hispanodigital.es/wp-admin/
andalucia.beadsmarket.eu/wp-admin
seguridad0.es/wp-login.php
semanalnews.com/wp-login
ubrouskova-technika.info/wp-admin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nvm I figured it out

I'm straight

Attached: 1514324253008.png (341x334, 150K)

I legitimately don't trust Mozilla to manage a project anymore.
t. Firefox user.

Because I'm straight, white, and male.

C is both faster and safer.

>If you're straight you have to post exclusively on Jow Forums
Sorry lgbtozilla it doesn't work that way.

Attached: 6bnsj762ajgt2ulm655d6ul447vywvjz_hq.jpg (1024x727, 153K)

a, I'm a straight man.
b, If you're gonna bring up something just because some of the creators have views you disagree with, you need to fuck off back to Jow Forums.

>I'm straight
Doubt it.

Sorry but the personal is political, you can't separate technology from politics anymore. You can't participate in the Rust "community" without adhering to their politics, so you cannot really influence its evolution unless you're a transfaggot.

It's a non-starter for most of us, so fuck off back to /lgbt/ or rebbit/whenever you crawled out of you fucking trans freakshow.

Attached: 1544782823434.jpg (1024x768, 437K)

I'm a software developer and no one that actually programs for a living uses Rust. Lisp is a more relevant language.

You doubt that I'm straight because I like a certain *programming language*. You're more mentally ill than those people, jesus

Attached: 1544445194545.jpg (554x554, 58K)

I do because I’m not a snowflake triggered by other snowflakes

Be careful, you don't want to cut yourself on that edge user.

>you cannot influence its evolution unless you're trans
... or you make an issue and/or pull request.

not him, but it's a pretty good heuristic. if the majority of people using a programming language are mentally ill, it's completely reasonable to assume that another user of that language is also mentally ill.

sure, you can argue your case and make it clear that you're sane. but by using a niche programming language known for its insane community, you are associating yourself with them whether you like it or not.

not him, but even though you may not be gay, you sure are a faggot

also if you think scope management is easier than memory management or more convenient than collector management you are a sub 80 iq bandwagon jumping brainlet and deserve the cross, have a nice day

Attached: ....jpg (321x326, 24K)

answer me this: have you, personally, ever actually TRIED opening a pull request on a project with mentally ill leadership?

because if you did, you wouldn't have made this reply

to clarify it's more like if you think scope management alone without any other kinds of management is saner or more convenient than a mixed bag of paradigms

>the majority using it
yes it would be a good heuristic, if this were true, which it isn't. i do get that a lot of the core devs are fucked but that doesn't automatically make people who use the language also trannies, that's not how it works user

>if you think scope management is easier
No, that's why you have ownership and lifetimes. I assume you're thinking RAII, which is really annoying, and not how it works, also don't claim GC is good.

yes i have, and I didn't feel the need to bring politics into it for literally no reason and absolutely nothing bad happened.

>just use a pull request
>not have your social media combed through
Would love to see them accept a pull request from a republican.
The most likely reason you would be triggered by someone calling out faggots is if you're mentally ill yourself. It's actually uncanny how accurate this tends to be. I'm personally sick of the corporate support for gay activism. Keep it in your pants faggots.
I've yet to meet a normal person who actively pushes Rust and simultaneously shits on other languages. They're employing rules for radicals in the realm of programming languages.
C++ is a perfectly fine language, Rust had MANY more issues than it, but after reading their propaganda you might think otherwise.

Attached: IMG_5866.png (1304x1762, 2.6M)

>rejected pull request because republican
Show one (1) example of this happening.

>the most likely reason you'd be upset at someone accusing you of being gay is if you actually were a faggot
yeah how could i possibly be upset at people pinning something on me which i am not

buyampicillin.eu/es/wp-admin
user: rony
pass: foro

paleoburnreview.info/wp-admin/
user: criticareviews

universidad.venaproreview.info/
user: tuolimpo

legalmoneynow.info/es/wp-admin
user: srlegal

blogseo.club/wp-login
user: SixSEO
pass: forobeta

okeynoticias.es/wp-admin/
user: Pacha
pass: maria

espejodigital.es/wp-admin
user: Kazur
pass: forolexa

hispanodigital.es/wp-admin/
user: lexx
pass: papi

andalucia.beadsmarket.eu/wp-admin
user: granadino
pass: 1234g

seguridad0.es/wp-login.php
user: pacheco
pass: 123456789l

semanalnews.com/wp-login
user: pablo
pass: maria

ubrouskova-technika.info/wp-admin
user: pacha
pass: 123456789l

Interesting, I'll read into it some more before bashing rust in the future. Also GC is ok if you explicitly understand how it works and build your architecture around it, like in java and c# as long as you don't have weird pointers to the middle of your graphs you should be ok, though it's possible to fuck it up and leak a lot of memory as well.

Wait user you can leak memory with GC? I thought the point was to collect everything. I feel odd not knowing this as I did use C# for a couple years

Not him but what edge?

image source?

