Everything went to shit after this

Everything went to shit after this.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: the-most-famous-windows-wallpaper-ever-turns-20-505668-2.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

nah you're right

Windows 7

XP was absolute garbage on release. You're too young to post here.

That itself was also shit.
This was the last good windows, you can tell the moment it went to shit - it was when the Windows logo changed.

Attached: win2k.gif (640x480, 88K)

winxp was trash, win95 was the last good operating system

Pretty much this, it wasn't usable until SP1 then SP2 made it dogshit again.
Also .net runtimes made it dogshit.

>being unaware of server editions
absolute state of Jow Forums

win95 was trash, DOS 6.22 was the last good operating system

DOS6.22 was shit.
DOS6.20 was better. (seriously though it was, DBLSPACE was far better than DRVSPACE, but MS had to remove it in 6.21 since it was basically using stolen code)

it always was shit. especially that version. Mac OS X 10.3 was lightyears ahead.

>You're too young to post here.
I'm 30 you idiot

sad that you're so fucking retarded you think XP was good, then

t. macshilling faggot

Yes, go give Apple money buy buying a second hand Mac with Mac OS X 10.3 from Ebay.

by buying*

>30 seconds browing
>windows explorer's encountered a problem and needs to close
>send error report
>nothing happens because microsoft doesn't give a fuck
hang youself op

Attached: op is a stupid boomer.jpg (423x267, 44K)

maybe so, but it was way more stable than w98 (second edition)/ME

i guess you're right

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x484, 141K)

lol

>PROVE ME WRONG

Attached: the Expression of other audience for final project 1 – Lulu.jpg (500x375, 22K)

DOS6.20 was shit.
CP/M was the last good OS.

Vista but released again after the OEM's got their shit together.

based

fuck no. windows xp was awful even after sp2. it constantly would crash and had awful security for boomers and people who didn't know what they were doing. that's why windows has a reputation that it's full of viruses.

windows 7, 8.1 and 10 are objectively the best windows ever created. autists on Jow Forums hated 7, 8.1 and 10 respectively during their heydays. don't let them fool you, Jow Forums hated windows 7 and called it bloatware and a botnet for years. just on that merit alone means it's good

>windows 7, 8.1 and 10 are objectively the best windows ever created.
spotted the 15yo

>t.upset boomer trying to relive his glory years

windows 10 is the most secure, fastest, and stable windows. i know Jow Forums is retarded but half of Jow Forums has never even tried windows 10 and hate it because it's the neat thing to do. i've never crashed on windows 10 yet so it's as stable as windows 7. it's way more secure than windows 7 and 8.1, windows defender has come a long way if you aren't retarded and it's by far the best looking windows since 95

I hate all of you.

this
>werks
>babby's first tiling WM
>"do the math, it's 64-bit"
>Transparency

Link me a winXP dot iso pls, tired of re-installing loonix meme distros on my shitty netbook

Attached: Noloonixpla.jpg (2560x1440, 855K)

running it right now, phoneposting because apparently i always mistype the captcha somehow, never on my phone.
using fubar vs with discover tango icons, comfy uwu

>windows 10 is the most secure, fastest, and stable windows.
>botnet
>safe and secure
>whenever you touch something in the SO it "updates" after shuting down to restore those changes
>you mess with telemetry and it crashes till you "fix it"
the absolute state of nu/g/
>windows defender
anyways I agree with this, I use W10 for >muh gaymes and Defender just werks good

>loonix
enjoy getin bullied by fat neckbeards defending their memeSO