Ruby

>ruby
>rust
>go
>swift
>javascript

Attached: it is impossible for any human language to express even a thousandth of my disgust for this living m (598x810, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

os4w.org/about
youtube.com/watch?v=7PVtwesNOd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>employed as a senior developer
>had 180k salary with Github
>upsets Jow Forumstards

>I'm a dumb reactionary and people who aren't straight white males in my profession scare me.

Attached: 1433281358089.png (379x551, 180K)

This, always remember for all their whining and bitching, in reality they were programmed to be scared of Straight White Males, and it shows.

Not all transexuals are bad, one fixed a bug I had with a lib on github and was polite as fuck.

On one hand it feels weird, on the other hand I really hope (s)he doesn't suicide bcz of statistics.

OP's pic is clearly an attention whore (wouldn't matter if that was a real female), I've been fucking enlightened.

There are good and bad in every group you can imagine by any metric.

The angry, mentally ill attention whores are ruining it for everyone else.

Good for xir. Either way, I'm not going to drop a language because some dickhead decided to choose it too. Just as much as I won't leave my country because there's some dickheads living there. I wish more people would stand and fight instead of running away somewhere else like a coward.

All meme languages are for retarded queers.

>I'm a dumb commie who thinks that putting on a dress and cutting my cock off makes me a woman despite mountains of scientific evidence proving otherwise
Can't wait till you neck yourself when you turn 40.

Attached: 1539312345688.jpg (1024x845, 67K)

I'm a real man,
I learn C and assembly for all those millions of embedded jobs we can all get

>for the jannies, pls ignore
kill the jews

What I find equally sad is that the non-mentally ill attention whores aren't doing anything about it. You know they are the reason why no one can accept you or take you seriously right? Do something about them.

>kill the jews
Based.

>unironically thinking that meritocracy is bad and people should be handed jobs literally just because they are minorities/marginalized etc and try to ultra-strawman anyone who disagrees with you as "misogynist", "racist" blah blah
absolute state of Jow Forums, must have been the reddit diversity and inclusion training

1. You are not trans. You are a pedo trying to get in the women's bathroom so you can watch little girls on the toilet. Stop lying.
2. You are not beautiful. You are a hideous monstrosity.
3. You are not powerful. What you are is mad with power.

Such an NPC reaction

Corey is a straight white male though. He's only pretending to be a trans woman so he can enter the women's lavatory and fap to little girls peeing.

Is Corey, dare I even say it,...

nice argument and counterpoints you un-self aware retarded parrot

I don't see the purpose of making an argument against such a retarded strawman

Take a good hard look at him and tell me there's even a remote chance that he's not a disgusting pervert underneath it all.

Polly want a cracker?

Attached: croraline-meritocracy.jpg (1199x667, 149K)

Exactly, truly he's /our guy/

If you're gonna feed them (You)s you better tell them to kill themselves.

>NPC calling anyone else an NPC
Homo shit is already the accepted position of the financial elites, academia, and the media. You have legions of lawyers and hate crime laws to protect your butt sex escapades from criticism. There is absolutely zero financial or social risk involved with being a faggot or supporting faggotry. You aren't a revolutionary. You aren't brave. You're a coward who lives for nothing more than to pleasure your own genitals like a dog humping a couch. You're pathetic. Stay out of our kernel, you, pink haired waste of space. If you shot yourself in the face right now, nothing of value would be lost. Your are worth absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1540158937412.jpg (500x376, 19K)

>You're a coward who lives for nothing more than to pleasure your own genitals like a dog humping a couch.
This is LITERALLY exactly what a Chad does.

I don't know if you noticed but the Chinese are getting every year more involved into tech, the thing is that they don't give a fuck about Muuu English so their projects are all written in moon runes, you want to use their software? well bad luck because they don't even care about you.
What does this mean in this context? well basically we will lose control over open source projects, one by one will fall down to Chinese devs or their fork will perform much better, you though that capitalism was a harsh? kek delusional idiot.... programing is the most brutal environment it exists in our current era, people work for free expecting that in a future they will be rewarded that's how hard it is. Ideologues like this person are worthless parasites that attach to their host and suck their life's, they only survive if there's enough blood but eventually they will kill their host. Thats what happening right now, for them it looks like wining for the outside world its just an opportunity to gain control over resources.

Maybe you wouldn't be an incel if you dropped some of that hate sweetie

i use open source 4 woman
>os4w.org/about

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 68K)

she is sooooo fucking sexy!!

Wrong. You know nothing about the psychology of women. When you act uninterested and refuse to fuck them right away it drives them up a wall. If they find you even mildly attractive they'll be clinging to your ankle and leaving a slime trail by the end of the week. But still, sex without the intent to reproduce is just mutual masturbation. How is that any different from faggot shit? Protip: it isn't. Another protip: finding whores to fuck is easy, finding a wife is hard.

t. an actual Chad

>OS4W aims to be a resource for connecting all women, including women of color and transgender women
They're not even trying to hide that they view them as an inferior caste
>women, and women of colour

I'm married with children. Stay the fuck away from our kernel and our kids, you queer.

would you fuck it? i would fuck it

Don't worry, you won't have children for long when the laws pass and your hateful online rhetoric is revealed

Literally unironically unquestioningly nazis.

