He's a "front-end" developer

>he's a "front-end" developer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520936476500.png (821x857, 941K)

It's a comfy job though, what about yours?

there's nothing comfy about front end, shit languages and environments, shit coworkers

Attached: eng.jpg (687x389, 45K)

A thread died for this shit

>engineer
fuck this triggers me every time

Im a front end develop. We have a lot of woman (for a tech field anyways), and some of them happen to be mothers (a lot of them single) in fact one of them is my partner. I love cucking the asshole that left her by raising her children and making them feel like Iam their dad.

BETAS RISE UP

i have bad news for you

So.... HR?

She looks a bit chubby.
Good for you, user! Cuck his ass to the Moon!
Raise his kids a decent human beings and pay for their education.
This faggot won't believe how cucked you'll make him!

Not sure if irony... But man, biologically, rising another man's offspring is the definition of a cuck.

>his kids will grow up to be well-behaved and good-mannered.
damn you really cucked the shit out of that guy

Right hand to write and left hand to move the mouse... something doesn't add up.

no its not. i am figuratively stealing his children, he becomes dead to them and they will soak up my values but I unlike him didnt had to go throug the trouble of impregation etc.

Top kek. The denial is deep.

lol ok sargon

WHAT'S SHE WRITING ON THAT NOTEBOOK Jow Forums ??

>Each day I force myself togo....

best answer gets many (You)'s

faggot, do you need a safe space?

>stuck with the responsibility that comes with sex and none of the fun
wew lad

Attached: AauNxrf.jpg (700x483, 28K)

>interaction engineer
can someone translate this to English?

Shit my pants.

I'm more interested in her "rear-end" heh heh

And here we see a primitive cuckold, spending time in his natural habitat, Jow Forums. Little does he know his mommy gf does not consider him a man

dis nigga stupid

Attached: 1541414335008.jpg (340x319, 28K)

I think more people should be full time front end so that I can't stay away from this shit

Human Resources.

underrated

You retards do realize this right here is the shit people are bitching about when they say the tech field is filled with neckbeards who treat women like shit, right?
Literally lampooning a stay at home mother getting a job. Holy fuck.

very cool user

That one time where Ed Stark cuck'd himself by raising the Greyjoy's only living son, classic.

>when you're even too beta to forward your own genes when given the option
Glad your genes die out

quality bait

Here’s how to tell a real engineer from a phony: Do you know calculus?

>be chad
>make babies all over the place
>virgin front end dev fags raise them without being able to breed their own genes and even pay for their education
Wonderful

This is my safe space, faggot.

Okay Sargon

Thank you for laughing at my choice of future career.

>front end is bad
>java is bad
>javascript is shit
>lol pajeet!!!

what is a worthwhile career in development according to you neets?

How I went from stay-at-home mum to Front-end Web Developer

>Learned basic HTML and CSS from some Udemy course
>Watched a couple of simple Wordpress tutorials on Youtube
>Applied for a job
>Informed pathetic Bugman interviewer I am female
>Got a job in Tech

That's exactly how they do it.

Asking "do you know calculus" is like asking "do you know algebra". How much calculus? How much algebra?

I've met plenty of good engineers that forgot everything they know about calculus the second they graduated, except for rudimentary things they use on a daily basis. I've met plenty of idiots who are sure they're god's gift to math/science/engineering but they never do anything productive, whether in academics or industry.

It's true that the more math you know, the more amazing things you can accomplish. But unless you're doing something really special, you don't need much math.

For a software engineer it's way more important to produce clear readable code than to push the envelope by implementing a new transform that speeds up a certain calculation by 5%. Don't get me wrong, the people doing research that advances the state of computing as we know it absolutely have to know as much calculus and algebra as possible. But engineers? Not so much.

Attached: I DISAGREE.jpg (240x240, 23K)

I know the derivative of my cock in your mom's ass, and yes I can graph it ;)

uhhhhhh

She isn't even employed, she is "freelance".

I work as a front-end developer. I write app front-ends in react-native. Someone has to do it. I've started this job half a year ago because I got fed up with being an IT supporter. I'm an umderachieving manchild loser who's not talented at anything, but I have a wife and a newborn to feed. I can't afford the "You're only a real developer if you are a 1337 asm h4x0r3r". I need to pay the rent, healthcare, food etc.

