple is involved. I should not be surprised.ñ

>"faces lawsuit"

Yeah like the 58 other lawsuits this year that did nothing at all. Clcikbait.

Coffee isn't supposed to melt the flesh off of you

And it doesn't if you don't pour it on your leg and let it soak into your pants the moment you get it out of the machine. A reasonable temperature to brew coffee at is around 80-90 degrees C.
You ever try pouring 80-90C hot water on your skin? It's not pleasant.

>JURY TRIAL -DEMANDED-
$10 SETTLEMENTS BTFO

Attached: GUILTY_ON_ALL_COUNTS.jpg (994x886, 263K)

>Buys hot coffee
>Leaves it on her lap
>Spills all the contents on her thighs
>MCDONALDS DIDN'T PAY ME REPARATIONS WHEN I TOLD THEM I SPILLED THE COFFEE AND BURN MYSELF. WHAT DO MEAN BY "THAT ONLY MAKES SENSE IF IT WAS ONE OF OUR EMPLOYEES WHO SPILLED THE COFFEE ON YOU"?

You brew it at 90+C but it should be served at 70C at most, and that's not enough to burn you that badly.

>t. itoddler

>My optimistic theory is that they are showing off the perfect blacks you get with OLED, which hides the notch.
This is what iFags actually believe

based

based

how will itoddlers ever recover?

really made me think

the absolute state of ipojeets.

Attached: xs.png (1366x768, 277K)

They quite simply don't have a case.

Attached: nope.png (1065x929, 904K)

>'All-screen'
yeah, about that claim, ackshully
>don't have a case
The Jury shall decide, user.
12 Good Men, Wise and True.
iToddlers fucked, Apple Too

Attached: lock_em_UP.png (1452x840, 501K)

Oh what an important topic to discuss.

Attached: 1256931492401.jpg (264x275, 21K)

The LARGEST class action settlement in Legal History? Ordinary Working Ppl had enough of Applels faggot fone mafia cartel and constant bezel-area mis-representation - its Payback Time

>heating coffee to an absurd temperature
Water evaporates way before absurd temperatures.

Kawaii

APPLE GOES TO JUPITER TO GET MORE STUPIDER
SAMSUNG GOES TO COLLEGE TO GET MORE KNOWLEDGE

really made me think

>full volume of water at 110C instantly evaporates

Attached: 1534869396483.png (511x515, 29K)

Hey retard, if the insulation is so bad you drop it because you're being burned THROUGH THE CUP then there's a legal issue there.

based

Based

>applel

really made me think

Are you so stupid you do not realize you cannot heat liquid water beyond 100 deg C at sea level?

ah yes, but I am on land level, not the sea. common mistake.

Yes I can, you absolute fucking autist. A few litres of water doesn't instantly vanish after 100 degrees. Go to a beach and try boiling a gallon of water with a thermocouple in there.