What do you think of the Librem 5 Phone?

And why did Lundyke disable comments for this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=KiItd6I3VHU

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 18.14.46.png (1348x1474, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quotev.com/quiz/293429/Find-out-your-tranny-name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw u cant buy any free technology
every single vendor is ran by a tranny funding their insanity.
why are they such good entrepreneurs

he can mute the comments but he cant mute that voice

He disabled them on all youtube videos for a while to get people to give him shekels on patreon instead. He more recently cancelled that plan and re-enabled comments on his uploads, but he probably just forgot to do so on old uploads.
As for librem, it looks great.

why is always a name like nicole on sparkle nightsky?
give me some cool tranny names

Attached: 1529360990073.gif (348x200, 2.71M)

yes, where are names tricia megacock?

>And why did Lundyke disable comments for this video?
because he's a bluepilled kike who is a slave to the establishment

they didn't get there by themselves, that's for sure.

>What do you think of the Librem 5 Phone?
I will think something about it, if it ever gets released. But surely this can't be yet another Jow Forums thread in disguise, no, that never happens.

I want to create a tranny name generator now

>And why did Lundyke disable comments for this video?
because he's a jew.

a-man-duh cornhole

because they're living out their fetishes
anyone who becomes an MTF transsexual is basically a pervert who took their fetishes to their logical end

Does this count? quotev.com/quiz/293429/Find-out-your-tranny-name
Some.

I'd take a tranny fighting for our freedoms over some cringy 12-year-old from Jow Forums any day

he disabled all comments and ratings and all videos because apparently people were saying antisemitic things, so he thought to silence them

base and pill

>rightist makes something
>Jow Forums: "you should always separate the creator from the creation"
>leftist makes something
>Jow Forums: "there's no way I'd buy anything from a leftist"

hate is always stronger than love

>Make something so overwhelmed with tranny propaganda and Trump bashing
>Lacks the self awareness that if they stopped trying to control what people say and do they would get left the fuck alone even by Jow Forums
I think i will side with Jow Forums on this one till trannys stop trying to fuck things up because they can't admit they are control freaks. Get woke go broke.

Attached: 30181.png (399x322, 42K)

What? It is not like any of them are really trannys. I would say any tranny in tech is just a transtrender looking for a shield from criticism more than anything else. See it a lot from most of the vocal trannys on twitter. Same reason as to why their all suddenly commies. They are not true believers and will only use it shield them and create a protected class. Even /leftypol/ has admitted that.

>rightist makes something
When your "rightist" started including centrists or left libertarians, you pretty much lost the war, it's downhill for you.
Especially if you are dumb enough as a business to pander to a bunch of dying white SJW cucks who abort babies or turn gay, when your future as a business depends instead on the kind of people who make babies and therefore future customers and baby-making is inherently aligned with traditionalists and conservatives as the world showcases. Then it's inevitable for you to start seeing your shares drop as is currently happening all across the SJW-pandering companies currently, even Vice and Buzzfeed have lost a grave chunk in the past 2 years.

Holy shit this, eloquently put user, thank you.

why are there so many t-girls in open source nowadays? what the hell

I'm waiting for it to actually come out so people can review it. They also need to make a real Desktop instead of just Laptops. I'd seriously consider both a phone and desktop from them.

The problem I have with purism is the lack of modern hardware. Look. It's a fucking phone for full or near flagship price. 802.11n is not fucking good enough anymore for instance. The rest of the specs are pretty low power in some areas as well. They should be using the latest.

On the software side either launch with an Android VM or go home. Making a tiny Linux computer is one thing , but there are others out there like that. If you want to sell this as a smartphone like device or alternative, then let people run phone applications which means Android. If you can't do that, don't bother because then it just becomes a handheld PC toy

Their stuff is made for those who put security and freedom above everything else.

>28 replies,
finally, the topic

did anyone here pre order the thing?