Why does he need an office and a whole staff in order to make youtube videos and host an internet forum?

Why does he need an office and a whole staff in order to make youtube videos and host an internet forum?

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 38K)

This thread again?

To pump out content more regularly and with more quality

>label reader
>quality
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Commercialized media. You can probably go through a breakdown of cost and logistics on your own if you cared, but you don't, you just want to stir shit.

I dunno, Luke, why don't you tell us?

This, literally call it Linus Media Group because it is an advertising company, not an actual review channel.

And I don't see any problem with what they're doing. They make money doing it, that's all good.
If you want real reviews, look to hobbyists with low sub counts.

If employing a myriad of people is what keeps him pumping out more interesting content than the regular tech channels, I'm all for it. At least he puts out more niche tech videos that aren't just the latest iPhone or Samsung phone reviews, unlike basically all the other "tech" youtubers.

because he has to employ his chink's wife family in order for her not to leave him and take all the money with her

>with more quality

Attached: 84a.png (600x722, 720K)

Attached: 1424673888140.jpg (600x490, 187K)

>More quality
So this is the level of quality money can buy, huh

Attached: 1403294026819.jpg (228x228, 14K)

Who gives a shit if it makes him a profit

They make 10+ minute videos every day, with a huge amount of products requiring research, and edited really well. Good luck doing that without a team of people

Editing videos is tedious and time consuming

Pewdiepie probably has a group of Editors working for him

Scheduling and delegating minor tasks so he can keep working on both the kernel and his youtube career.

i liked the ncix linus tbqh

This, was starting everyone were numb in the skull. The answer is simple, especially if you know what it takes to put a whole project together and edit it all.

he does unboxing vids and does a lot of them. that's a lot of boxes and they dont keep it so legit all you do if you work for him is unload shit from a truck, wait, and put it back in the box.

hes a psychopath, too. dont believe me? well too bad, i dont believe in air but still breathe. sometimes you can be wrong, got it? Linus is one bad day away from putting on a huey lewis and the news album with a bunch of newspapers spread across the studio floor.

t. bitter ex employe

Why do you hate successful people?

>Linus is one bad day away from putting on a huey lewis and the news album with a bunch of newspapers spread across the studio floor.
give us an example of prime Dick Suckem tyranny

story time?

Attached: 1474124222364.jpg (850x566, 82K)

id sure hope so

Attached: 1435856186175.jpg (283x323, 49K)

guess there was no story

shut up Linux

What happened to the Asian girl with pretty nail art that was a lot in LTT videos? She disappeared from them like 6 months ago.

Anways anybody has that pic of her holding the RED camera? I think she had a semi transparent blouse or knitted top.

>hes a psychopath, too
Having watched scrapyard wars, I'd believe it. He clearly has no qualms about deceiving and lying to people to get ahead.

>Why does he need an office and a whole staff in order to make youtube videos and host an internet forum?
Why does he need to be shilled / advertised here every day in this indirect manner? FTFY
Also, STOP FUCKING DOING THIS!!!!!

she moved to a different country with her fiance, or so they say

Kek

interestingly his wife's family is well off and his wife were better off than Linus when she met him

Go look at 8bitguy's video of his average day. There are so many other things to be done than just shoot - there's responding to fans, researching new topics, recieving/sending/processing shipments, writing the script, editing the video, finding sponsors, the list goes on.

Linus is the face of the company, so it makes sense to have other people doing the tedious legwork to maximize the amount of time he can appear in videos.

I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been more backlash at him for backing away from kernel development to work on his YouTube channel. Can't he just open source his channel also?

You have no idea how demanding it is to make YouTube videos, especially 6+ minute long videos, on a daily basis. That doesn't come easy and most people who do this besides video gamers get stressed the fuck out and sick often because of the work it takes.

It's literally a business and even if he still pays them like shit a business is a business and required man power.

>Why does he need an office and a whole staff in order to make youtube videos and host an internet forum?
So fucking true. I will always buy Microsoft Windows™ because the future starts now™. Microsoft also pioneers innovative new technologies like DirectX™, Office™, and the highest quality operating system to ever grace computers.
When I boot up with a brand new computer running Microsoft Windows™ with the latest Z chipset powered by Intel™ and latest Nvidia™ graphics, I can enjoy the games the way they where meant to be played™. Microsoft™ also pioneers in the gaming field with its latest Xbox™ console to allow gamers to play on their big screens with family and friends.
Microsoft Windows™ is also very secure. It's the most secure operating system on the planet. It's harden against NSA probes, tested by highly trained and experienced programming engineers to have ever graced this planet. With such innovative security technologies like UAC, Defender, Security Essentials, BitLocker, and Windows™ Firewall you can ensure all your sensitive data is secured and you're safe on the internet. Microsoft™ most advanced, and dare say, the most advance web browser on the market, Edge™, has decoupled addon support, like flash, to ensure maximum user safety when browsing the web. You can ensure Microsoft™ keeps you safe from the NSA.
At this point in time there's really no reasons to consider Linux. I tried once. It caused my Nvidia™ graphics to overheat so much due to its poor quality, novice programmed, open source drivers that it exploded and nearly burnt down my house.

It's crazy how someone could spend so much time around tech and yet still be so unknowledgable. Most of his /content/ consists of product commercials where he reads the specs off the back of the box or press release...

okay but so do other channels and they have a handful of people working with them. occasionally they put out a higher production video but a lot of stuff is same quality as other channels with one host + camera man + editor.

To be fair he dropped out of college and used to be a salesman. Could still argue he's better than the average tech reviewer that reviews phones but outside of consumer technology, he doesn't really know shit.

NLE on a computer is so fucking easy you're out of your fucking mind.

You can kind of tell he has some type of superiority complex.

Linus media is not other channels. He does a LOT more than most other channels, runs a website and forum and has more than one channel. His lackies do tons of research into products and testing and go on forums to see what people are saying. They find out what's trending and what will make a good video WHEN it gets uploaded etc.

It's not just a mindless consumer channel that can

Record a snippet of random video and mash it together and wam.

His videos are researched and filmed and edited professionally. Not recording 10 minutes of siege gameplay and mashed together with some sound bites and not starting down at a table top review with audio placed over it.

He ultra gay

>he hasn't seen American Psycho

>oh no I had to edit a project with a single V1 and some pictures and if we're really fancy I pulled a few seconds of a v2 and v3 as archival / stock footage
Dude are you for real? This shit is so. Fucking. Easy. A monkey could do it.

He has 3 active channels. His employees do the work, he is the face (most of the time). I also think they release most videos late on YouTube because of the paid video streaming service he kinda owns that he uploads to first to promote it's usage, so editors probably have ten videos working on that won't be released soon. And they also have a forum and soon a web store. Maybe other business ventures in the background?

It's not about being easy you retard it's about being professional and meeting time tables.i wouldn't expect somebody so retarded as to argue this long to understand how media and production companies work and operate. He's too busy managing his company to spend hours every single day editing things you neckbeard.

This. What's wrong with you people?

They need to assure themselves that they are superior to the silly youtube man who's obviously so stupid he can't just churn out 10 min high production videos daily.

>who's obviously so stupid he can't just churn out 10 min high production videos daily
10/10

Attached: 1395665145492.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

He has two editors. Brad and sive (brad #2).