God Tier music player

God Tier music player.

Attached: fhwhl4m32a1.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Looks cool.
What is it?

Attached: 1543947629404.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

A collection of the band Queen's most popular songs

A portable radio with integrated speakers

Hello:

Thank you for your reply, however I was referring to the physical device and not the album.

Kind regards,
Greg.

Sent from my iPhone 7

>only 599 us dollars!

>phone shaped dap
>has a touchscreen like a phone
just use your phone fucking autist
i can understand using a small dap like a clip+ but that's like carrying two phones because memes

>$599
>implying

Attached: 97B2A989-1603-4528-8B5B-C86E8043D93D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

King of Players Cowon Build.
US $2 036,70

Based

Attached: IMG_20181218_122956.jpg (864x720, 269K)

Attached: a1moHEn.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

>rose mini
I still wonder how those sound
Is it the 2 4 or 6?

Attached: big_NWA45L.jpg (1000x1500, 131K)

sony a shit

your a shit bitch

>blocks your path

Attached: 61hOqru2AWS._SY741_.jpg (442x741, 45K)

Looks like an ipod, what is it?

What's this?

Zune master race reporting in

Literally: Your mobile phone. Except it's a recent iPhone without headphone jack or a dumbphone old enough that it can't play MP3 files.

Attached: HeroJojoshII.jpg (101x93, 10K)

Mini 2s. Pretty neutral sound and fit is great, no complaints.
It is, Ipod 5.5 gen with rockbox. Colores are weird because i swaped front and back with chink replacement ones

getting a Fiio M7 for christmas, did I fuck up?

should have got a sony bro

Its fine.

Literally faggot music.

I unironically use my old galaxys5 as an mp3/video player and have 5 dollar ear buds. fite me

Do you guys not have phones?

Attached: diablo-4-wyatt-cheng-blizzcon-2018.jpg (860x483, 38K)

Move over, pleb

Attached: 1it hurts to live.jpg (900x580, 45K)

nigers

Attached: Pono.jpg (608x456, 35K)

Attached: snake oil.jpg (1024x682, 120K)

Why would I fite u? I thoroughly agree with you.

Would a Ruizu X02 fit inside the watch pocket on jeans? I used to carry my Nokia 6300 there and it was comfy as fuck so carrying an MP3 player there sounds great for traveling.

put this in your front pocket and rub up against girls on the subway

>subway
fuck you i'm no subway riding pleb
that's for the unwashed masses
niggers are on the subway

Attached: -mi-a1-android-one-5x-mobile-phones-price-in-sri-lanka_421_jpg.jpg (1003x1280, 52K)

>He lives in a city so shitty there's black and brown people swarming the subway.
>His city is small enough that traveling by subway on a daily basis is not more convenient than driving for hours.

Sounds like that's your problem user. Step up your city game, find a nice one where those things are.not a problem.

>God tier music player playing Boomer equivalent of Migos
Wasted resource

>not building your own with a single-board computer
What is happening to Jow Forums nowadays

Big bottomed girls is God tier.

Zune was way too pure for this world and is one of the best things Microsoft ever made.

I'll switch if a device has a lastfm scrobbling possibility.

>music players

Attached: 1535648629372.png (380x349, 70K)

It's good!

>carrying around a whole other brick in addition to your phone

No such thing exists yet, since the following specifications, usual to chairside listening since the 80s, have not yet been met in any portable player:

> Output wattage sufficient to power audiophile headphones.
> Physical buttons sufficient in number and arrangement to control it by touch alone, like a universal remote can with a rack of components, to produce the effect of playing an instrument. A library instrument. One that seems like memory, but does more than substitute for it.
> Instantly swappable battery pack, so you never, ever, have to wait for it to charge, or lug around one of those goddamn power banks.
> Programmable system-wide EQ and compression presets, about 50 of them each, that you can flip through also without looking.
> Physical volume and balance knobs.
> Mini AND full-size headphone jacks.
> Is fully functional with the waterproof case it comes with.

All of this has been easily doable by any corporate engineering team since about 2012, but it isn't going to happen till around 2030, when some VC, finally, somewhere, notices that fact. Most men are stupid, and so are most listeners. But the 10% who aren't all get this, and would pay at least a month's mortgage to someone else who also does, and makes it real.

For me, it's the AK70.

>derr apple sucks and is garbage
'hey look at this completely retarded piece of shit that looks like ass'
>Looks cool. What is it?
Jow Forums is as embarrassing as /mu/ at this point

Attached: 1501212125219.jpg (1299x1487, 228K)

most manufacturers still havent figured out how to make a proper UI and you want all that shit?
And you underestimate how expensive all those features will end up being. Hell a good pot can cost up to 10$ alone. That not even counting the knob. Good dacs can cost up to 50$ per chip and EQ chips get fucking ridiculous. Want filters ? Its either discrete or fpga 50$.
The closest there is is the lotoo paw gold and its absurdly expensive at 2K.

I see audiophiles with these retarded music players and amps held together with lacky bands.

going to wait until some one fits it into a device that's combined or has a android phone built into it also.

imo a walkman even with out a seperate headphone amp will still have better sound quality thou.

>Comparing one of the most talented bands of all time to a trash tier pseudo rapper.

Welcome to /g.

It should do.

This is unironicslly great

t. 126 Kb/s streaming, beats listening zoomer

Queen is unironically normie trash, and not in a way where both plebs and patricians like them (like the Beatles)

>remastered
i sure as hell hope you guys don't do this.

even Zune SW was fucking top notch

Its podcast management was top tier. Of there was some sort of Linux equivalent I would switch too it in a heartbeat.

iphone xs max with blootooth head phones and spotify?

kek