DOTR recognizes no de facto "law" faggot.

Folks, I think ya'll a bunch of bigots. This is a toxic misogynistic website for INCELS. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1544491759610.jpg (1200x1800, 279K)

Do you think that laws would prevent me from dragging you kicking and screaming into the street and putting a bullet through your worthless head?

Bingo. This one just threatened my kids. I want that thing dead twice as bad now.

damn right I would!! she is so fucking fat and wrinkly plus she prob still has a penis!! that is awesome!!!! omg I am so turned on just thinking about some 50 year old transbitch writing OSS and jerking off her wiener at the same time. hahaha I would like to smell her...

I'll let my fist sink into your face you utter waste of organic material

>her wiener
NO

Attached: 107.jpg (600x584, 24K)

That's not what annoys me about the picture. What annoys me is the narcissism dripping out of every word of that tweet and photo, and she has the balls to think that prefixing it with "I am trans" gives her a pass to be a narcissistic faggot. People like that, self-absorbed and putting a thin veneer of righteousness over their delusions of grandeur, those are the people I hate most.

>How is that any different from faggot shit?
It's not. That was my point.

>her

Attached: bq-5bf4e22511acc.jpg (477x469, 71K)

You and every other mentally sound person on the person.

Attached: 1530286779081.jpg (772x198, 53K)

Yet you didn't catch my "she has the balls" joke, silly bitch

jart is the only good transgender programmer.

based

Are you frustrated? Only thing you have are fantasies of violence, you should surrender your firearms to the local PD since you clearly don't have the required mental stability

The easiest and most decisive way of defeating these mentally I'll perverts is to signal boost everything they say to insane levels. The reason Twitter reacted so hard to the NPC Meme was because they were broadcasting the most retarded leftist shit to everyone on the site rather than keeping it in its cluster of users.

I have more mental stability than a kid touching pervert who wants to cut his dick off and wear a dress. I find everything about you to be offensive and disgusting. You aren't fit to live on the same land that I do.

The easiest way to defeat them is to round them up, lead them to the top of a tall building, and then give them a shove. Gravity does the rest.

There are trans people, and then there are trannies.
There are black people, and then there are niggers.
There are white people, and then there are trailer thrash.
There are homosexuals, and then there are faggots.
I have no problem with any of these groups, but please dont be a tranny/nigger/trailer trash/faggot. You are ruining it for everyone else in that group by giving yourself a bad reputation.
That said - Corey here has to be the most repulsive tranny ive seen so far.

reminder that most communists are smart people and definitely not sjws
do not fall for the easy generalization

my only problem about any of this is that the person in OP is very contemptible, yet they are such a huge fag that it's a lightning rod for legitimate criticism. no matter how wrong they are, no matter how strong a case you make, all dissent is going to be read as trans-phobia or misogyny.

theyre all mentally ill, some are just nicer than others. ive gotten some great info about egpus, igpus, and benchmarks by a confused guy before who identified as a tranny. he was extremely helpful and researched on the topic. i don't have any ill will towards them but they do have a dissociative mental condition that shouldnt be encouraged by society, media, and virtue signalers. now its getting to where it is being pushed onto children

Attached: 1544232566503.png (375x936, 492K)

>Not wanting a literal pedophile near your kids = hateful online rhetoric
The absolute state of leftist society.

>meritocracy favors white males
My favorite meme

>Don't worry, you won't have children for long when the laws pass and your hateful online rhetoric is revealed

Attached: 3432421543543.png (1314x911, 1.64M)

>and here's why that's a good thing!

Attached: 26925036368dfd1941af228a09d047e2.jpg (306x324, 20K)

>I am mentally ill
>I am delusional,
>and I am arrogant

Sorry it is to late. Communism was take from you. Now it only exists to create a new class of people. To protect trannys and all of the rest of the freaks from criticism. Ironic aint it? /leftypol/ let them all in to use them, they ended up taking over the movement. I mean if you call yourself a commie now you are just part of the tranny hurt feelings protection force.

So many communists are actually just faggots and trannies and brown women. It's almost as if...

Attached: 1520265816650.jpg (750x522, 77K)

Malignant pervert.

That Reverend Dr. Corey Batnik is still on the same planet as I am fills me with immense disgust.

Please don't talk trash about my gf like that. Only an incel would hate on someone for getting laid

I am not a straight white male and I profoundly despise the cunt in the OP.

>using the i-word
you can't be more NPC than this

>There are trans people, and then there are trannies.
wrong

Whenever you want to go nofap and are having a hard time with it, just read this. Insta 2 week flatline guaranteed.

>mad at trannies
can we talk about affirmative action? shit's dumb af

youtube.com/watch?v=7PVtwesNOd8

cut (You)r penis and get basicla nad power to cut penises of other retards

it's pretty obviousy that the twitter post was for their own well-being.