People are only using ironically this piece of shit, right?

People are only using ironically this piece of shit, right?

Attached: logo-quantum.9c5e96634f92.png (189x189, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/commit-sudoku/firefox-css
commit-sudoku.github.io/zairyou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ohnononono.png (652x364, 40K)

WE WUZ FIREFOX AND SHIIIIIT

Attached: 2018-12-18-005721_902x553_scrot.png (902x553, 366K)

Either way, what's the point of using firefox when all the rest still will track you and store all your data and movement. Using firefox for privacy is like locking the door with the windows are open. Pls someone explain to me the REAL reason for using this?

Just use Chrome. No point in fighting it anymore.

some think it's still like in 2008 when firefox was the obvious choice and mozilla was a serious company

Eh. I don't see any reason to switch.

Attached: Mozilla.png (693x348, 16K)

kek
now know why Firecux went to shit

Attached: 2018-12-18-010036_881x622_scrot.png (881x622, 602K)

I've used it since 2005, just got mad that they just removed RSS for no good reason in v64, but chromium just feels... off.

Where else I can get RSS feeds on the bookmarks toolbar?

Firefox would be so much easier to use if it didn't require a plugin to make your tabs open a home page. Something so simple, they refuse to include. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea, security or not, should not be making web browsers. They are dooming all of us in the process. I want to use it so bad, but I just can't.

kill yourself, unironically

they released it as an addon

>
>general
>homepage

wow you must be a super brainlet

Firecel detected

Absolutely disgusting.

>People are only using ironically this piece of shit
>using ironically
Did you mean "ironically using" you fucking dullard?

Um.... yeah ironically

Attached: FF64.png (1939x888, 712K)

Who could be behind this post

I use Waterfox because based Alex cleans up the shitty parts

(((we))) are taking one for the team.

If the trend continues where everyone uses chromium derivatives, then the creation and rendering of html is going to eventually go to full chromium kool-aid.

If the market share for firefox can rebound, we can avoid effective globalization of the web browser space.

I'd switch if there was something decent to switch to, but chromification of everything ensures that won't happen

Fagbohun

>ironically
Sigh... seriously, you kids really need to get off the interwebz

Imagine being so stupid that you use google chrome. Imagine being so retarded that everything you do online, every keypress in the URL bar, you transmit to google, and you do this willingly, for free.

It's like seeing a sign advertising a daycare center that says the owner is a child rapist, but you take your kids there anyway.

Attached: 1541280285543.png (684x529, 134K)

There's nothing better unfortunately.

how do I get my Firefox to look like this??

It's just commit sudoku with zairyou
just know that with the recent firefox updates things might not work as intended
github.com/commit-sudoku/firefox-css
commit-sudoku.github.io/zairyou/

I've been clicking on the Firefox logo out of sheer inertia for the past 10 years. It is loyalty to something that I have been using since I was a child. However, I agree that it is not the same, and it is only a matter of time before it dies. So to keep it short, I use it for nostalgia, because I'll miss it once it leaves us.

damn. i really need to stop giving these commies market share.

Attached: 164745.jpg (1080x1350, 674K)

Runs well on Linux

Yeah, I'll switch when Chrome has better addons, which is still not yet.

Nothing in that picture suggests communism

I'm unironically using it because it doesn't use nonstandard title bars and can be themed to look like a native application. Starts in a tenth of a second on my SSD and barely uses over 700 MB of RAM even with 10+ tabs open.
Chromefags don't @ me.

why do american firms do this?
showing pictures of dirty people from dirty backwards countries with awful culture??
As an East Asian, I really cannot understand why people let this. They are simply disgusting to look at

I'll use chrome when its faster and has support for multi account containers and in browser blocking of third party cookies

It has both of these.

>Easier performance management: The new Task Manager page found at about:performance lets you see how much energy each open tab consumes and provides access to close tabs to conserve power
What does this even mean? What IS energy? Did they dumb this down for retards or am I the retarded one?

I use it because it is not google and I need something that is up to date for specific sites.
Randomly need to open a pdf, spreadsheet, or video and some forks can't do that reliably.
Otherwise I do use something else.

firefox is fucking retarded, we may all shit on chrome, but does chrome open up 3 (!) tabs about privacy bullshit and purple poetry and have preset bookmarks and "pocket" mobileshit at first launch?

No it doesnt. It doesnt have strict site cookie isolation eithet.

>a browser now has a task manager
absolutely cancerous

Honest question. What's wrong with Firefox?

Nothing. It's just unpaid Google shills shilling their botnet.

Nobody is talking about communism.

Wait, I thought people that doesnt use Firefox, uses one of it's fork or something more hipster like surf or qutebrowser, but that are people here that really uses Chrome? Why?

They are mindless golems doing the bidding of their kike masters.

I just don't see any reason to bother switching and getting used to another browser when it still just werks fine for me.

Every browser is shit.

you forgot the image

Attached: 1544576041767s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Their "muh privacity" politics got compromised. And googleshills went into full force

>People are only using ironically this piece of shit, right?
I hope so

Attached: 2018-12-18-053850_717x237_scrot.png (717x237, 14K)

Possible:
Highly probable 60%+:
Guaranteed:

How do I select multiple tabs and drag them to rearrange windows like in chrome?

