Not physically/chemically removing/covering the printed logos on any piece of electronics you own

>not physically/chemically removing/covering the printed logos on any piece of electronics you own

What are you, a brand whore?

Attached: google-cr-48-chrome-notebook-unveiled-for-os-testing-not-for-sale-though-meet-the-google-cr-48-chrom (600x412, 29K)

but how.

those hinges are absolute trash

>chemically removing logos
Holy shit. How?
We can fix all MSI laptops with this!

>We can fix all MSI laptops with this!
Nope. They might look better but they'll still be crap.

I dunno about chemically removing logos, but I did get the beats logo off my HTC M7 with a sugar cube.

>i don't know about chemically removing logos, but I did get a logo off chemically
American logic

I'm british, and abrasively removing something isn't chemical.

Sugar isn't a chemical?

It being sugar doesn't matter much, you just need something soft enough to not damage the annodization on the metal but still solid enough to scrape the silk screen off.

yes it is! pencil erasers are technically chemical removal as well actually

I see, if that's the case you were correct

Its just ablation.

just use water and soap, fucking Jow Forums brainlets, you can also use acetone, you can also use window cleaner, you can also use dishwashing liquid, but know you idiots you'll probably end up ruining your laptops

What if I told you that I'm not autistic and have better things to do?

>sugar cube
>abrasive but soft enough
Toothpaste would like to have a word with you.

>acetone
Literally melts plastic, not just the logo on it you imbecile!

Thinkpad logo comes out perfectly
i covered the red led with a osx apple sticker

>acetone
>plastic
confirmed brainlet

That laptop looked great but it was super underpowered and had non-existent build quality. It also had a really shitty keyboard for the time, but it's acceptable compared to today's worst-of-the-worst chicklet keys.

this, i got burned on one such lenovo laptop. hinge broke.

>removing
get on my level brah

Attached: IMG_1209.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

Alright who can tell me how to do this to an x230?

sand paper

The logos are embedded into the plastic and metal
doesn't help that under the rubber is ugly grey metal

kek

ancaps use apple?

>i dont care for brands
>i dont care for brands so much that i go the extra mile to remove any logos
>seriously though, i dont care at all

I wouldn't bother removing them either, but I sure as hell dislike manufacturers advertising themselves on the products I buy. It's like I'm involuntarily advertising them by just using their products, and I paid for the privilege to do so. Fuck them!

If this thing's hinges weren't shit I'd still be using mine. Just found it in the closet a few days ago