How are Mexicans perceived around the world?

How are Mexicans perceived around the world?
Americans need not reply.

Attached: DA494805-C869-420C-AEA2-AF8BDF728144.jpg (549x361, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVlMFS8CB-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legends

build wall

And make them foot the bill haha

dixian wives, if not married, coverted, and otherwise assimilated, go back, build wall

Attached: 2018-10-17 11.44.01.jpg (2000x1273, 474K)

Mexican America here, lean right but can't be republican. I Wanna move back.

border hoppers, violent cartels, and corrupt government

drugtards

never leave hotel complex on holiday there unless kidnap fetishist

Corrupt government, chaotic but vibrant streetlife, occasionally stunningly beautiful women, high crime, not quite 3rd world, great hosts, decent food, cool holidays/festivals

>DrugTards
Chifaggot go back to trying to claim half of antartica,

*playing youtu.be/tVlMFS8CB-k in the background*
Mexican cartel trying to cut off head from guy with shot/peeled off face and cut off hands who seems trying to scream and moving panically.

Pretty much the same junkie native bums as here but Spanish speaking.

Attached: 150427_HOMELESS_0004_19152935.jpg (1024x683, 201K)

The amount of love in this bread is amazing

Attached: mexi pepe.jpg (720x464, 26K)

All Mexicans are hypocrites, thieves, and cowards.

They are cool, dont bully them pls

Attached: 1539697413584.png (686x798, 33K)

in commiefornia they're allowed to fuck everyone in the ass, especially huwites, and they're allowed to say "nigga/er"

I hate my people, it's just a bunch of ignorants, uneducated, lazy, classist, fat, ugly, stupid and shitskin fags

Wow. I don't usually use this word, but your post is truly edgy, my taco.

Never met them in real life, but all Mexicans I've seen on Jow Forums were very nice people.

Don't hate your countrymen so much. A lot of average normies in many countries would make you think "How in the fuck did this retard survive until now? How does he tie his shoes?"

Attached: SHEEEH!.gif (498x278, 1.01M)

they are pretty classist, at least our oligarchy tries to make us feel comfy lest we get pissy and do something drastic

Attached: 1426726740181.jpg (400x450, 19K)

they're probably in my top 3 favorite types of people, they're not annoying like white or black people unless they're under 17

Good people kind and so funn. Personally i like mexico and their culture i really would like go to mexico in future.

We have nice memes

Attached: FDCBF3B2-58AF-4412-B5BB-B5F22B243883.jpg (480x247, 30K)

Mexican food is good

you're american...

Weebs, Thursday Boots, and Metal Slug

Attached: 1526387908271.gif (490x344, 1.82M)

Fine unless they’re a dumb and poor illegal immigrant. Otherwise they’re ususally hard-working, nice, and fun

what the heck is going on in that gif

It used to be a good place to visit. Now it's a good place to visit if you have a military defending you.

Either theyre pic related or a bunch of jack ass in gangs

They're fatter than Americans

thanks for the non-contribution, russia. we can always count on you to say banal, half-inebriated shit.

t. drug cartel subservient number 1's opinion of drug cartel subservient number 2.

they're indistinguishable from the average south californian.

taco eating wogs whos only contribution to world culture is a fast moving rodent

Attached: 1510048029991.jpg (324x249, 37K)

I have no opinion about Mexicans because I never met one.
Only Mexican I somewhat know is Perez and he is a fucking nigger.

My country is fucked up by drug lords, what should I do? Wait, I can always illegally immigrate to America.

Its alright, user. Things will get better one day.

Creator of great cuisine
Also I like mariachi music!

Attached: images.jpg (336x150, 8K)

Passionate about food. Dress professionally. Use a little too much cologne.

>Americans need not reply
Too bad

Yea they are alright.

Chop heads off people. Massive psycho drug lords. Corrupt fat bean eating police. Hundreds go missing each year. Criminals wherever you go. I feel for the decent working people, they're surrounded by shit. You're basically niggers. Just lighter with greasier skin.

taco land

scum

wtf they are your IBERIAN brothers!

They're not though, they are nothing like each other. You've obviously never been to Spain.

Mexicans are about 15% Iberian, 50% native American with some negro and chinky DNA.

Extremely fucked up government/police/criminals, but friendly and fun culture.

Good friends that bring drugs.

Nicest people, caring and illustrated, also soft skin

Same here, all of my fellow brothers are shittards, fat and basically retarded, to say the least we aren't black