Recommend desktop mics that aren't expensive

Recommend desktop mics that aren't expensive

Attached: logitech.jpg (800x800, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Neumann-87-Switchable-Studio-Microphone/dp/B0016ZSIP2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

define "expensive"

Attached: shure sm48s.jpg (500x500, 21K)

this one is pretty cheap but has good build quality and records audio pretty clearly.

amazon.com/Neumann-87-Switchable-Studio-Microphone/dp/B0016ZSIP2

Attached: 417qu5mc3dL.jpg (500x484, 18K)

It's the mic I use and it is great. No complaints.

fifine usb
you're welcome

The one in your picture is fine. What are you doing? Voice acting?

All mics within 1-10$ range are all the same fucking shit.

The cheapest good microphone is Samson Meteor.

any one know a mic that plugs into like a phone headphone jack and is just there on the end of the jack no cable?

I want to put one in the mic attachment on my headphones so I don't need some thing in my face use push to talk any way so doesn't matter if it picks up large area.

I've been using a PS Eye that I primarily use for freetrack (face tracking for flight simulators) as a mic.

Literally just googled "jack microphone" and got the exact thing you described you lazy shit, including the mic I formerly owned.

you mean this?

its too big I want some thing smaller. but same concept

Attached: NEWEST-Electret-Condenser-Mini-Microphone-Stereo-Voice-MIC-3-5mm-for-PC-for-Universal-Computer-Lapto (1000x1000, 47K)

>same fucking shit
Shit that works. For $1. You don't like it?

actually found this this is pretty cool. and exactly what I want.

hope its ports line up to the on ear jack for the shitty included arm mic on hyperx clouds and it doesn't sound too bad.

I want to be a pig and eat food while gaming. and not have it hide my kewt face.

Attached: Andoer-Cellphone-Smartphone-Portable-Mini-Omni-Directional-Mic-Microphone-for-Recorder-for-iPad-Appl (1000x1000, 239K)

I owned this. Picked up six people talking around something the size of a dining table. It was barely audible though.

Attached: 3-5mm-jack-mini-wireless-external-microphone.jpg (800x790, 34K)

yer im fairly sure this is going to suck.

im planning on making a super quire ITX computer thou with just like 1single 120 or 140mm sterrox noctua cooling every thing thou so hopefully that helps or I guess I could put my PC on a bookshelf really far away. hope it works. its going to be like 6cm away from my mouth.

Just get a clip on.

no that's lame as fuck having a second wire my headphones are hyper X cloud and already have a mic jack on the actual headphone for the included mic that I don't have so I wan plug my hole you can even get these little mics in skin/blue/pink/silver they are so kewt and kawaii I hope they work well. im not a streamer I might use some software to put some noise reduction on the mic just need to be auditable in push to talk. im not some pro player that needs talk to talk clarity

If you want to buy it off of Amazon, the Amazon Basics mics are decent enough.

If you are ok with rigging some sort of sound interface or phantom power, then get the BM-800.

amazon is a evil corporation run by a maniac I would rather own a mic sold by a ram cartel than amazon. prob has hidden alexa the spy tech in it.

Hey man, I gave you an alternative called the BM-800 but you just had to spurg out as soon as you read Amazon and got triggered.

>BM-800
not even streamers need a mic like that. streams just need basic quality the obsession with like radio teir mic quality on even podcasts is dumb only people who should buy expensive mics are basically ASMR sex workers. ever one els should just get clip on mics news reporters use not this autistic im a DJ on a breakfast show teir mics.

I've been using a SF-666 I got on Banggood for like $15, it's pretty solid for the price. Do get a wind cover for it though, and turn the volume down and boost up to eliminate background noise.

The original criteria was an inexpensive mic, I'd consider a BM-800 to be much cheaper than something like the Yeti, heck it's cheaper than the Logitech USB Desktop Microphone that's in OP's picture.

I have that mic on a microphone arm, it came with a foam cover, but I removed it and have a pop filter instead.

>and no one will ever watch your videos or care what you say on discord and ignore you
so why

I used to record audio used for educational material teaching English to students in the asia pacific, nothing fancy, just reading the short paragraphs/stories for students to listen to.

auna 900b