Fuck your elitism.

aka mac user/ iTodller

frontend is not programming

No

There are programmers at my work that know calculus but still don't understand what the keyword 'static' means in java. Calculus means fuck all when it comes to development.

How sad.

I will never take the word mum seriously.

>I love cucking the asshole that left her by raising her children and making them feel like Iam their dad.
Go home, Carl.

I took a Coursera course on machine learning, and just doing a simple linear regression problem involves multivariable calculus. It depends on the application.

how many times have you used a linear regression while doing front end web development?

many such cases

I think it's someone who comes up with more ways to annoy customers by pushing them into unfamiliar interactions for no good reasons.

I guess that explains why websites are running like shit more and more these days and eating hardware for the same retarded amount of UI elements as 10 years ago.

>react
stopped reading right there

Show me one site that's as bad as you are descriving.

>react-native
it's not the same as react, it's even more fucked up than that, it's supposedly a language that shits apps iOS and Android compatible in exchange of some black magic programming language.

As someone going through University for engineering right now I honestly do feel like 90% of the math we use is pretty much pointless and has very little real world application. I view the math as more of a stupid test. It honestly just feels like a barrier to entry so that you don't have stupid chucklefucks running around in the field who don't know how to put their nose down on the grindstone and get shit done.

Attached: 1932036263.jpg (250x240, 9K)

is unironically right. Everyone giving him shit is a delusional zero functioning redditcel

Attached: 6u2jqc1gbeu11.jpg (701x466, 29K)

Any of your precious "journalism" sites for example.
YouTube for example which somehow managed to become worse and worse over the years despite "simpler" design.
Even the new redesign of userstyles which is ironic considering the point of the entire site, works worse than its past design which could have been userstyled to look the same as this nu-shit yet with 100% more performance.

It all runs just right for me, you must be runing an ancient machine. Not to be mean or anything, but that's my opinion.

>only proves the point that frontend coding skills of idiots since this outreach dogshit started regressed so bad that basically no changes to the UI element quantity results in requiring constant hardware increase
Thanks for validating my first post.
No wonder Russians and Chinks are having a field day with your dogshit in the West. It's because of idiots like yourself enabling it by inventing justifications for bad code.

Attached: hank-hill.jpg (310x432, 27K)

>but still don't understand what the keyword 'static' means in java

This is the type of shit that pisses me off when I read it, because I can't even get an interview for an internship. Meanwhile there's these kinds of people who are working. They must be like my classmates who leeched off of me for hints on how to do programming assignments

Attached: 1451528401898.png (500x272, 109K)

How much do you earn?

I used to be full stack and I had to be fluent in react/angular/angularjs. We even had a customer that wanted a single page application "without any libraries" for "security reasons" where I also had to oblige.

Makes you wonder what you got a degree for.

>he brags about computer upgrades no longer being required for video games but also youtube browsing these days
cringe

To be honest, I doubt Youtube is introducing "bloat" but inserting a fuckton of features that make sure you can visualize the content no matter the platform or the connection, that's my opinion.

>computer upgrades for youtube
I seriously doubt this is a reality.

I had an interview at one of the big blue chips recently. They told me their job postings are just for regulatory purposes. 99% of the time the position is created for a specific person (e.g. me), and they have to send out the posting and wait a month, but eventually give the job to the person it was made for. If that person decides not to take it, then the job is usually scrapped.

You need to network and know am insider. Go to hackathons if you have no other social skills.

Seems like your the one getting cucked. Some dude ran a train on your "partner" (fag), they impregnated her and now your footing the bill. Hahaha. Yeah, you're definitely the one being cucked

YouTube not only is introducing bloat which you can check yourself by comparing the archive design code to the nu-shit, but the javascript it's written in is of course the most dogshit language in existence which is always at the root of reported individual software performance regressions regardless of the programmer's skill, and we know what kind of garbage codes in js.

It sadly is. When a fucking browser tab requires 1gb of RAM without loading a video it's not only on the browser being shit but also the website being coded like dogshit. You pretty much validated this when you said new hardware is needed to get basically the same old design to run these days. Bloat and dogshit coding, including memory leaks, are not a feature.

>performance

Son, upgrade potat nao.