No better alternative. I'm too lazy to build IceCat.

Yeah, probably too many people use it for the same reasons and because it was the first browser they found or saw. Also, I think there is people who still think that using firefox will give you much more freedom that chrome. But in the end, It's just a matter of taste

Attached: 1534222984023.png (256x256, 125K)

Works on my machine ;^)

Woah 1 launch has 3 closeable tabs! Call the fucking cops!!!

Nothing at all. It werks.

I hope so. That shit eats when more RAM than Chrome

>32-bit
stop

>People are only using ironically this piece of shit, right?
Pretty much.

You sir are a dullard.

It doesn't.

And you sir are a retard. Tabs, with all their associated management issues, should be the domain of the operating system (via window manager, task manager, etc).

private tabs in same windows, better for ram, much better costomizabity even without. xul, open source and of course (my main reason) tons of stuff to adjust in aboit:config. its the least shitty browser without resorting to meme browsers like palemoon, chromium and the like.

all browsers are shit now days, in one way or another. firefox is the least shitty browser, especially if you compare it to chrome (the new ie6) and all it's derivatives.

mozilla might dabble with diversity and virtue signalling (it's the trend of the times we're living it), but are no way near being as orwellian as the goons at google.

>As an East Asian
no you're not lmao

>should
lol there aren't any fucking single process browsers that can handle multi window session / cookie management because the idea is fucking retarded and nobody needs it.

And what would you use ? A Chromium fork ? That's still cuck as fuck because Google still gets its power to decide what standards they support or not.

The days when you could get away using a small truly independent web browser are long gone. Firefox is the least worst option, even with all the bloat.

Plus you can play on identity politics as much you want, Mozilla is doing great, fundamental stuff for software as a whole with Rust. And all of that without a surveillance megacorp backing them. They went for the "diversity" identity because guess what, niggers contribute more to Open-Source than racist basement dwellers.

Attached: secrets_of_mana.jpg (900x720, 366K)

Jow Forums schizos think webkit/blink is stealing their precious bodily fluids.

>a dumb tripfag thinks the idea is bad
Guess there's some real merit to it then.

>Ugly doted focus outline
>native scrollbars that stick like a sore thumb
>audio/video calls (webrtc) not working (Slack, Skype,...)
>sites slightly buggy in Firecucks
>no hardware accelerated video decoding
>passwords stored in plaintext by default
>cookies stored in plaintext always

HIT OR MISS, I GUESS THEY NEVER HIT HUH

> using chrome in 2018

I've switched to Waterfox in tinfoilhat-mode for everyday browsing and then Chromium for trusted sites.
Firefox is just getting worse and worse, they auto-enable all the telemetry and experimental addon settings and require you to click several times to disable them (even then that doesn't stop it all), not the Firefox I used to like.

Or you know, you could stop being a retarded faggot and create a pref.js in read only mode

Yeah sure, then they'll start force installing shit in the updater. I'm done with them until they publicly apologize and replace the management.

Fuck off faggot, go back to Chrome along with the other 91% of subhuman imbeciles that sell off to Pajeet Pai.

its not Google

sudo nano /etc/hosts

0.0.0.0 tiles.services.mozilla.com incoming.telemetry.mozilla.org firefox.settings.services.mozilla.com

thank me later

what's wrong with 32bit?

Well, Firefox, maybe it's time to say fuck off.

Attached: 1545071450357.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

i just had to switch from firefox to chrome because ff was destroying my shitty laptop. chrome runs much better on here. i'd probably still use ff if it didn't rape this computer

depends on how much RAM u have i suppose. if you only have whatever the max 32-bit supports (4GB?) then whatever but most systems have more than that and you really need it with all these bloated piece of shit web apps out there these days

i wuz ok with this post until u felt the need to force that meme in at the end, u retarded faggot

is that chrono?

>blatantly racist
asian confirmed

What does the file name says?

oh haha thx :3 :3

How much are you paid per thread? Does it depend on amount of replies you get, how much time it's up, etc?

>Releases Quantum
>One (1) year later, addons are still crippled to the bone

Seriously, guys...

>Based

You can't even read about what firefox does and you only use it because you read is better for privacy. Fcking kek. Keep using it and satisfies your mental ilness

>better for ram
Stop reading this from facebook, run some test and verify it by yourself

>open source
This give more chance for retarded persons to break something and rage about it on Jow Forums, creating stupid threads complaining about it.

>meme browser
if you want to show people that you are more retarded, just use edge or opera.

Attached: 1522979143512.jpg (208x199, 8K)

>namefag
>suggesting that closed source, google created software is somehow more private than open sourced software made by a non-profit
>accusing others of having mental illness

Should I update? I've been using version 56 for months now, since the one time I tried to upgrade to Quantum everything was broken. Apparently most of the shittiness is fixed now, though. Is that true?

It does. Firefox is ram hungry af.
Chromium is super efficient.

You are only using ironically the English language, right?

How do I fix the jerky scrolling in chrome. It's like too sensitive or some shit.

What year do you think it is?

Quantum was never shitty and it was the best thing that ever happened to Firefox. Update.

I have over 800 tabs open in Firefox. How many do you have in Chrome? Try 400, I bet you Chrome will choke to death.