Wtf happened to china entering the memory market in november and BTFOing the prices? You guys FUCKING PROMISED ME

wtf happened to china entering the memory market in november and BTFOing the prices? You guys FUCKING PROMISED ME
I'm just a poorfag wanting some ram wtf

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-18 02-07-01.png (1221x415, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-20/samsung-is-said-to-plan-lower-chip-growth-to-maintain-prices
tweaktown.com/news/60233/samsung-announces-plans-ddr5-hbm3-gddr6-ram/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are looking at the wrong ram, retard

>(((amazon's choice)))

Only good ram kiddo.
need that b-die

Nobody said that China would be doing any of that in the near future, brainlet. It'll be years (and probably the DDR5 era) before China have a product of sufficient quality to produce gaymer-grade RAM for faggots like you. All they're doing now is making small steps into manufacturing basic 2133MHz DDR4, and their current capacity is both so tiny as to be irrelevant and also already purchased.

Bro I got those for $150 on eBay. Amazon is the biggest scam you will ever see

Ram will never be cheap for you faggot, because chink brands won't ever be imported to china, and name brands have A, no competition in your fucking faggot market, and B, name brands in your faggot country won't resort to sourcing chink brand ram chips.

The only ones benefiting from cheap ass chink ram are chink GPU, RAM, Smartphone and other chink brand manufacturers that very likely won't be selling in your faggot country.

>Nobody said that China would be doing any of that in the near future, brainlet.
wrong brainlet. that's exactly what people here said
fuck you

I'm in USA, retard..

Enjoy your tariffs on chink ram chips you fat tranny faggot SJW land whale.

USA doesn't even sell chink branded motherboard/GPU hardware like Colorful, Maxsun, Huanan, Yeston, nor do they import ram brands like Vaseky, Ennze, Mtase, Glowy Yruis/Yrera, you will never have cheap ram.

I can buy colorful on about 30 different websites. As well as the others. It's very fucking easy to get. USA is the king of imports, retardo. Especially from china.

If it was so fucking easy you wouldn't be complaining about ram prices now would you?

Attached: xP5Eo3a.jpg (1125x642, 56K)

b-die dumbass

>Samsung is gook not chink.
Based Samsung doesn't give a shit about chink ram because they aren't competitive, just like how Tesla Xs doesn't have to drop prices just because the market is flooded with Chevy Bolt EVs.
Enjoy not being able to ever afford Samshit B-die ram for your poorfag AMD build.

all RAM is competitive, all products compete. If there was no competition there'd be no limit to prices. Regardless of how much better something is

If all ram was equal then faggots wouldn't be seeking out samsung B-dies and disregarding all the other ram chip manufacturers out there.
Obviously Samshit b-dies have something that other ram chips do not hence the higher price command and because other lesser priced ram chips do not have what the b-die has it's not competitive enough for Samsung to give a damn and continue on with their merry price hike.
If samshit b-dies didn't have something "special" like it's compatibility with special snowflake poozen people wouldn't be actively seeking out b-dies, and just buy what ever cheap ram out there. Then Samsung would have to drop pricing because people aren't actively seeking out special snowflake ram for special snowflake CPUs, loosing it's competitive edge and the very reason for the high price command.

nobody said it was equal, retard. But availability drives down prices of other shit.

That's like saying because there are a bunch of Hondas and Toyotas that it would drive down the price of a BMW or Cadillac.

It does.. dumbass

>$218

Samsung B-Dies are already cheaper than it was half an year ago you dipshit, you're ignorant if you think it'll ever reach dumpster fire prices.

Especially since Samsung is already winding down DDR4 in favor of LPDDR5 and GDDR6.

I know they are. But the price just went up $40

Read the second half of my damn post. Supply is going down for DDR4. Samsung is pulling out of a mature market before it gets crowded switching over to DDR5 HBM3 and GDDR6 for greener money milking pastures.

You either buy cheap non b-dies or you stop whining and throwing a sissy fit.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-20/samsung-is-said-to-plan-lower-chip-growth-to-maintain-prices

tweaktown.com/news/60233/samsung-announces-plans-ddr5-hbm3-gddr6-ram/index.html

I did read it
b-but ryzen hates non b die
q_q

not anymore. bios updates have made most ram compatible with ryzen.

Look at the original for that specific set over time. May be expensive but it's still down 30% or something like that.

You can get 2x8gb 3000 c15 for under $100 now

Hay I have the same ram I paid like 400aud shipped for it works great with my x470 and 2700x ;3

Everyone's been telling you to get 16GB long before memory became this expensive, it's your fucking fault you faggot.
There has been no need to upgrade the CPU/mobo (for general use) and therefore no need to get new memory for what, six or seven years now? There's been like 30-40% increase in single core speed between then and now, and that's fucking it, so you could have kept your 4x4GB of DDR3 from 2012 all the way until now with zero issues.
And you STILL had the opportunity to buy memory when the prices dropped again in 2016, yet you didn't.

I got DDR3 for a quarter as much as I would've over here.

My 1600 works with 3200c16 with hynix chips just fine. There is also new hynix chips that nearly bdie with stable 3600c16.

Fabs don't grow out of the ground nigger.

Progress stalled because Korea and USA are trying everything they can to stop/delay China.
China fabs keep getting horrible yields.

We went from SDR to DDR, but why haven't we moved to TDR or QDR?

Attached: 1564578.jpg (229x250, 8K)

ram price literally dropped by half already, they'll drop another half in 2019

>t. mong

Attached: Comb10102018092249.jpg (641x2895, 365K)

Latency.

your photo doesn't even say what RAM they're using so do you have a point or are you just an asshole?

It applies to all RAM in general, tight timings and higher frequency make zen+ have the same performance of an i7-8700K even on intel approved 1080p resolution.

Attached: ryzen2-mem-w3-2.png (830x541, 12K)

If you want the best you gotta pay the price. Welcome to technology, faggot.

Attached: learntocompromisefaggot.png (1317x599, 244K)

holy shit, the 2700x does not fuck around

Attached: 65B021DCFDCA49D190F689B17655F1BC.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

and Jow Forums is retarded

Chinks are only getting started with low speed, low volume dram. It will probably be 10 years before they have something that competes with samsungs b-die.

those anons were talking about compatibility outside b-die, which your photos say jack shit about. Everyone knows Ryzen scales well with faster memory.

>two notebooks with 16gb each
>one desktop with 32gb
feels good