What's Jow Forums windowsfags Antivirus?

Attached: 0004-00-AVG-Internet-Security-Antivirus-Logo_OADA_2048x1528.jpg (2429x1528, 100K)

Common sense

Attached: 432.jpg (1039x559, 147K)

this

GNU/SystemD/Linux

Windows defender

VirusTotal

Windows Defender (disabled because Microsoft pajeets can't write good code and the scanning daemon fucking destroys my CPU)

Malware bytes most active ones are shit

i dotn have the need for the have the antivirus, the

Norton Premium. Can be had annually for what amounts to the price of a coffee every working day, and handily beats out all other antivirus software in every metric. I could never go back to free antivirus now.

I don't even bother anymore to use one.
On a separate note does anyone one miss when viruses were a big deal? Like when McAfee showed up on TV to warn everyone about that Michelangelo virus.

>Windows Defender (disabled
kek

Advance System Care Ultimate and IObit Malware Fighter

This. Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 7, Windows Defender for Windows 8.1/10, both coupled with Malwarebytes Anti-malware free edition,

>AVG
So nostalgic, so /2004/.

>Antivirus
So nostalgic, so /2004/.

Attached: img.jpg (200x277, 10K)

winbloze 10 with defender malwarebytes free and a adblocker
if youre not playing games i hope you are using loonix

>malwarebytes
Fuck off shill

avast free because I'm sometimes drunk at the PC and click on and download crap

Based botnet bro

not being a fucking idiot. jesus christ people it isn't that hard

No antivirus will protect you from micro$hit getting your "telemetry."

bitdefender

don't they all include a botnet though? at least all of those that have a live scanner

/thread

ESET NOD32 Chad here

NordVPN

ublock+noscript+fuckin brain in your head. Never uses antivirus since 2010 and never got any shit on my pc. In fact, you must be completely fuckin degenerate for getting any virus nowadways

This, btw. The robot dude mogs the shit out of the viruses, so 90% of them don't even dare approach. The ones that sperg out and try to get to your machine via shitty sites get cockblocked immediately.
>just use common sense dood
Bullshit, you won't believe how many times I've just been browsing images in a search engine, when I get a window saying some shady script has been blocked, which activated by expanding an image.
I never torrent, download pirated or shady free software, but if that's still not enough, then what is? Common sense is to not use a computer.

malwarebytes, umatrix and ublockO

the whole purpose of noscript (or umatrix which is better in all ways) is to purposely block all new incoming requests by default, which avoids this problem entirely.
Besides that, remote execution of a google/ddg image is so fucking rare only a web scraper needs to worry (but he's most likely using *nix at that point). Heartbleed 0day is the only modern thing I could think of, which wouldn't be a problem on a real operating system and/or segmented your network correctly with proper backups like you should be doing anyways.

>just don't use scripts lol
Whenever the site is not altered heavily due to this, I use Brave script blocking. However, many features today are based on scripts and such malware is fairly rare, so I see no point of disabling everything entirely.
I also find it convenient that I can scan files and newly-inserted flashdrives for viruses. Common sense is alright, but it paired with a proper antivirus is simpler & safer.

Common sense

Knowledge of what my baseline is. Minor paranoia.
Used avast for a while on the w7 machine, but it's gotten pretty annoying lately. Might move to sophos since I've had a DoD contractor laptop with that on it and it seemed pretty effective and unobtrusive.

test

kaspersky bros

Malwarebytes

agreed

>unironically using malwarebytes
The absolute state of Jow Forums

avast. 100% silent

>windows
malware
>proprietary antivirus
malware

>tfw comodo chad

kaspersky free here.

360 total security

GNU GPL version 3 or later.

Attached: 1507151730820.jpg (606x800, 73K)

I hope you are using the cloud and not the regular free version

The one that ships with 10.

Attached: file.png (2000x2100, 130K)

>systemd
OP said *anti*virus

Harding + Defender + Cuteness + run safety scanner whenever to be sure.

Webroot Secure Anywhere

Run as an unprivileged user and disable the message centre notification about a lack of antivirus.

clamAV

I'm on Debian stable.

Isn't Windows Defender enough?

Immunet.

>literally the number one recommendation from Jow Forums since 2010
Fuck off newfag

Haven't used any Antivirus or firewall since before XP SP2. Your modem's or router's built-in shit is enough.