Learning programming

I have 0 knowledge and i wanna learn how to program.
Which programming language should i learn and what's the best way to learn it?

Attached: nvemuTb[1].jpg (600x315, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

batch

dont bother

java or c

Do you already know komputah basics like boolean logic,addressing etc.?

>install gentoo
>learn c++, then assembly
>try coding a keylogger or iphone jailbreak as your first big coding project

nim

nope

Any courses or books you recommend?

If you lack basic computer and logic/puzzle-solving skills, you might want to back off for a bit. If you don't, I suggest starting with Python (it's my first language, still improving). There's a bunch of websites/courses online, but I suggest only using those to learn syntax and basic things. Make sure you also know the common terms, too, or else you'll get stuck on googling stuff and even after finding the answer, you won't get it. After that, start programming whatever comes to mind by writing very simple programs (Python is good with task-automation and file management, iirc) and anytime you encounter an error or something you don't understand, look it up and understand it, then fix it. Or even better, try to fix it yourself without looking up the error. Also, don't copy paste code. That's useless and makes you look like a lazy, uninterested fgt. Try not to copy code in general and figure it out yourself for most of the time.
Programming is honestly not that hard, it just requires patience and logic. You'll find yourself enjoying it in no time once you get the hang of a language.

You'd think being asked this question so often would mean that we'd have a meaningful pre-canned response. You'd think that if you're an idiot who doesn't understand human nature, anyway.

So, I don't know, why not go BrainFuck yourself?

It's 99.9% getting started, and 0.1% having the "best" language/resources/planning

Thanks man i'll try to do this
Nigger

Why the fuck are there so many threads about this topic? You have the internet at the tip of your fucking fingers look it up you fucking retards if you can't do that then you can't be a programmer.

Language choice doesn’t matter.
functionalcs.github.io/curriculum/

just be yourself on the internet and if you fail, you were never meant to succeed. I have the feeling you belong in a gas chamber for asking Jow Forums for advice.

C, it's very concise only about 20 keywords, it also lets you make a bunch of errors, so you'll learn defensive programming.
I learn best from books, so I found some old college textbooks online. But there are plenty of c tutorials online too.
You'd also benefit from reading "Computer Systems: A Programmer's Perspective" which you can get for $20, or find a PDF of it online.
After you know the basics of your first language then you want to start learning data structures and algorithm analysis.

Maybe because they're trying to look for quick, direct answers, because most people on here have nothing else to do. Though yes, the Internet is very useful.

I forgot to add, dont use an ide, or if you do don't use autocomplete. type everything out

thnx for that user

Alright, which text editor do you use?