Reply to this thread or your motherboard will die in her sleep tonight

reply to this thread or your motherboard will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: file.png (1042x639, 660K)

fuck you nigger
i hope it dies so i can upgrade

I was doing things more complicated when I was 6. I can be certain that she isn't the worlds youngest Java programmer if asking for a number and storing it is the epitome of her ability.
This reminds me or that news article about the black kid in london "inventing a computer"

no

fuck a yooo!

no I'm too poor for this shit!

she's genuinely cute though and if you watch the video she is smart for her age. There's nothing wrong with encouraging young people to take up a hobby and putting the spotlight on this kid is promoting femininity. Cute girls deserve more spotlight than ugly fat acne preschool shooters, no offence but it's just a more beautiful world that way.

Well, my mother didn't die in her sleep after I didn't reply to that other thread so I think I'm safe.

>giving gender to a motherboard
Still have warranty on it, but fuck you.

xer will die anyway because you're a flaming homosexual

fuck you

My Thinkpad's max resolution is 1600 x 900. Is there any way I can play movies in 1080p on my tv? There's no HDM port on my thinkpad. I have Chromecast but vlc doesn't work with subtitles if I'm casting, and I mainly want this for anime so that just won't do. There's a vga port, would that do or will it only play in 1600 x 900?
When Chromecasting on VLC it plays in 1080p and looks better than anything I can achieve on my laptop. So I'm not willing to settle for less for my anime and I'm building up a huge back catalog of anime I can't watch.

Eh dTb and then never

Mah balls Ming

pls no

Jokes on you, I don't use sleep and my Win10 box been up for over two months running a persistent game server.

user not everything is an attack on your intelligence.

fuck off cunt

Neck looked photoshopped

fuck

no no no no no no

(You)

goes in all the fields

like this?

No

hm?