Be me

>Be me
>Been coding for ten years, have gotten pretty good, but don't want to deal with the hassles of getting credentials and applying for jobs
>Want to start my own software company
>Realize that while I'm fairly decent at programming, none of the programs I've written are actually usable for average users, since I never took the time to learn how to make anything other than command line apps
>Realize it could take months, even years of work before my coding skills are actually marketable
What do?

Attached: 1533152962314.png (800x600, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

programming-motherfucker.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Want to start my own software company
how much business have you studied?

Well I have the same problem, but at least I wanna create apps, so I can just use the pre-made android studio

I'll be the idea guy(girl(guy))

what are those pills?

Not much to be honest. Maybe I should focus more on developing business skills.

>wangblows
>discord
>jewgle

Kinda defeats the purpose of starting my own business.

>W7
>Discord
>Thinkpad

SIP, yeah thats me

As much as you hate it, learn front end. It lets you show something that the people can understand. Your real programming work goes on the back end and hopefully they will never see it.

i'm guessing they're hormones

I've been thinking I should just have my company's product line be all web applications since that way I won't have to bother porting the software to different operating systems. I already know some front-end development, though my HTML5/CSS3 skill still needs a lot of work, and I also never learned Ajax (or whatever webdevs are using now instead of Ajax).

I figured they were psych meds for problems related to autism.

What's the difference?

There's a new framework released daily, check out the /wdg/ to get a feel at how the things are now. Also think mobile first because everyone will check the apps on a phone first.

Bro, just use ReactNative

>>command line apps
Just call them programs. This sounds retarded.

Whats the RB

>coding
Trust me, no one needs your "skills".

Install Gentoo

Anime stickers for laptop

estradiol 2mg

>his

why does SEL draw in trannies like shit draws in flies

What's SEL?

You femfaggle stop taking those pills, boy what’s wrong with you?! Be a man and take charge, dammit. Take some courses on business management and startup operations. Design some business proposals/strategies, learn the ins and outs of how to finance your company and go fucking do the dew.

I've actually made some things with a front end that were used by at least one person at least for a while, but I'm stuck working for $10 an hour on freelancing sites.
I don't think frontend skills are necessarily the most important part, not for getting a job and not for starting a software company.
For getting a job the most important thing is whiteboard skills, and for starting a software company the most important skill is sales.
Contrary to what everybody says, I believe coming up with a good idea for an app people are willing to pay for is damn hard.
And it's even harder to get a VCs attention, or implement your idea without a budget.

>You femfaggle stop taking those pills
sorry but no
>boy what’s wrong with you
i want to be a girl
>Be a man and take charge, dammit
but i dont want to

What kind of business proposal doesn’t have an estimated/projected budget and project timeline with costs adjusted to each year/event?

Seriously though, stop it. Can’t being a girl online be enough?

kill yourself asap

you will become a balding abomination in a drag like rest of them lol

Attached: 1543945454981.jpg (831x639, 128K)

Serial Experiments Lain

Google it...

>you will become a balding abomination in a drag like rest of them lol
thats not how it works. i dont even have shitty enough genes to go bald. and even if i did HRT would prevent that.

kys you mentally ill faggot

>Seriously though, stop it
i dont want to age like a man
no you

Checked but IMO no investor will take your projections seriously. People who are seeking funding always overestimate the profit potential of their ideas, underestimate the costs and ignore all the potential ways the idea could fail.
Have you ever gotten an investment in a business idea?

Blame lainchan(jp)/systemspace/arisuchan trannies.

Also because bodymods are saiberpank xd

I think it's just because it combines being a cute girl with being a nerd who likes to escape from the real world into a virtual world where they can pretend to be whatever they want, and they identify with that.

as a straight man i just like the show because it's trippy as fuck

Thanks for the check. Yes I have, a good proposal states the challenges and has estimates checked. I am always for suggesting things be done properly.

Who cares about aging when you’re successful.

is this a troll post?

who cares about being sucessful when you can be a girl

OP here. I hope to achieve both. With the money I will hopefully make from my software company, I plan to modify my own body so I can cleanly shapeshift into a girl without hormones or surgery.

>without hormones or surgery.
i think that would be the easiest way to do that though

How did you get in contact with them?

Just begin dressing like a woman and post SJW shit on twatter. You'll become a google employee in no time

And how do you even generate an accurate business plan? There are things that seem impossible to calculate to any reasonable degree of accuracy, like customer acquisition costs.

But I want to experience both genders and be able to shape-shift between male and female bodies at will, and for that I will need to take a transhumanist approach. I won't have to wait for the technology to be invented if I can invent it myself. I'm a fucking genius so there's no reason I can't do it other than lack of motivation.

Google? No thanks. I will have nothing to do with that company and their toxic corporate culture.

Through connections made during undergraduate. Seriously, do not underestimate the milestone that is your undergraduate timeline. Find a mentor, be involved in organizations (not social ones) talk to professors and go to events and ask questions! When a question is asked, knowledge is gained. Even if you are naïve the professionals will know that and not judge you harshly but instead revere you for your determination.

Talk to experienced entrepeneurs, look at financial statements for a large scale example, talk to bankers (not greedy ones). The resources are always out there.

Exterminatus.

>coding
programming-motherfucker.com

>Naive.txt

Tl;dr
>OP is an unironic fag who has never made anything actually useful
>Dosen't want to put in the effort to work an actual job
>Naively wants to start a company
>Dosen't know how to do that either

Attached: ea72f93997f12612e998646e3e6085fbe57dbf957926111e8728576d8813c807.jpg (625x351, 44K)

OP you're so full of yourself that it borders on trolling, and not even that, you're extremely naive, which is a common theme in your posting.

post thigh socks

I think the most common theme in my posting is that they exhibit a lot of Cluster B type thought processes. I went through a lot of pretty horrible shit a couple years ago and as a result I've cultivated a narcissistic, sociopathic personality within myself as a survival mechanism. Not saying that excuses anything I've said or done, just explaining why I am the way I am.

Still means your a shit person regardless, the fact that you know that you're broken yet you refuse to get help also shows how lazy and or how you're fully embracing this.

I embrace my Cluster B tendencies because my life has improved by orders of magnitude since I developed them. I finally feel somewhat in control of my life, now that I'm a manipulative sociopath. Sorry, but I've seen the light, and there's no going back now.

Well at least you confirmed what I suspected.

>can't have a baby
>girl

Do a flip.