Fuck you Jow Forums, iPads fucking blow. I thought I was going blind

Fuck you Jow Forums, iPads fucking blow. I thought I was going blind.

Attached: 1545015695533.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

>he actually bought that junk

I received an iPad as a grad present from my mom a while ago. I've only used it for a recipe book and gets powered on a few times a year

>falling for the meme bait threads that are made by poverty trolls
Just filter all crApple related threads.

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-092924.jpg (576x1674, 155K)

If you actually browsed Jow Forums you would know that the display they put there PHYSICALLY can't display the refresh rate they claim, by any metric, grey to grey, black-white-black, whatever.

>tfw I gifted my parents these things
Oh well, it's not like they can tell anyway.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1531861070686.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

based

yikes

based

based

based

very ingenious if you ask me. Why waste repaints? It looks smoother and more lifelike

Attached: tenor.gif (220x392, 692K)

>applel

>listen to ipajeets
>blame Jow Forums

>using 3rd party versions of basic stock apps
what the hell is the benefit, you even get ads where you didnt before

ITT no one understands camera shutter speeds

It's not as accurate as a 1,000 FPS phantom camera but it still shows the the very poor response time of iPad screens. In a perfect world a 60Hz screen displays 60 consecutive images for 16.66... ms each per second with no delay in between. However iPads take their sweet time with gray to gray response times as high as 50 fucking milliseconds.

You can still buy computer monitors from ~2010 for like $20 at a secondhand store and they'll only have 5ms response times.

Yeah man I remember when I got redpilled on the iPad.

I thought it was a cool innovative replacement for my laptop for the longest time and then I saw it, milliseconds in the stopwatch app

what the fuck kind of trash company would use a stopwatch to measure on such a high resolution. I bet those pajeets were peeing right onto the street when they wrote that in there!

>applel

What wrong? Millies going up to 1000 is correct.

>some shitty third party ad ridden app
>not an ipad pro, or at least the newest one
>no clear indication of what's going on

Based

>You can still buy computer monitors from ~2010 for like $20 at a secondhand store and they'll only have 5ms response times.
You literally can't. Even $800 Dell Ultrasharps have 20ms+ response times for one transition.

>lagPad

yikes
rekt

based

based

You can clearly see your phone is shit at recording. The background gets motion blurred as well.

To be fair the ipad has response time well into the 30's.