Be me

>be me
>wake up
>see keurig machine right there in front of me
>"wtf" I say
>mommy must've put mr. coffeemaker somewhere else
>complain that I don't have mr. coffeemaker to mommy and mommy tells me mr. coffeemaker is in a cabinet
>tfw get mad
>its too complicated for me to handle
>doesn't even gather coffee
>remove keurig out of my sight and put mr. coffeemaker back
fuck keurig and fuck keurigers

Attached: keurig.jpg (225x225, 5K)

good

there is absolutely nothing wrong with mr. coffeemaker and she should've never removed it

I don't see why anyone would need a machine to nake coffee at home, just use a fucking french press or a mocca pot

Attached: bc7e5f1b061c127d77eddd3730efad565b6eea90.png (1280x1337, 1.79M)

no no and no

also are you european by any chance

> no no and no
why though?

because coffeemakers are better

please elaborate

no

>electric kettle
>electric grinder
>ceramic pourover

you have coffee in 3 minutes and no cleanup is needed ever, just throw away the filter

Attached: pourover bloom.jpg (1200x628, 587K)

the large gathering pot is better, your way is gay and inefficient

Keurigs are nice, convenient machines for making perfect single cups, my parents have one, but at my place I have a YUGE ass coffee maker so I have enough coffee for use throughout the day.
Mr Coffeemaker literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1537496115228.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

everyone I know just reaches for the instant coffee when they have company over, simply having a coffee machine is still too much hassle

based and redpilled

Fuck DRM'd coffee!
Or an aeropress!

Attached: aeropress.jpg (625x625, 66K)

now this is a sensible, decent person

your friends are all basedboys and women probably

this

that is onions

mr coffee is good if all you want is a huge pot of shitty coffee in 5m. Aeropress makes a damn good cup of coffee but it is kind of a hassle for anything more than 1 cup

>mr coffee is good if all you want is a huge pot of shitty coffee in 5m
You coffee autists are some of the shittiest people on earth. I don't want to hear about all the fancy schmancy imported hipster bean bullshit that you spend all of your parents' money on. It doesn't matter what coffee you drink, or how you prepare it. It's like those dipshits who don't shut the fuck up about the subtle nuances of craft beer. The great men who built this country, the hardworking men who built bridges, roadways and buildings that we all take for granted drank Budweiser and Reingold, they smoked cigarettes and cigars, not fucking e-ciggarettes, and they drank the shittiest cheapest coffee you've ever seen in your life, and they didn't complain one goddamn bit. The worst part is that coffee spergs always put pounds f cream and sugar and other questionable chemical compounds and wonder why they're so goddamn fat. A real man drinks likes his coffee like he likes his property, strong and black. The best damn coffee I ever had came from the 7/11, and if you have a problem with that you can suck my damn dick.

Attached: 2b1b249c9af8fd1df20b76dd927c3c0eba3c9ce2da693e7e1fe0faf5802dafdf.jpg (900x905, 106K)

French press master race

This!

I hate automatic coffee machines so fucking much. It sounds convenient just pressing a button and receiving coffee 20 seconds later, but if you live with several people in the same household using the same damn coffee maker, unless you do a fucking checklist (enough beans, enough water, grounds container fullness, strength adjustment, amount adjustment) every single time you want coffee, you're fucked, the brewing stops mid way (wasting the ground coffee, tasking the boiler unnecessary, potentially clogging the whole damn thing). And checking all these things takes more time than just using a good old kettle and french press.

cringe

Attached: download (1).jpg (625x625, 52K)

just because you don't enjoy things doesn't mean others can't. Enjoy your incinerated Folgers man I don't care.

I couldn't care less about the preparation process, but ever since I tasted Jacobs Monarch I just can not stomach any other coffee. They taste like shit.

drip pot is easier and makes more

What is a good automatic coffee maker? I have zero time in the morning and I want a quality coffee. Also it shouldn't be boiling hot preferably.

> doesn't matter what coffee you drink, or how you prepare it
> A real man drinks likes his coffee like he likes his property, strong and black.

which one is it?

Attached: 1543100540439.jpg (640x645, 61K)

>coffee maker
Are you a homo-se*ual? What's wrong with Nescafe Instant Coffee Arabica / Dark Roast

Honestly with his logic i'm not sure why he doesn't just take caffeine pills.

Coffee Tobacco and Cocaine are the ultimate trinity.

Most patrician method if you're a bachelor

you only need more than one cup because drip pot coffee is not strong enough.
also I don't see how it's easier than pourover/frenchpress/moka pot

How are these one called?
I have a moka pot but is only good for making espresso.

Attached: rabbits.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

Cofffee is bluepilled drink sips

OP probably just learned that these things exist from the kettle thread.

Saeco is the cheapest I can recommend. It's good enough that spending increasingly more gets you diminishing returns.

>not drinking yerba mate
What a bunch of weenies

vacuum press or siphon press
they're basically a parlor trick, they look cool at coffee shops but offer no benefits over a french press since you can clearly see it's a french press at the very top.

But i do.

Yes, boiling water in DRM plastic sounds divine. The way they minimize the cancer is by not even boiling the water hot enough, so at the end of the day you have a shitty, predefined cup of coffee and only a little plastic in your brain

I'm a chainsmoker so I don't give a fat flying fuck. The sooner I die the better.