Gonna do a fresh install of linux. what distro should i install?

gonna do a fresh install of linux. what distro should i install?

Attached: GFRIEND Eunha & Sowon React to Dogs Mating ㅋㅋㅋ-9gyuUl0VKOc-[00.38.632-00.51.467].webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Install Gentoo

Lfs

openPEPE

It has a customized version of Firefox where there is thumbnail preview in the file picker

Attached: Screenshot_20161228_192948.png (1143x672, 239K)

why?
why not archlinux, debian or even slackware?

Debian is the best.

because those are not gentoo

just noticed SUSE was a pepe

still, you can have that based file picker thanks to KDE on any distro

i think compiling all things ever, a waste of time

>just noticed SUSE was a pepe

Attached: 1480401955842.png (2028x1300, 71K)

dubs said void

i have never been able to install gentoo successfully

Attached: 180826 여자친구(GFRIEND) Season of Gfriend in Manila - 피어나 (Bloom) 은하 직캠-Cns_bAVXH (1280x720, 2.84M)

Just go for any Ubuntu LTS derivative, for example Mint cinnamon or Xubuntu. I currently use KDE Neon and i love it but i don't know if some things that are obvious to me may be problematic for a new user. There's kubuntu but i don't know what is the state of it, give it a shot if you have the time. I don't like the default gnome desktop but you can give it a chance, it doesn't have the best performance in my experience tho. Try with a VM first and at the moment you feel comfy with ubuntu you can try other distros if you want.

UMMMM THIS IS A SFW BOARD NOW, 4CHANNEL 4EVER TOTALLY NOT CANCER MISTAKE LOL END THIS SHIT. MODS DELETE ANY THREAD TALKING ABOUT IT LEMAOOOOOOOOOOOXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: PWYWxXv.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

just follow the manual, and take your time

Also this isnt infinichan which is actually twelve year olds acting 1337, therefore stop posting koreans, we all know you kids felt left out of weeb shit so you tried to find some other asian type and ended up deciding on a thirdworlder asian type known as koreans, all of which are fairly ugly too.

>south korea is a third world country

are you retarded?

Attached: highlights-of-south-korea-40877782-1521806775-ImageGalleryLightboxLarge.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

see

RebeccaBlackOS

>are you retarded?
Probably thinks US is first world.

Least it isn't the one where the husky breaks the little shit's neck

red hat has the best hardware support. Use fedora, for server CentOS.
The red hat beta meme is wrong, Fedora is maintained like Debian, by the community. Though there are developers paid by red hat. Is very reliable, if you look at the bug tracker there's no security bugs, the only way you are prone to bugs is if you update the first day to the next release.

Just install Plebian and get on with your life

OH SHIT NIGGA VOID IT IS

Attached: 1543653490032.jpg (640x541, 49K)

>RebeccaBlackOS

I actually tried that 5 years ago to see how WAYLAND was progressing

It was shit and WAYLAND is now just a joke. Whodathunkit/