Anons why don't you use i3 yet? Are you really still using that children's toy known as a desktop environment?

Anons why don't you use i3 yet? Are you really still using that children's toy known as a desktop environment?

Attached: i3.png (325x310, 84K)

>why don't you use i3
Because bspwm is better

I use KDE with i3.

Yup, I like Gnome, I use it with systemd'd Gentoo.

Because I use dwm.

used i3 for 2 years until i randomly installed bspwn last year and switched to it for good

What makes bspwm better?

i3 is for babbys, real men compile dwm

I used it for 2 years until I got tired of spending time ricing every time I wanted a different theme. Installed KDE and setup some i3 keyboard shortcuts and now I can change themes in 1 click.

Oh and it turns out the imaginary performance benefits of running a light wm was just a meme.

m8 ive got an i7

you need to rewrite your wpa_supplicant configuration or use wpa_cli to change the wifi you're connected, also you need to keybind for change volume and brightness manually in a config file.
All because you need to feel like you are using a more efficient GUI, but I tell you. GUI is actually meant to be easy and simple to use, power users only need a terminal. If anything I think i3 is more of manchild toy because it needs your time to set up. Real men install a desktop like lxde, kde or gnome and are ready to work, no need to reinvent the wheel.

Because my PC has a i7 you fucking poorfag

I use i3 on all my machines but recently intalled kde on debian and I gotta admit DE's are kinda comfy.

herbstluftwm is better than both.

i3 is autism, wrapped in retardedness

I would have been an improvement on things back in the DOS days on my XT, but in [current year] is useless

Attached: what is i3.jpg (534x401, 29K)

>i3 is the only wm
install bspwm

Jow Forums ruined dwm for me

I use 2bwm

>Oh and it turns out the imaginary performance benefits of running a light wm was just a meme.
This.

>Jow Forums ruined dwm for me
How?

I do use i3. Desktop Environments are bloat.