Or clean out the Cheeto dust. And clean your room.

Yeah Yeah, in before "you're"

Why don't you learn to code properly instead?
I'm not upgrading my computer because you are shit at your job.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Spoken like a true cuck.

It's called reverse cucking, cuckboy.

good bait

>didnt have to go through the trouble of impregnation
10/10

Attached: 1439386122946.gif (245x200, 497K)

It's funny, because as of now, there is no other language but js to make websites interactive beyond HTML 5 level.

I doubt it, but if you insist...

Well that makes sense. Thanks for the insight. I've always wanted to go to one of my uni's hackathons but I have no idea what to expect or do though

>fade in tabs
>retarded powerpoint slideshow effects in website UI
>"interactivity"
When I can make shit look the same as your JS dogshit with nothing but userstyles and CSS, and my shit works 10 times faster and eats 10 times less RAM and CPU, then you should consider putting the rope around your neck for everyone's sake.

Fucking Gmail.

I don't work for google, but I do have some insights from my career

1) Hardware is cheap, people are not. It's more economical to write shit code that just works than to write good code that performs the same function. Many noob programmers (including my past self) fall into this trap.

2) adding to 1, the customer's hardware is free.

3) garbage collection: there is a non deterministic process running in the background that cleans your memory. Just because it says in your task manager that one tab is using a bajillion bytaloos doesn't actually mean that thread is hogging all that memory. It just means that it's currently allocated for that. It can be deallocated for other resources, it just hasn't happened yet. This isn't 1999, and c++ is a meme language now, unless you have a scenario where hardware becomes expensive again. For more information on this last subpoint, see point 2.

>mfw I'm actually deffending youtube
Sigh, you can't make itneraction with CSS, you can only make animations and transitions and hovers.
I for one doubt Youtube doesn't run just fine even on a toaster, those kind of sites aim exactly for that, to run fine literally on any device.

I'll give ti to you that the load times keep increasing, but that's it, at least for me

You forgot
4)
Shit website coders push the blame onto shit browsers and vice versa whereby a catch 22 is created and nobody is improving their shit because they have pride stuck up their asses like an extra-size dragon dildo.

>Sigh, you can't make interaction with CSS
Sigh, you can also not use JS dogshit for it and use it merely as a pass-through for better programs specialized in their tasks, as very very few capable people do. Sadly capable isn't the "in" thing in the dictionary these days. It's all about shitting on meritocracy, which of course gets you your elections "hacked", which of course must be blamed on anything but the result of anti-meritocracy.

Uni is a good start. Usually you have to solve a challenge, and the best way to do it is often by connecting a bunch of mainstream and fringe technologies. Just go there, even if you don't finish first it's good practice.

Then look for hackatons that are sponsored by companies, and stay in touch with your teams. These people are bound to get picked up (or already are) somewhere, and you can piggyback off them.

*brings in politics*
k

Test

This entire thread is based on outreach programs producing shit front-end devs who lead to your cybersecurity in the West becoming a laughingfest and websites turning to shit, it's not my fault your politics is producing this trickle of diarrhea. Hell, i get blamed for taking advantage of it.

You got a point, but that's definitely not what you and I were talking about. And again I seriously doubt Yt allows "shitty code" to get trhough.

Push my fingers into...

>And again I seriously doubt Yt allows "shitty code" to get trhough.
After Google+, the septic tank of shit, failed, and it was publicly revealed that it's because of google and youtube management being dogshit in collusion with programming being retarded, with youtube features being broken constantly and having an ill reputation, are you still going to talk this stupid shit about google having standards? Keep in mind that G+ had youtube staff also re-called by google to work on it for integration and development. Google doesn't have a good reputation anymore when it comes to coding standards or management.
Even this google images overhaul is laden with scandals and pure puke-inducing changes from the perspective of programmers, regardless of excuses. Have some self-respect.

Hence why I said "It depends on the application."

>Have some self-respect.
kek tbqh pham, alright tough guy you won, I don't know google gossip like that

shit languages and environments? you clearly don't know shit about development... "A Full Stack telling you"...

I'll develop your back end nerd

About to register for one in February. Hopefully this helps me make some progress soon, thanks user

>bait
you really have wishful thinking

U welcome user. Godspeed to your career.