/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Respect the will of the People, Jannies!
strawpoll.me/17027997/r

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user gets a phone for his dad user gets some knives to commit murder user gets some tech There is someone in this world who gets excited about tape A colourfully slow SD card & an earphone case for Xmas user buys some weeds user trials his mic IEM TWS i10 review user gets chinked USB to Ethernet is a bad idea (especially using Chinese goods) Anons phone accessory lags on nes emulators user gets chink fleshlight More 11.11 stuff for an user arrives Bluetooth gamepad review user gets a cardholder & some other stuff Previous Thread:

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-204634.png (581x381, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Sports-Travel-Portable-Flexible-Collapsible-Foldable-Reusable-Outdoor-700ml-Water-Bottles-Outdoor-Sports-Water-Bottle/32907155675.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chink shit
that is so offensive, chinks are disgusting! I don't want to see that word on my imagebaord!!

I'm up for Chink Shit, but there aren't 121 people who visit these shit threads.
Vote spoofing was a mistake.

Based

>but there aren't 121 people who visit these shit threads
125 unique posters in the previous /csg/ thread.

The poll has IP duplication checking and Captcha, so I doubt there was any vote spoofing.

>Home is where your heart is:
>Chink Shit General
Cozy.

>IP duplication checking
there are plenty of public proxies
>Captcha
>implying it would be difficult to solve 100 captchas, especially with the captcha exploit extension

Would anyone really go to such lengths just to game a poll on an african fingerpainting forum? I don't think so.

i saw a political poll get botted for hillary or something but yeah the /csg/ poll is very likely legit for the most part at least

Does China have really cheap digital camcorder??

Did you see a chink Grid It ? I cant find it (if it even exist)...

Glad someone made a proper thread.

Ordered i10 TWS and a cheap chink knife based on recommendations here. Wish me luck, lads.

>Grid It
did you try searching for 'gadget organizer' ?

otherwise thx op for proper op,
aliexpress.com/item/Sports-Travel-Portable-Flexible-Collapsible-Foldable-Reusable-Outdoor-700ml-Water-Bottles-Outdoor-Sports-Water-Bottle/32907155675.html

Finally got my foldable bottles. They seem decent enough for the price, I don't care how long they hold. The cap seems decent enough, too bad it won't fit my aluminum bottle.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 1.13M)

>did you try searching for 'gadget organizer' ?
Yea i tried several keywords, could not find it.

do not drink from that unless you want ass cancer by 45

why do stupid people keep bumping the other thread?
Or do we have so many newfags who don't understand bump?

Yeah I spoofed like 30 votes why not

"smart"phones were a mistake

holydays

Chinese shopping general sounds just as retarded as when that faggot tried to turn the "stupid questions thread' into "small questions thread"

Clover allows you to sage

>imblying phoneposters even know what sage does
i would like to believe in this too, sadly i bet the reality is quite different

Lads