Well at least the way it works with Java is that it stores a graph of references, then it will check if any parts of that graph don't have a trace to the root (main thread), in which case it frees that memory. The thing is you still store references in Java so you can have a list of references that you forget to set to null, meaning they still have a trace to the root and therefore never get picked up by the GC because thee are still "in use" even though the thread might never actually access them anymore (just because of the fact that it potentially COULD access them)

Also the thing about GC is that it;s quite different than the days of single cores, it usually runs on a completely separate thread (in the JVM/.NET framework) so it doesn't interfere with the actual execution threads unless you have so much shit to collect that it locks down the threads to stop potential access violations of the same data

How did you obtain these? i have very little compsci knowledge, just started teaching myself python lol -- i assume some kind of sql exploit?

>Wait user you can leak memory with GC
Depends on the GC. There's two main types: refcount based (e.g. Python) and reachability based (Java).

The former can't even deal with circular references, so it's quite easy to leak. A doubly linked list will leak, unless the pointers in one direction are weak refs.

The latter is harder. It would have to be something like using an object that can't be reconstructed as a map key (like a socket maybe). This would cause both the keys and the values to never be GC'd, because they're both reachable from the map.

because like go
- more effort to do the same thing in python
- i don't really have a need for anything it offers
- a good chunk of what I'm doing is interacting with an API for a distributed system, i.e. I'm waiting on network and the system to do something 99% of the time
- speed/safety isn't a concern whatsoever, see point above

>more effort to do the same thing in python
>a high level language is higher level than a low level language
*gasp*

Why is gabe dressing up in drag?

Attached: Gaben.png (600x600, 407K)

Oh, you don't have to call me lord. But what exactly is this rust shit?

because i don't work weekends, you commie fuck

Pretty much this.

I even embed JavaScript into micro controllers. I literally have no use case for rust.

I do security r&d at a big company and we use rust. I had to shill it for a few months but it paid off. PhD fags love it for some reason

Why would I use it if I know how to use C? Like, I do understand that it's easier to learn, but for people who already know lower level languages there's no reason to change.

>I embed JS into microcontrollers
neck yourself.

Not as safe as C because it doesn't have a formally verified compiler.

elaborate

>C
>safe
not out of the box like rust it's not.

ayy lmao

a, sure you are buddy

C++

/thread

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

deal with it faggot

Attached: basedandwholesomepilled.jpg (326x229, 54K)

XD upboat for you good sir :D keep BTfoing these drumphlets *staring gaze of approval*

Attached: 241231234.jpg (203x249, 13K)

The rust language itself offers nothing new and is poorly implemented. So what's left besides marketing wank and the community full of shills who harass everyone.

reddit is more sjw than both Jow Forums and Jow Forums
why do you people keep pushing your shitty cuck language onto a culture that obviously neither thinks its technically good enough to invest any time into, nor fits into the culture? Fucking nobody has every said anything good about rust on this board except shills who post about it, and people who react to people calling it a sjw language like you

>you can't separate technology from politics anymore
Exactly what a false flagging sjw would say.

It's sadly true nowadays though not in the way this false flagging rust shill means

friendly reminder that the creator of Rust prefers to use Swift instead.

No, it's a lie they want you to believe.

because im a straight white cis heteronormative psychonormative male who benefits from the invisible immaterial patriarchy

What I mean is things like the CoC in Linux and suddenly the foundation spends 100% of donations on SJW causes.

C++ is part of the system of privilege that keeps kangs down, it assumes knowledge of a complex system that requires you to know how computers work.
You should never use c++ on new projects or you are literally genociding transpwiple. Use rust or kill yourself SHITLORDS.

Attached: IMG_5864.png (1000x2000, 362K)

I think what basedposter-kun here means is that trannys should kill themselves, either that or that the trannys have already ruined rust and using it is now a chore

>that black or muslim guy with the white loli
this comic is top tier

And that means you can't separate tech from politics how exactly? They chose to get involved but you don't have to. There might be code written by pedophiles or serial killers there, does that mean you can't separate tech from pedophilia anymore?

no I can only separate politics from tech when it is written by serial killers pedophiles and nazis etc. I can't separate it if is written by religious fanatics or sjws. It's not a symmetrical situation

>I can't separate it if is written by religious fanatics or sjws
Why? Because there's more of them? Then don't fall for the illusion, it's only 8% of people, they are simply loud as fuck.

imagine teasing some neon haired fatty for being triggered and being so easily triggered yourself

I like how the untrained eye might see this comic as a cringey normalfag "we are made for each other but the other people are in toxic relationships".

>imagine mirroring your opponent's argument and pretending they're the abnormal one
This desu

Rust is fine, Jow Forums is just full of retarded shitposters who would rather talk about Jow Forums garbage than programming.

this

>muhhh memory's safety
learn to code faggot.
also, C alternatives are just to make deployment faster. So if you use an upper level language for a project it better be one a lot of people use instead of some hipster garbage without a good compiler, else you're missing the point of avoiding C.

What is rust shit lord?

it's fine cracker just keep on chugging expired milk in ya ma's basement mumbling about basedboys or some next shit like that

love you

Mozilla doesn't manage Rust.

youve really nailed the smug but retarded vibe they have. good job

it's more that everyone hates c++ especially academics

>OP literally starts thread with shitlord

Attached: 1385674202559.png (983x1013, 75K)

>snowflake
>fragile
>triggred
leftist bantz fundamentally is the "i am rubber you are glue tactic" of retaliatorily accusing your accuser of what you stand accused of

it really sgows the immaturity of your ideology and those it attracts