MX518 Legendary

Just bought one of these on ebay (australia), coming in 3 days.

What am I in for? Has anyone had any experience? Very very excited

Attached: s-l300.png (300x271, 57K)

seems good

looks fake

Also bought one. Hopefully it's here on Monday.

Attached: 503_104515_18675.jpg (540x391, 136K)

>can't bind the mouse wheel to the shift function
to the trash it goes

Last optical mouse tech before laser

Color scheme and design looks like something from the mid 2000s

With this stupidity I'm amazed you found Jow Forums in the first place.

No it wasn't. Even Logitech made better optical mice based on it in the G400 and G400s. The MX518's sensor was fucking trash too. Angle snapping is not okay.

Quite sure the last optical tech was on mx518 before laser completely officially took over the market, then optical returned. Not sure about angle snapping, no issues with a good mousepad like qck

Nobody cares what you're sure about, retard. The G400 and G400s were direct replacements for the MX518 with better sensors. The MX518's is utter trash, locked to 125Hz compared to the 1000Hz of the G400s. You don't even know what angle snapping is. Protip: It's not fixed by changing your fucking mouse pad.

Attached: I46yTFq.jpg (1093x446, 76K)

Laser sensors didn't exist back then besides mx518 can be driverless and 1600dpi natively

Here he is. Exhibit A - seething retard who can't bind his mouse wheel to his shift function

>what is autohotkey

Damn boy, you are retarded.

Their Lightspeed wireless mice are the future. Went from a g502 to a g603. Perfect in every way.

The cable will probably shit out just as easily. Fuck these assholes.

>having to use third party software for a basic functionality his +$60 mouse should cover
who's the retard again?

>posts this on a site filled with people using third party software to fix flaws other things shouldn't have
I fell for the wireless meme with a deeply discounted G900 to replace my G9X and I regret nothing.

instead of just simply buying a Roccat mouse baka

this picture is bullshit

>Logitech
Sorry user

right looks much nicer. what's bad about angle snapping you mongloid

>should've bought razer,dumb goy

>What's wrong with the cursor going where you didn't aim it?
Reworded for you, surely you can see why now.

You are, you are complaining about an issue that can be fixed easily. Many people use autohotkey in their regular workflow anyways.

And why wouldn't you use it, especially for remapping it is super handy since you don't have to install the cancerous bloatware for your devices, that add just another attack sector on your machine.

Don't see thé point of buying this since my first one still works fine.
Best tech purchase i ever did.

Not only you are a retard but a cuck too. Any Roccat mouses already do it (and with the same if not better sensors), with a PORTABLE app that saves the macros into the mouse's memory, so it's a matter of configuring once and forgotting since they will work on any machine you plug the mouse in after that without running any app in the background and for a fraction of the price. Lmfao how cucked can you be to you justify spending so much on a mouse and then having 349845643 apps to replicate basic behavior.